Lost Raiders Owner Mark Davis in talks of moving team to san antonio.

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
This could all mean nothing of course since The Vikings and saints at one time were talking about moving there as well for many years only to see that it was all talk.But this is the Davis family we are talking about though so you cant put anything past them.No reason to believe that Mark isnt an apple that did not fall far from the tree,someone who would put the stadium first ahead of the fans.No reason to believe he is one of those owners like The Rooney family who owns the steelers.a family that values the fans and would never move their franchise to another city.

I of course would much rather see the Raiders stay in Oakland but if they moved,I wouldnt feel too bad.I would have to laugh and say to the Raider fans -How does it feel to have on the wrong shoe now?:D The Raider fans for the first time would feel the suffering I have for the past 20 years when i lost interest in the NFL when my Rams moved to the midwest.

The Raider fans have never really had to suffer like fans of the Rams in LA have since when they moved,it was at least still in the same state just like 300 miles down the road so Oakland fans could just travel there and it was like going over the hill and back for them on their flight there.

If they move to San Antonio,those raider fans in california will know the suffering myself and LA fans of the Rams went through when they left for the midwest.:D

The Raiders will indeed be the joke of the NFL thanks to the Davis family if they relocate again.its one thing to right a wrong like Al Davis did moving them back to Oakland because thats where they rightfully belong,that being their birthplace and everything. I would find it hard to believe that the majority of the owners would approve the move though which is required for a team to relocate because the NFL would indeed be a joke letting a team move a THIRD time in so many years.:cuckoo: so I sure hope the owners do the right thing and veto the move personally.

The one thing against Davis as well besides that is that its much tougher now for teams to relocate than it was back then in the 90's.after the cleveland browns moved,the NFL got wise and toughed up specific rules and requirements that teams have to pass now to be able to do so.guidelines that are much more strict than what existed back then.

S.A. may be home of Los Raiders - San Antonio Express-News

Last edited:
Bring on the Raiders! San Antonio will support them better that 'Thug City U.S.A."

contrary to what the NET says,they get great fan support there in oakland tha place is packed all the time unlike when when they were in LA where half the fan support they got there was from oakland fans.:D

the NFL has a vendetta against them,they are deflating the real numbers they have there at their games never telling the truth that they pack that place pretty well each time.thats why the fans fell like its them against the world because of their vendetta against them.

this pic here proves they they deflate their numbers in oakland to try and get people to believe they dont have fan support.as you can see from the pic,its packed.their games are ALWAYS like that excet for maybe other crappy teams like the titans and browns as an example.

Oakland mayor says ?continued progress? being made with the Raiders | ProFootballTalk

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Keep-...9279021795513/749279021795513/?type=1&theater

Looks pretty packed to me.their games are always packed like this for the most part the exception like i said,when its a crappy team like the browns or titans are the rare moments they arent.

Last edited:
matter of fact they only had ONE blacked out home game last year.Thats pretty good I'd say especially for a team that hasnt had a winning season since 2002.

The Raiders' only blackout this season

It means nothing. He wants a new stadium in Oakland and what better way to get them to pay for with taxpayer money than make everyone think he wants to move the team...

The Raiders: Commitment to Excrement...

yeah thats what Im thinking,Minnesota always used san antonio as threat but never followed through with it.Just like minnesota was doing,he's also just using it for leverage.

Good news! Now maybe San Antonio can experience the "sh*t stain that is the Oakland/Los Angeles/Oakland Raypers.

The best thing the L.A. Board of Stoopervisors ever did was to kick Al Davis and his sh*tty team out of L.A.

damn straight.LA is RAM territory.the chokeland faiders are back where they belong in chockland and they need to stay there with all those scum dwelling rats.stay the fuck away from LA,from RAM territory which come 2015,they will be returning..the writing is all over the wall for them in saint louis that ther days there are numbered.

Looks like a bluff to get a new stadium

The Raiders have one of the crappiest stadiums in the NFL

Hey Raiders, don't let the door hit you in the ass as you leave Oaklandtown.

Good riddance. Wish you'd stayed in LA.

so your in favor of a team giving its loyal fans in its birthplace the middle finger and leaving their city? gotcha.:cuckoo: thank god they are back in oakland where they belong with all those other scum dwelling rats. good riddance was them getting out of LA.sounds like your just a demise LA RAIDER whiner whining about them leaving LA to go back to the city where they belong.oaktown,home of the sewer rats.:D

Last edited:
The only people in LA who would go to a Raiser game are thugs. I went to a Raider/Viking game in the Coliseum in the mid '80's. 2 hours of fights in the stands. Punks and thugs everywhere. Never again. That was the type of entertainment Al Davis wanted. Went to numerous Ram games- never a problem.

