Loudoun County, who is at the fight for no trans and no CRT

Dude, she got caught by daddy texting her 15 yr old boyfriend about giving BJs in a school bathroom.

He’s a creep and got convicted

Daddy went off the hook

That’s pretty much it
So where did you learn this? The rapist claimed in court his wristwatch got caught on his skirt
and, whoops, he wound up sodomizing this girl.
The judge did not buy the story, not surprisingly. Peddle your bullshit elsewhere, dope.

So where did you learn this? The rapist claimed in court his wristwatch got caught on his skirt
and, whoops, he wound up sodomizing this girl.
The judge did not buy the story, not surprisingly. Peddle your bullshit elsewhere, dope.
Go back and read through the thread.

She had consual sex with this kid several times previously IN THAT SAME BATHROOM and got caught sexually texting with him.
That’s in court records
More than likely daddy found the texts and Freaked the fuck out so she claimed rape.

Maybe he did force himself on her that time. Who knows. The creep was convicted

As noted. They are not "teaching CRT".

No one is.

"CRT" has become a bogeyman for the racist right. Anything that doesn't conform to the old model of exclusion of everything BUT white misogynist history is being targeted as evil "CRT".

That's false and racist
Call it what you want to call it....I do agree it's not the actual law school theory....but what they are teaching is that race matters...which is in fact racist.

We need to get the racist leftist out of teaching, and out of education.....I know you all elected Joey Xiden, the man that fought for years to not enforce Brown v Board of Education, but segratation is over....it's not American...we will not stand by and let you bring it back

Call it what you want to call it....I do agree it's not the actual law school theory....but what they are teaching is that race matters...which is in fact racist.

We need to get the racist leftist out of teaching, and out of education.....I know you all elected Joey Xiden, the man that fought for years to not enforce Brown v Board of Education, but segratation is over....it's not American...we will not stand by and let you bring it back
You just admitted that they aren’t actually teaching CRT

Thank you

The left never chooses to believe the woman unless it fits their agenda.
Hard to say since she had sex with this kid previously in those exact circumstances.

Nice to see that you now believe all the accusations against Trump now though.

You must be disgusted by him

She had consual sex with this kid several times previously IN THAT SAME BATHROOM and got caught sexually texting with him.
That’s in court records
More than likely daddy found the texts and Freaked the fuck out so she claimed rape.

Provide a reliable source for what you are claiming.

You just admitted that they aren’t actually teaching CRT

Thank you
Yeah, no problem doing that....don't believe they are teaching the actual theory.

What most of the movement behind STOP CRT ACT, is about is stopping teaching race-based theories in class.....most folks, outside of the Dem party, wants to actually push for the same dream that Dr. King had, the dream represented in the video by the African-American student that was attacked by his leftist teacher....

Not just one school...two schools, he was busted in one school
I have yet to see how this came to light. The justice system convicted him rather quickly ( two months) after investigating.

Newsflash… an accused has rights. I’m not sure what the obligation of a school is absent a conviction.

Are you? Please post a source if so

That’s in court records

Please link the court records.

How would you have records of a trial involving both a minor perpetrator and a minor victim?

Yeah, no problem doing that....don't believe they are teaching the actual theory.

What most of the movement behind STOP CRT ACT, is about is stopping teaching race-based theories in class.....most folks, outside of the Dem party, wants to actually push for the same dream that Dr. King had, the dream represented in the video by the African-American student that was attacked by his leftist teacher....
Again… you admit they are not teaching CRT

Not a lot to say after that

Hard to say since she had sex with this kid previously in those exact circumstances.

Nice to see that you now believe all the accusations against Trump now though.

You must be disgusted by him
I never believed Biden’s accuser, either, nor Kavanaugh’s. I’m not for or against convicting or absolving a person based on politics. That is pretty stupid to do, but Penelope is known to be that shallow. I hope you aren’t that stupid.

I have yet to see how this came to light. The justice system convicted him rather quickly ( two months) after investigating.

Newsflash… an accused has rights. I’m not sure what the obligation of a school is absent a conviction.

Are you? Please post a source if so
Aren't you kinda deflecting when a judge has heard the case, and it's still in question with you?
Shows me that no evidence is going to change your mind.
I don't need to show you any source, it wouldn't make any difference if I did.

It’s been posted on this thread. Go back and look
Been posted by YOU (posts # 33 and 37). So YOU are the source for your own rumors and unsubstantiated
claims.

I always have thought you were an unprincipled liar but his absolutely confirms that opinion.

I have scraped better stuff than you off my shoes after walking across the lawn.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back