Lost Raiders Owner Mark Davis in talks of moving team to san antonio.

It's a ploy being used in hopes of getting the tax payers to build the Raiders a new stadium.

It's a ploy being used in hopes of getting the tax payers to build the Raiders a new stadium.
seems to have worked.it got the attention of the city of oakland,just read the previous posts of the links i have posted here where they have said they are close to completing a deal for a new stadium.

half the football fans around the country are under the delusion that the raiders might move back to LA next year dense of the fact that that will be impossible for them to do so since you have to have the approval of the majority of the owners who dont want them back there.

some STILL dont get it thats why he used san antonio as his leverage because davis knows that was the only way he could get the city to take him seriously since he knows THEY know he cant move back to LA.

I see nutcases on message boards who STILL believe despite his visit to san antonio are under the delusion he can move back to LA.News is slow around many parts of this country i guess.:rolleyes-41:

seems to have worked.it got the attention of the city of oakland,just read the previous posts of the links i have posted here where they have said they are close to completing a deal for a new stadium.

half the football fans around the country are under the delusion that the raiders might move back to LA next year dense of the fact that that will be impossible for them to do so since you have to have the approval of the majority of the owners who dont want them back there.

some STILL dont get it thats why he used san antonio as his leverage because davis knows that was the only way he could get the city to take him seriously since he knows THEY know he cant move back to LA.

I see nutcases on message boards who STILL believe despite his visit to san antonio are under the delusion he can move back to LA.News is slow around many parts of this country i guess.:rolleyes-41:

My city is blessed with having the Rooney family owning the Steelers. There is more of chance of a unicorn being elected President then them moving the team out of Pittsburgh. It is easily one of the classiest organization in sports.

this here folks is WHY the city of LA and the NFL owners dont want the raiders back in LA and why they wont be allowed to come back again thankfully.

In oakland,the city never had problems with them.LA did.

the raiders fanbase changed from the early 80s especially when the 90s hit to much negative C(rap) as in bashing the police and encouraging violence to a degree, and how the music and additude changed towards women and children were also apart of this... and people were afraid to go out of their homes in the neighborhoods.... unlike the oakland fanbase before the move to LA...

the Rams fanbase even today in LA is 1 that even though we may get a little roudy, its all talk and more family friendly

even the raider PLAYERS Stated that they were not bringing their families to games after a certain point for fear of their safety.. these were 200+ pound players/fathers and husbands one of which is howie long, father to Chris long the longest tenured RAM...

meant to add this on to this post earlier as well but was pressed for time.

Do not forget that when the Raiders were here in Los Angeles, drugs got poured right into the city, crime went up, and to top it all off the 92 L.A. Riots

this poster above^ hit the nail on the head.something that also happened he did not mention was crime went down after the raiders left LA.thats why the city officials in LA dont want the raiders back either and you have to get approval from the city to move there.:cuckoo::lol:

My city is blessed with having the Rooney family owning the Steelers. There is more of chance of a unicorn being elected President then them moving the team out of Pittsburgh. It is easily one of the classiest organization in sports.

yeah you are very fortunate.The Roonys unlike other owners out there have class and would never give their fans the middle finger there.

I have a very high opinion of Dan Rooney because he was one of the very few owners who did not cave into the bitch owner of the rams who is burning in hell right now when she decided to sue the NFL to move the team staying his ground voting against it.

most the others caved in. I have high opinion of rooney for doing that cause i remember him saying back then speaking the truth that it was a travesty of justice that was allowed to happen.them moving out of LA was like the yankees moving out of new york and going to the west coast or something.

this is why it would be equally as asinine for the chargers to even consider moving the team away from san diego to LA or anywhere else as well cause as you can see from this video below,they have just as much equal passion for THEIR team in san diego as the fans in oakland do for the raiders.the raiders or the chargers move out to another city,they risk not being embraced by that city as they are in their current cities.

idiot Al found out that moving the Raiders to LA was the biggest mistake he ever made as an owner.they were never embraced out there like The Rams were. the year after they won the superbowl,the Raiders went hollywood and were never the same team again after that and the crowds out there were very small wit the stadium half empty all the time.The fans in Oakland though dont care how bad their record is.7 of their 8 games last year were sellouts.