:cuckoo:

Its only demise LA Raider fans like this along with the saint louis fans and seahawks fans as well who are in denial about The Rams coming back to LA..:biggrin:

afraid to dissapoint you but The Raiders are staying in Oakland and the Rams are coming back to LA..

NFL Rumors Oakland Proposes Deal to Keep Raiders Leaves Athletics In the Lurch Gospelherald.com

Davis wanted to stay there all along.He had been talking to oakland officials ever since last spring and has been this fall.

"He" WAS using san antonio as leverage. Stan Kronkke as another demise LA Raider fan theorized his purchase in LA using it as leverage,is what Davis was doing.Not kronke.

see there was ongoing diologue and communication with davis and oakland officials since the spring.you got to have that to make any progress on a stadium deal.duh.:cuckoo:

something.kronke has not done.He hasnt spoken a word to saint louis officials for an entire year.no diologue or communication between the two parties whatsoever.:biggrin: Kronke has not been returning any phone calls according to saint louis officials.

I hear dean spanos owner of the chargers is making progress with san diego on a new deal as well.spanos and davis are doing what kronke is not.actually having discussions and diologue with the city officials.:biggrin:

The Raiders need to concentrate on stepping up their off field activities. In the past no matter how badly they played on the field they could count on players and fans and even ownership doing something stupid to stay in the headlines. It's sad that this once was the centerpiece of Rader Nations reputation and now they don't even have that to fall back on.

When stellar NFL players like Ray Rice and Adrian Peterson can take over as the new "Bad Boys" of the league we are witnessing a very disturbing changing of the guard.

I think the Silver and Black is the new Baby Girl Pink. Al Davis must be rolling over in his grave.. It's a disgrace to all that used to mean something in the NFL.

Bring on the Raiders! San Antonio will support them better that 'Thug City U.S.A."
:lame2:

that couldnt be any further from the truth.Oakland fans support them very well down there.matter of fact 7 out of their 8 home games were sold out last year.pretty impressive for a team thats been lousy the last 10 years.:rolleyes-41:

this again is WHY the raiders will never be allowed back into LA again,the city doesnt want them there.

The Los Angeles Raiders 8211 ENOUGH ALREADY

ANYBODY BUT THE RAIDERS… – Mention the Raiders to Angelenos, and the reactions are usually ones of rapidly shaking heads, sour grimaces, and eye rolling. “Not the Raiders!” “Anyone but the Raiders!” Speaking to LAPD cops recently at USC’s spring game, a veteran of the force said emphatically, “I’ll retire before I ever patrol another Raider game!”
Instead of the outlaw brand that they had inherited from their days in Oakland, by the late 1980’s, the classic Silver and Black was now the preferred apparel worn prominently by gang members in Southern California. Raider games at the Coliseum were often the site of brawls within the crowd. This infamously carried over to Anaheim Stadium in a 1994 game when the Rams and Raiders faced off in their final ‘Battle of Los Angeles.’

this here folks is WHY the city of LA and the NFL owners dont want the raiders back in LA and why they wont be allowed to come back again thankfully.

In oakland,the city never had problems with them.LA did.

the raiders fanbase changed from the early 80s especially when the 90s hit to much negative C(rap) as in bashing the police and encouraging violence to a degree, and how the music and additude changed towards women and children were also apart of this... and people were afraid to go out of their homes in the neighborhoods.... unlike the oakland fanbase before the move to LA...

the Rams fanbase even today in LA is 1 that even though we may get a little roudy, its all talk and more family friendly

even the raider PLAYERS Stated that they were not bringing their families to games after a certain point for fear of their safety.. these were 200+ pound players/fathers and husbands one of which is howie long, father to Chris long the longest tenured RAM...

contrary to what the NET says,they get great fan support there in oakland tha place is packed all the time unlike when when they were in LA where half the fan support they got there was from oakland fans.:D

the NFL has a vendetta against them,they are deflating the real numbers they have there at their games never telling the truth that they pack that place pretty well each time.thats why the fans fell like its them against the world because of their vendetta against them.

this pic here proves they they deflate their numbers in oakland to try and get people to believe they dont have fan support.as you can see from the pic,its packed.their games are ALWAYS like that excet for maybe other crappy teams like the titans and browns as an example.

Oakland mayor says ?continued progress? being made with the Raiders | ProFootballTalk

Keep the Raiders in Oakland - Oakland California - Company Facebook

Looks pretty packed to me.their games are always packed like this for the most part the exception like i said,when its a crappy team like the browns or titans are the rare moments they arent.
You say "packed" several times in reference to the poor victim Raiders. It's appropriate.

Forum List

Back