Lions vs Chiefs to start the year

I don't think the Lions are as good as the Niners but they're a top 5 NFC team.
Maybe top 3

A. You can't know that until they play against us
B. OK fine but then based on what I saw yesterday, the Niners aren't as good as Dallas.
C. They don't play each other this year. Too bad. Or should I say, thank god. LOL
D. Can't wait to play Dallas week 17

I'm not sure we can accurately estimate how good (or not good) the Lions will be this year, relative to the rest of the NFC or the league as a whole, not after only one game. I suspect they can play much better and not much worse than they did in KC, but I'm also not ready to proclaim them in the top this or that. The same might be said for the other NFCN teams and Seattle too, so I ain't going to worry about rankings and who is better than who. I'm just going to enjoy the ride and hope the Lions beat the crap outta Seattle on Sunday. No offense to Seahawk fans, but payback is a bitch.
Part of being a Lions fan is having your hopes dashed but first they have to be built up.

Fuck yea I'm enjoying it. Focusing on Seattle. How did they do yesterday?

Geno Smith and the Seahawks offense couldn’t get much going outside of a touchdown pass to D.K. Metcalf early in the game. Seattle put up less than 200 yards on the day

Well, no one in your third grade class did I'm sure sparky.
Dumbfuck wins first prize as biggest dumbfuck of the boards thinking the Lions will go the superbowl.:auiqs.jpg:I would expect our resident troll smellybozo to say that after all this is a guy saying the Raiders will beat the chiefs in one of their matchups this year.:auiqs.jpg:But i did not think there was anybody else on these boards who was that stupid other than him to think the Lions will go to the superbowl.:rofl:

He obviously did not watch this last game. The Lions are not going to encounter a team every week who is going to giftwrap the game for them by having recievers drop passes that any grade school kid could catch..The Lions are not going to face a team next week whom after they fumble a ball,the recievers of the other team are going to drop an easy as pie pass thrown to them.

he just might top smellybozo as biggest idiot on the boards.:rofl:

The Lions would have to have homefield advantage to get to the superbowl and that aint happening. The Lions outdoors in cold weather winning and going to a superbowl?:abgg2q.jpg:

oh my god,what a stupid fuck.:rofl:a team like the bears i could see them beating in cold weather but the eagles or niners in cold rain or snow? comedy gold.:rofl:

waits for smellybozo and coachpotatoe to address this post and talk to themselves addressing me in the first person thinking i read their babble. :rofl: :auiqs.jpg:

A. You can't know that until they play against us
B. OK fine but then based on what I saw yesterday, the Niners aren't as good as Dallas.
C. They don't play each other this year. Too bad. Or should I say, thank god. LOL
D. Can't wait to play Dallas week 17
A. I have no idea who "us" is
B. Neither Dallas nor the Niners are as good as they looked yesterday and the Steelers/Giants are not as bad. All I said was Lions are a top 5 team.
C. Who doesn't play who?
D. You don't play Dallas in any week

1694453217402.png

B. Neither Dallas nor the Niners are as good as they looked yesterday and the Steelers/Giants are not as bad. All I said was Lions are a top 5 team.
C. Who doesn't play who?

View attachment 827930
We are Lion's fans right?

SF and Detroit don't play each other this year in the regular season.

Detroit plays Dallas week 17

C. Who doesn't play who?

View attachment 827930
your wasting your breath on dumbfucks smellybozo and coachpotatoe,smellybozo said before the year began the Lions were going to the superbowl,seriously I cant make this shit up.:laughing0301: he also said the Chiefs will lose one of their games this year to the Raiders.seriously I really CANT make this shit up.:abgg2q.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::rofl:

coachpotato looks like he has been sharing information with smellybozo on the Lions,as i just said,I did not believe there was anybody else on these boards who was that big a dumbfuck to think the Lions will go the superbowl other than smellybozo ,well if anybody WOULD say that,no suprise in the least it would be coach potatoe.:rofl:

smellybozo probably has him believing as well the chiefs will lose one of their games to the raiders as well.:rofl:

The Lions are a playoff team this year but superbowl? those two clowns should put a gun to themselves and put themselves out of misery after having shit on thier face from embarrassment. :rofl: :laughing0301:

Last edited:
Part of being a Lions fan is having your hopes dashed but first they have to be built up.
I'd say our hopes have been built up pretty high these days.

Fuck yea I'm enjoying it. Focusing on Seattle. How did they do yesterday?
Seattle did not play well, apparently. And at home too in their opener. However, I do believe they'll try to play better against us than they did against the Rams, but as loud as I think Ford Field is going to be on Sunday, maybe they won't be a whole lot better. Seattle's home stadium is said to be a loud and hard place to play in for visitors; well, they are about to get a taste of their own medicine. It's going to be crazy wild.

I do not see the Lions offense sputtering like they did in KC, and I do not believe the OTs will be allowed to lineup that far off the LOS in week 2. The NFL is going to see to that IMHO. Together with the crowd noise, I think Seattle's offense will have a very hard time changing the play as the Lions' defenders move around. Right now the Lions are 5.5 point favorites. I'll take the Lions and give up the points. I think Campbell is going to have the Lions players up for this one.

your wasting your breath on dumbfucks smellybozo and coachpotatoe,smellybozo said before the year began the Lions were going to the superbowl,seriously I cant make this shit up.:laughing0301: he also said the Chiefs will lose one of their games this year to the Raiders.seriously I really CANT make this shit up.:abgg2q.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::rofl:

coachpotato looks like he has been sharing information with smellybozo on the Lions,as i just said,I did not believe there was anybody else on these boards who was that big a dumbfuck to think the Lions will go the superbowl other than smellybozo ,well if anybody WOULD say that,no suprise in the least it would be coach potatoe.:rofl:

smellybozo probably has him believing as well the chiefs will lose one of their games to the raiders as well.:rofl:

The Lions are a playoff team this year but superbowl? those two clowns should put a gun to themselves and put themselves out of misery from embarrassment. :rofl: :laughing0301:

If I told you the Chiefs were going to lose to the Lion's at home you would have said I was crazy. So I'm telling you again they will lose one game to the Raiders this year.

Are you so sure that you will give me head if you are wrong?

Seattle did not play well, apparently. And at home too in their opener. However, I do believe they'll try to play better against us than they did against the Rams, but as loud as I think Ford Field is going to be on Sunday, maybe they won't be a whole lot better. Seattle's home stadium is said to be a loud and hard place to play in for visitors; well, they are about to get a taste of their own medicine. It's going to be crazy wild.

I do not see the Lions offense sputtering like they did in KC, and I do not believe the OTs will be allowed to lineup that far off the LOS in week 2. The NFL is going to see to that IMHO. Together with the crowd noise, I think Seattle's offense will have a very hard time changing the play as the Lions' defenders move around. Right now the Lions are 5.5 point favorites. I'll take the Lions and give up the points. I think Campbell is going to have the Lions players up for this one.
I don't even know who are stars are yet this year. Like the year the Lion's did Another one Bites the Dust Video. With Billy Sims. That was probably a year or two after the Bears did the Superbowl Shuffle.

Anyways, a few more wins and if we are undefeated, you'll see Detroit start to go crazy over the Lions.

Hutchinson I think wants to win the Lion's it's first superbowl. He grew up a lions fan. His parents and grandparents and friends are probably all Lions fans. So he was a good pick. Deion Sanders didn't want to play here but I believe Hutchinson does.

LA RAM FAN doesn't realize how good the Lion's are, YET.

The lions offense WONT sputter next week,they play much better at home than on the road.

Forum List

Back