Its the same way in saint louis,The Rams are not embraced there by their city,they have no passion for that team and just like the raiders had half empty crowds in their stadium the majority of the years they were there,same thing is happening in saint louis right now.

so you have to assume Mark Davis is not going to be stupid like hsi dad and make the same mistake he made.

Last edited:
few weeks earlier, the Raiders were in talks to move to San Antonio, which would be easier on The League and anti-trust laws. The NFL doesn’t want the Raiders back in L.A
Where would the Raiders play at first if they decided to move to L.A.? Pasadena doesn’t want any part of L.A. Raiders fans hanging around the Rose Bowl. USC now controls the Coliseum and can deny a lease to anyone. Popular thinking is that the Trojans don’t want the Raiders in their house, either. Scheduling for next year’s games would be nearly impossible.
San Antonio is different. The Raiders could play in the Alamodome until a new stadium is

We in the family have been thinking about selling the San Marcos home because all of the children have graduated from Texas State and A&M, but if the Raiders were to move San Antonio, I bet I could my brothers to stand off the wives and keep it. (I am very glad that my sil's don't even know about this board and that I am on it; the would hire Walter, Jesse, and Mike to take me out). I would love to see Raider football in Old San Antone!

proof oakland raider fans are the craziest in the NFL.:biggrin:

this is why it would be a major mistake and an injustice if they ever moved out of oakland again. fans wont be entertaining like that in another city.they werent while they were in LA.they were NOTHING like that is LA.LA never embraced them,the fans there did not have passion for them.the ones in oakland DO.

Going Behind the Scenes of Game Day with Members of the Black Hole Bleacher Report

amazing how raider threads attract people here.My Rams thread has tons of much more information in it yet that one gets no replys.:rolleyes-41:

this is good news im glad to see getting reported.

I just got off the phone with Mayor Quan's Communications Director and he said the negotiation between Colony Capitol and Mark Davis is going better. However, the agreement deadline may take up until mid-October now. -Autumn Wind Williams

thats right,it CANT be the raiders but it CAN be the rams.the rams are welcomed.the raiders are not.thats WHY davis visited san antonio because he knew that was the only way the city of oakland would take him seriously cause he knows THEY know,he cant move back to LA since the city doesnt want them there and the owners wont approve the move.

better get your head out of your ass that the rams will be back in LA.even the saint louis media has recently said even THEY dont think the rams will stay in saint louis next year which is a 180 degrees different than what they were saying the past two years.the past two years they were saying the ram fans in LA were delusional living in a fantasyland about them coming back in 2015.they arent saying that now.:biggrin:

they have recently stated they are frustrated with the city of saint louis how they arent trying to get anything done out there and thats why they dont think they are going to be there after this year now.:biggrin: even THEY have thrown in the towel now and have given up on them.:biggrin:

remember,saint louis lost the cardinals for the exact same reason,they could not get a new stadium deal done,yet you think this time,it will somehow be different for them.:lmao:

the same exact same thing thats happening in saint louis is exactly what was happeing in LA 20 years ago.the city of saint louis and the rams are telling everyone down there-dont worry,everythings going to be alright,they arent leaving,were going to work something out.

problem is thats the EXACT same thing the city of LA and the rams were telling their fans back then.the fans in saint louis are getting scared and worried,they know they are gone after this year.:lol:

SOME people are under the delusion that the raiders will return to LA along with the rams next year but that clearly is delusional and this below is WHY.

to those who MENTION RAIDERS TO LA...

LA CITY COUNCIL MADE IT KNOWN THEY DO NOT WANT THE RAIDERS!!! Remember WE were there on the 12-0 Vote!!

let me remind you of 25 years ago... we had the LA Riots, yes al davis was alive, A GANG WAS NAMED RAIDERS...

the Neighborhoods near the La Coliseum were AFRAID TO WALK OUT THE DOOR Because of the Raider Fan Base...

the Players of the Raiders by the late 80s were NOT i repeat NOT BRINGING THEIR FAMILIES TO HOME GAMES FOR FEAR AND ABOVE COMMENTS!!!

and the coliseum is just a few blocks to what would be Farmers Field and the LACC

you may not like what i say here, but I DO NOT WANT THE RAIDERS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!

i saw a Raiders game in 1988 when a friend took me to the last home game and i saw the difference in a 6 year span.... and that was before everything else started including the earthquake in 94

Forum List

Back