Lost Raiders Owner Mark Davis in talks of moving team to san antonio.

man check out this video.

this is the best news investigating i have seen in a long time where they did not hold back the facts. In a race to LA between carson and inglewood,as this newscaster said so well,carson was a major fumble in their presentation the other night. lol

NO RAIDERS REPRESENTATIVE SHOWED UP and Mark Fabiani the mastermind behind thew carson project and pr man for the chargers who orchestrated the whole thing,stood in the back and never came to the podium to speak.

like that newscaster said so well,this was a major slap in the face to all the carson people who attended.he so much nailed it perfectly as well when he said-it was disrespecful to the people who attended because if you really care about your team,you should at LEAST give the impression you care about them. what an EPIC FAIL.:haha::lmao::lmao:

that would never happen in inglewood for the Rams project.:lmao:

so much for the delusional nutcases here who ever believed carson was real that the raiders and chargers were going to move in together.i called it back then that it was all a bluff,sure enough it has been exposed as just that.:haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

what an EPIC FAIL:lmao: You wont see that happen in inglewood.

stayinoakland - Facebook Search Facebook

Last edited:
No rep showed?
Nope.carson is about as realistic of happening as st louis funding a new stadium in st louis when they are going to have spend years trying to pay off the current one because they are MILLIONS in debt.

both those stadium plans are nothing but pipe dreams.:lmao: just as chargers pr man mark fabiani said a few months ago when he was talking about the carson stdium.:lmao:

too bad you and agent rightwinger are too much of a couple of dumbfucks to understand this pooper.what this writer is saying is what I have bee saying for the past year.:biggrin:

Owner Mark Davis has repeatedly said he wants to stay in Oakland, and it definitely appears that the Chargers are currently more motivated to move to L.A. than the Raiders are.

Which ultimately could mean that the Chargers will share a stadium not with the Raiders in Carson, but with the Rams in Inglewood.
Raiders Carmen Policy miss Carson town hall meeting ProFootballTalk:up:

too bad you and agent rightwinger are too much of a couple of dumbfucks to understand this pooper.what this writer is saying is what I have bee saying for the past year.:biggrin:

Owner Mark Davis has repeatedly said he wants to stay in Oakland, and it definitely appears that the Chargers are currently more motivated to move to L.A. than the Raiders are.

Which ultimately could mean that the Chargers will share a stadium not with the Raiders in Carson, but with the Rams in Inglewood.
Raiders Carmen Policy miss Carson town hall meeting ProFootballTalk:up:
Too bad you are such a dumbfuck to understand that I never said they would. I just posted the article. Idiot! :lmao:

the one team from the AFC that would have any chance of moving to LA, maybe joining the Rams later on,i think this guy hit the nail on the head.

Unlike San Diego the Rams are coming back to LA. This is a done deal

the one team from the AFC that would have any chance of moving to LA, maybe joining the Rams later on,i think this guy hit the nail on the head.

Unlike San Diego the Rams are coming back to LA. This is a done deal

The Chargers are originally the Los Angeles Chargers and the Rams were originally the Cleveland Rams.

If you are going to spew shit, keep going but the original LA team is the Chargers. The Rams are transplants.

Forum List

Back