Liz Cheney Mulling Third-Party Run For Presidency In 2024

Not sure why you think Dems would be more likely to vote for her than independents or Republicans looking for an alternative to either Biden or Trump.
As I stated in a previously, those that would vote for Liz Cheney would not vote for Trump if Cheney were not running, Anyone voting Cheney is a Never Trumper, thus she would be splitting the Never Trump vote with Biden.

Liz Cheney has to know she doesn't stand a snowball's chance in hell of ever being elected president.

No, but she could make sure she gets enough votes that Trump doesn't stand a snowball's chance in hell of winning the 2024 election.... think Clinton's win in 1992.

As I stated in a previously, those that would vote for Liz Cheney would not vote for Trump if Cheney were not running, Anyone voting Cheney is a Never Trumper, thus she would be splitting the Never Trump vote with Biden.

Some people always vote Republican, but don't like Trump. They might vote Trump because of Supreme Court picks going Republican rather than Democrat.

She would also pick up indies and non-prog dems.

Forum List

Back