Liz Cheney lies again

Liz Cheney has been elevated by the right into the public eye on the very badly mistaken notion by them that what their movement needs are MORE obnoxious bottle-blonde harpies yakking away at things they know nothing about.

Last edited:
Why your right, why didn't Obama come up with a decision 6 years ago?

You realize Obama has been in office 10 months right?

Obama wasn't president 6 years ago. Are you pretending to be an idiot for Halloween?

I simply reflected your statements. Thanks for admitting statements like that are those of an idiot. You just punked yourself. I have no problem with entitlements for the truly mentally challenged. Go pick up your check.

My statement that Bush presided over the deteriorating situation in Afghanistan for years? How, exactly, did you reflect that by ignorantly trying to attach those years to Obama?

Did he have a photo op? Did he have to ask 18 families before one said okay? At least Lincoln had been in the military.

What the FUCK are you talking about? Good lord...

History was not his strongest subject

Apparently according to the rightwing 'logic' flying around here, Lincoln should have delivered the Gettysburg Address on a day when nobody was at the cemetery, and then tossed it away so no one ever saw it,

lest he otherwise be thought of as having written and delivered it for political purposes.

Lincoln delivered the Gettysburg address at a dedication of a military cemetery.

What a disgrace that that was ever made public!!!

Did he have a photo op? Did he have to ask 18 families before one said okay? At least Lincoln had been in the military.

That was the original context. You even were the one asking the question NYcarbineer. Sort of dishonest to say, "What the FUCK are you talking about? Good lord..."

My point was, it was a stronger position to speak to the military when you have been IN the military.

Rightwinger apparently was unaware Lincoln was in the military, so he fails.

Lincoln's speech was one of unification, with a military strategy firmly in place. It was a dedication of a cemetary not a burial or related ceremony. Obama's action here was one that promoted further division and an obvious political/media op.

Obama's action here was one that promoted further division and an obvious political/media op.

How does the President of the United states honoring our war dead divide the country??

Only when the wing-nuts politicize it

Obama's action here was one that promoted further division and an obvious political/media op.

How does the President of the United states honoring our war dead divide the country??

You answered your own question. It was political and caused division. If you need to debate it with yourself, feel free. Internal conflict, the body's way of saying, your wrong.

You answered your own question. It was political and caused division. If you need to debate it with yourself, feel free. Internal conflict, the body's way of saying, your wrong.

Sorry...

I would not question any president at any time honoring our war dead. But I guess the politics of the situation is more important to you

Only to the waaa-hacky quadrant of the right wing.

To them, Obama's choice of mustard is political and causes divisions.
They are hell-bent on making ever single action he does one of divisiveness.

It is your side who is making this political, and frankly, I find it disgusting.

saveliberty said:
I'm guessing he saw metal containers, not bodies. Open one of those up and the decision will become even more clear.

Despicable.

It is your side who is making this political, and frankly, I find it disgusting.

saveliberty said:
I'm guessing he saw metal containers, not bodies. Open one of those up and the decision will become even more clear.

Despicable.
Rather he needs to act. Sitting with his thumb up his ass for nine weeks whenever experts tell him he needs to decide is negligence.

Lincoln delivered the Gettysburg address at a dedication of a military cemetery.

What a disgrace that that was ever made public!!!

That was the original context. You even were the one asking the question NYcarbineer. Sort of dishonest to say, "What the FUCK are you talking about? Good lord..."

My point was, it was a stronger position to speak to the military when you have been IN the military.

Rightwinger apparently was unaware Lincoln was in the military, so he fails.

Lincoln's speech was one of unification, with a military strategy firmly in place. It was a dedication of a cemetary not a burial or related ceremony. Obama's action here was one that promoted further division and an obvious political/media op.

Obama's action promotes FURTHER division?? The only ones complaining about it are the out of it Obama hating nuts like yourself who are mired in an obsession to put a negative spin on anything Obama does.

Liz Cheney is desperate to put a positive spin on her father's legacy.

It is a hopeless job. Historians will use the facts not emotian or political affiliation to write Dick Cheney's legacy.

Dick Cheney did not understand the implications of the decisions he made. He is most responsible for taking the focus off Afghanistan to overthrow Saddam. He did not have a clue of the implications witin Iraq and the affect on the power structure of the Middleeast.

Cheney is most responsible for the increased power of Iran. Once Saddam was gone the Sunni check on the Shiite Iranians was gone.

Dick Cheney will go down in history as one of the most powerful VP's but the worst.

Dick is a Dick. What else can you say.

Could have been worse. He could have laying a wreath in honor of fallen SS Nazis.

ronald_reaganSS.jpg

Aw damn, now you did it! How dare you defile the memory of Ronaldus Magnus!

saveliberty said:

Despicable.
Yes, people like that show how far this country has fallen from its ideals.

Not babbling at all. How else did you reach that conclusion of yours?

next step, she will accuse you of being drunk! or neg rep you, but that is not whining in world according to si modo. :lol::lol:

You're still not focusing on the actual topic which is the fact that Liz Cheney said that BHO's visit to Dover was for publicity - nothing sincere about it.

Why does it matter what Liz Cheney says, or thinks to begin with?

Why does it matter what Liz Cheney says, or thinks to begin with?

I agree, the only thing that matters is how good is Liz Cheney in bed?

LOL! Leave it to a man to come up with that one. :tongue:
It took me a while to figure out that, she's not the same daughter who came out about being a lesbian 'after' daddums Dick put down every homosexual around the world.

Forum List

Back