Lou Dobbs President, Mel Gibson Vice President

T-Bor said:
Only because he hands the president and the congress their ass on a daily basis on CNN. I love Lou Dobbs cause he aint afraid of telling it like it is. God Bless ya Lou !!!

Yeah they pay alot of attention to ol' foammouth:sleepy1:

Exactly what issues do you disagree with Lou on ? I think he pretty much hits the nail on the head. Hes a smart journalist and one of the few on CNN who actually expresses his opinion during an actual news cast. He is right on about the immigration issues and his statements as to how this Congress has left the MIddle Class behind is right on the money. So exactly what do you disagree with him on and why ?

Starting up a new party, The American Party. This is the team.

Exactly what issues do you disagree with Lou on ? I think he pretty much hits the nail on the head. Hes a smart journalist and one of the few on CNN who actually expresses his opinion during an actual news cast. He is right on about the immigration issues and his statements as to how this Congress has left the MIddle Class behind is right on the money. So exactly what do you disagree with him on and why ?

First off Lou is supposed to be reporting, his opinion means nothing.

He is wrong on everything about immigration(illegals already in country and what to do with them, that Americans will do the jobs that illegals do once they are gone) except securing the border. Congress? You must remember that Lou is working for CNN, The Clinton News Network, and CNN is VERY liberal, Lou's blaming the Congress for any middle class problem is a liberal copout........in other words blame government since we can't take care of ourselves, fuck that, i'll always hold myself accountable before I blame government for my problems.

Forum List

Back