Lost Raiders Owner Mark Davis in talks of moving team to san antonio.

SOME people are under the delusion that the raiders will return to LA along with the rams next year but that clearly is delusional and this below is WHY.

to those who MENTION RAIDERS TO LA...

LA CITY COUNCIL MADE IT KNOWN THEY DO NOT WANT THE RAIDERS!!! Remember WE were there on the 12-0 Vote!!

let me remind you of 25 years ago... we had the LA Riots, yes al davis was alive, A GANG WAS NAMED RAIDERS...

the Neighborhoods near the La Coliseum were AFRAID TO WALK OUT THE DOOR Because of the Raider Fan Base...

the Players of the Raiders by the late 80s were NOT i repeat NOT BRINGING THEIR FAMILIES TO HOME GAMES FOR FEAR AND ABOVE COMMENTS!!!

and the coliseum is just a few blocks to what would be Farmers Field and the LACC

you may not like what i say here, but I DO NOT WANT THE RAIDERS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!

i saw a Raiders game in 1988 when a friend took me to the last home game and i saw the difference in a 6 year span.... and that was before everything else started including the earthquake in 94
This is a commercial played in San Diego every time the Raiders come to town to get their butts beat:

I will for the first time get to see what a raider game is like in oakland first hand when i go up there to see them play the niners. If this is indeed the raiders last year in oakland,I want to see the stuff that goes on between niner fans and raider fans in the bay area,or see what it was like anyways if they move to san antonio.niner fans are about as bad as raider fans when it comes to violance so hopefully i'll see a lot of fights in the stands.hee hee.

You know san antonio might not be just for leverage for a new stadium for Mark Davis after all. anybody whos in the know how knows the Rams are a lock for LA next year. Goodell said at the last NFL owners meeting in march that there would only be two teams playing in southern california next year.

Carson is obviously dead,thats not happening especially since the Chargers have a plan it appears now to stay in san diego.If that doesnt happen though,as I have always said,they will be the second team in LA playing as a second tenant to kroneke's Rams.

Carson would not be ready to host a superbowl in 2018 where Inglewood will be ready with the recent demolition of the hollywood racetrack paving the way for construction to start taking place later this year for the new stadium in Inglewood.

I have always said LA is out of the picture for the Raiders so where would they go if they dont get something done? st louis's plan for a new stadium is dead as well so thats not an option.That only leaves san antonio where they have said they can put a package together overnight for them.

I have a feeling they will get something done though to stay in oakland after reading this article.

With a deadline looming for Floyd Kephart's stadium proposal in Oakland, the organization he is trying to come to an accord with is prepared to move on to backup plans in an attempt to keep the Raiders in town.

"If a deal with Floyd Kephart doesn't happen, we are open to other options," said Scott McKibben, the executive director of Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum Authority. "And we are prepared to do quickly if that occurs."

McKibben declined to discuss any potential backup plan or identify any potential options, but he expressed confidence there would be options beyond the Kephart plan if it doesn't materialize. Kephart, a San Diego real estate developer, has until June 21 to provide the coliseum authority and the Raiders proof that he has made progress with his proposed new stadium in Oakland. The project has a plan for major redevelopment with office, retail and housing.

The Raiders want to get a deal in Oakland finalized by the end of this year. McKibben said that's why it is vital for everyone involved to be prepared to move on quickly if the Kephart project fails to get off the ground.

"We need to get something done sooner than later," McKibben said.

Kephart has been in contact with the Raiders and McKibben and there are plans for further meetings in the coming weeks.

http://espn.go.com/…/raiders-dream-of-staying-in-oakland-co…

Plus they recently spent MILLIONS for a new training facility in oakland.why would you commit millions to start building a new training facility if you are going to leave? that dog dont hunt.

However if something doesnt happen by the end of this year for them? maybe we will hear something on them leaving for san antonio after all .Thats the only option they have at this point.

only question now is will they stay in oakland or will they be moving to san antonio? we shall find out later this year.

Last edited:
San Antonio would welcome them with open arms.

The city approved last week a stadium plan without (supposedly) a team yet.

Would love to see the Raiders in San Antonio.

they would love to see the Raiders in san antonio I wouldnt though.I know firsthand how badly it feels to lose something you love thats near and dear to you when the Rams left LA.Its like the love of your life you were faithful and loyal to your whole life leaving you for another man.It was the most depressing and darkest moment in my life.I would never wish that kind of suffering on anybody that I went through.
Thats why i hope they stay in oakland and why I will be done with football if they leave.Im getting tired of teams being able to leave their cities just because they dont get what they want.

Like I said,i think they will get something done in the end though because why would you spend millions on a new training facility you plan to build if your leaving? that just doesnt make any sense at all so i am thinking this is all a charade,that they have something lined up they are not telling us about.that this is just to keep us all guessing just like carson was which unlike many here,I saw right then and there it was all a smokescreen and not real like the Inglewood project is.

Looks like more and more the raiders just might indeed be the san antonio raiders in 2016. If this happens,i am done with the NFL for good.i am sick and tired of teams being allowed to leave just cause they dont get what they want.if the NFL allows them to leave again,it will have become a circus.fuck the NFL.I'll be switching to college football,the UCLA football team.universitys are never going to leave their cities so no worries there.

Rams relocation to LA could push Raiders closer to San Antonio Business San Antonio City And Press

INTERESTING STUFF HERE.

Sources indicating the City of Oakland and Alameda County will begin evaluating and hearing Floyd Kephart's financial proposal and presentation on June 16th (pending if Warriors win) for the anticipated Oakland Coliseum City project. This is a new era for the City of Oakland and Oakland Sports team to begin modernizing its current economic stability in the region. If City of Oakland and the County fully agree on Floyd's financial report, the next step it will be introduced and reviewed (as a proposal) to the Oakland Raiders officials for an approval of new stadium in the heart of Oakland. The report will also be reviewed to the A's and the Warriors soon.

these people in their posts below, nailed it and this is WHY you are a stupid fuck Pooper.:biggrin:

NFL will not allow the raiders to screw up la twice. They're staying in Oakland or are finding another state!

Raiders wont be there so stop

Raiders have moved too much already! They will be staying in Bay Area!
  • Stan is going to work a deal where the relocation fee goes to Davis and he'll then have the money to build a stadium in Oakland. The Rams are coming home for sure.
unlike you Pooper,THEY have logic and common sense.man only a dumbfuck would actually believe the NFL would allow the RAIDERS to come back to LA.:lmao::lmao::lmao::laugh::rofl:

the chargers MIGHT join the Rams there but I cant see that happening either since they have ZERO fans out there.

not to mention the people with the deep pockets who would sponsor the Raiders,the corporations,they dont want the Raiders back in LA because their image promotes gang violence,once the Raiders left LA,crime went down.they want to keep it that way.

the only people in LA who ever embraced the Raiders were the THUGS and they dont have the money to bring them back so not happening pooper.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::laugh:

Last edited:
^^^troll bitch ALERT!!^^^^

You don't know what I think, you have me on ignore, little bitch.

Forum List

Back