Lost Raiders Owner Mark Davis in talks of moving team to san antonio.

someone farted in here^:9:

hey pooper,there is something called an ignore list you know,you might try it.I love having it being able to have so much fun with YOU.:biggrin:

so much for dumbfucks like you and agent rightwinger troll being stupid fucks to think carson is for real or the raiders will ever be allowed to come back.:lmao:

goodel has said only ONE of the stadium plans will be approved and Inglewood is miles and LIGHT years ahead of Carson by leaps and bounds with an owner with deep pockets and thats the kind of owner they want in LA.:lmao:

eat shit troll and have fun being taken to school an please pass that on to agent rightwinger as well.:lmao:

Political infighting could cast Carson in poor light in NFL stadium race - LA Times

checkmate,raiders are not going anywhere except MAYBE san antonio.:lmao:

Last edited:
^^^^troll bitch alert^^^^

You dumb bitch, I fuckin don't care that you pretend to have me on ignore asswipe.

Hand job thinks everyone is stupid and doesn't think we can't tell he is reading our every post.

I'm good with this because he can post stupid and the little bitch won't do anything because he pretends I'm on ignore.

I PM'd him asked him politely to quit biped get an ass to me and the asshole kept it up.

So now the little bitch will get called on all his bullshit.

And all he will post is someone farted! :lmao: what a dumbshit, if he answer with anything else he proves himself a liar.

So I am loving this someone farted bullshit! :lmao:

Fuckin idiot! :lmao:

someone farted in here^:9:

hey pooper,there is something called an ignore list you know,you might try it.I love having it being able to have so much fun with YOU.:biggrin:

so much for dumbfucks like you and agent rightwinger troll being stupid fucks to think carson is for real or the raiders will ever be allowed to come back.:lmao:

goodel has said only ONE of the stadium plans will be approved and Inglewood is miles and LIGHT years ahead of Carson by leaps and bounds with an owner with deep pockets and thats the kind of owner they want in LA.:lmao:

eat shit troll and have fun being taken to school an please pass that on to agent rightwinger as well.:lmao:

Political infighting could cast Carson in poor light in NFL stadium race - LA Times

checkmate,raiders are not going anywhere except MAYBE san antonio.:lmao:

Never said they were going anywhere fuck face, I posted articles and talked about they might I didn't make fuckin stupid predictions like the Rams being in LA this fal. What a fuckin shit head you are bitch.

Troll bitch again can't answer or be honest so he resorts to his fart shit! :lmao: talk about a loser! :lmao:

Here is WHY the raiders will never come back to LA again.

the NFL would like any prospective team "that would be interested in relocating to LA." to have an owner who has unlimited capital to not only purchase his own plot of land "'stan kroneke",but would also construct /own/operate their own stadium.mark davis has nowhere near the capital to make this work and there are no investors that would lend him a hand for the limited ownership stakes that he would offer.

a mark davis led franchise will never get 24 of the 31 NFL owners to grant permission for a relocation of Raiders to LA,and that doesnt even touch on the matter of having to rebrand the Raiders image for success in LA not to mention none of the corporations in LA who would put up the money to sponsor them will sponsor the Raiders because their logo promotes gang violance.the city does not want them there.He cant sue the NFL either cause he does not have the capital for a long winded court battle.

Good post I especially like this: "Winning sports teams like the Tampa Bay Lightning and the Chicago Blackhawks boost their local economies, which often in turn boosts real estate investments."

It always comes down to simple economics for me. I would like a winning team in the area I lived.
yeah I dont see Oakland losing any of their teams now with the warriors winning.championships bring big business for the city and the NFL likes that.

The raiders will never be allowed to come back to LA again as that previous post shows so as long as we dont hear anything on san antonio,their safe to stay in oaktown.

Forum List

Back