Lou Dobbs President, Mel Gibson Vice President

I like it. I would make Pat Buchanan the Secretary of State. Israel wouldn't push us around then, boy howdy. AIPAC would have about as much power over the government as NAMBLA.

OCA said:
Lou Dobbs is a fucking douchebag.
:bye1:

I know you realize this is the team to save America fom the blood letters. So I laughed hartely at your reply!!

And I will ask Pat to be SOS. Good choice, should have thought it up myself!!

William Joyce said:
I like it. I would make Pat Buchanan the Secretary of State. Israel wouldn't push us around then, boy howdy. AIPAC would have about as much power over the government as NAMBLA.

Good choice. OCA should be on our team too as Secretary of Homeland Security.

Working Man said:
:bye1:

I know you realize this is the team to save America fom the blood letters. So I laughed hartely at your reply!!

And I will ask Pat to be SOS. Good choice, should have thought it up myself!!

Bloodletters! LMFAO!

Lou hates Mexicans, simply because they are Mexican. He should have one of them black small pencil moustaches on when he does his show on the Clinton News Network.

Ever watch his show? He just blabbers about nothing and when he is forced to have a guest if they make a valid point he goes into his congress and Bush are derelict of duty comedy routine.

Lol Lou is a joke!

jillian said:
How cute... it's like sitting in on a Klan meeting. :dance:

If this is a Klan meeting, Sen Byrd is bringing the gasoline for the cross and

Howie Dean is running the linen service for after the meeting

jillian said:
Says you.

laterz.

I know---liberals see themselves as tolerant, loving people. It's part of the delusion you live under. You hate Bush with a passion yet he stalls "peacemaking" while Israel can continue to seek and destroy it's enemies.

Only because he hands the president and the congress their ass on a daily basis on CNN. I love Lou Dobbs cause he aint afraid of telling it like it is. God Bless ya Lou !!!

OCA said:
Lou Dobbs is a fucking douchebag.

T-Bor said:
Only because he hands the president and the congress their ass on a daily basis on CNN. I love Lou Dobbs cause he aint afraid of telling it like it is. God Bless ya Lou !!!

Well, if that is what you are happy about, think again.

Given Looney Lou's ratings (and CNN's) few people see his liberal rantings. Which is a good thing

manu1959 said:
a tv comentator and a bad actor.....will save the country

maybe oprah and dr phil should run

Doprah Winbag, and Dr. Phil are actualy the same individual with different makeup. Can't run for two slots.

Forum List

Back