Liz Cheney Mulling Third-Party Run For Presidency In 2024

The only people that can stand her are Democrats.

Jeezus.....you people really live in a fantasy world.
ROFLMAO.

irony-meter-explode.jpg

Independents decide elections.

Alienating us is a bad idea. :)

Independents only decide the election between the Democrat and the Republican. Third party candidates get left in the dust.

Her book is sold out & the publisher has to order a new run of copies.

Enjoy that shit sandwich.
Many years ago Speaker Jim Wright "wrote" a book, it too sold out. No copies left the warehouse. Some union "bought" them. I put wrote in quotes as most of the pages were blank filler.

This is all about selling her new book.
Float the idea, that you're thinking about running, and it always injects more excitement which translates into more book sales. This tactic is nothing new.
Also a little bit of just craving attention

She keeps nipping at trump’s ankle hoping someone will notice her

Liz Cheney has to know she doesn't stand a snowball's chance in hell of ever being elected president.
perhaps a few repubs will come to their senses and vote for her. i do not see much appetite for her "conservative" policies among democrats, but we do respect her courage vs the abject cowardice of the social media "influencer" who will be your candidate.

Neo-Cons torture people, you dumb fucking asshole.

Is that what you want?
i spent years opposing republican joy of torture. NONE of you opposed it as ling a it was g w bush holding arab heads i n the toilet.

you dumb fucking assholes' brains are so washed you've bleached holes in them.

i spent years opposing republican joy of torture. NONE of you opposed it as ling a it was g w bush holding arab heads i n the toilet.

Neo-Cons are LEFTARDS, dumbshit.

I'm on record all over the internet exposing their sorry scumbag asses.

you dumb fucking assholes' brains are so washed you've bleached holes in them.

Right back at ya, asswipe.

You probably think I'm a Republican or some stupid shit like that.

Well, I'm not. I have no use for Republicans. Half of them are gutless cowards and the other half have too much to lose. The result is they let the leftards walk all over them.

The former GOP congresswoman has warned repeatedly about the risks of allowing Donald Trump another term in the White House.

Liz Cheney told The Washington Post that she is mulling a third-party run for the presidency in 2024, as the former Republican congresswoman makes it her mission to prevent Donald Trump from returning to the White House.

She noted in the interview, published Tuesday to promote her new book, that she would not take any action that might inadvertently help the former president.

Cheney represented Wyoming for six years until voters dumped her in favor of a Trump-backed candidate in last year’s election.

The daughter of former Vice President Dick Cheney has been a fierce critic of Trump, suggesting recently that his reelection could turn the office of the president into a dictatorship. She helped lead the House’s high-profile hearings regarding Trump’s efforts to overturn the results of the 2020 election on Jan. 6, 2021.

“Several years ago, I would not have contemplated a third-party run,” Cheney told The Washington Post.

Liz Cheney Mulling Third-Party Run For Presidency In 2024

Wow, I never really expected this - so soon. How would think affect President Biden? What do you think?
Thank you to the OP for giving me my first chuckle of the day.

It is beyond belief how deluded some has-been politicians are.

She’ll just siphon votes away from whoever’s running against Trump
I think that's the general idea.

The Bill Krystols of the world don't want Trump, and they don't want a Democrat.

But they don't mind a Neo-Con. As long as they can keep doing business overseas. They don't really care about this country, and laws are just an inconvenience for them.

Forum List

Back