Lions vs Chiefs to start the year

Aaron Rodgers first game as a Jet will be against Buffalo on Monday night, and this season some teams may play two Thursday night games, which the players are not happy about. Mahomes tweeted this out.

Great game. Good win for the Lions and their fans over K.C. . All NFL teams seem to need some polishing up their not as sharp-looking in their play as I have seen in the past. My Dolphins looked awful.

Why did they pick a terrible franchise ??

Because the Lion's should be really good this year. And so far, so good. We are so used to losing the first game of the year. It's nice for once to be up 1 and 0 and thinking positively going into week 2.

You don't realize what it's like to be a Lion fan. They always lose these games. So something feels different. They look really good. Do they look perfect? Nope. But it was the first game of the year. Better to win ugly than look good and lose.

Someone on ESPN said "If this guy or that guy didn't drop the ball things might have turned out differently". Fuck you! If the Lions didn't drop the ball all these years we'd have a superbowl. So no sympathy to the Chiefs for dropping balls last night. Welcome to our world. It happens.

Because the Lion's should be really good this year. And so far, so good. We are so used to losing the first game of the year. It's nice for once to be up 1 and 0 and thinking positively going into week 2.

You don't realize what it's like to be a Lion fan. They always lose these games. So something feels different. They look really good. Do they look perfect? Nope. But it was the first game of the year. Better to win ugly than look good and lose.

Someone on ESPN said "If this guy or that guy didn't drop the ball things might have turned out differently". Fuck you! If the Lions didn't drop the ball all these years we'd have a superbowl. So no sympathy to the Chiefs for dropping balls last night. Welcome to our world. It happens.
If it wasn't for bad calls by the referees they may have been in the playoffs many times. They are a good club with loyal fans and deserves good year. I have seen them in many close well fought games over the years.

Two fairly lame teams, Chiefs look terrible.
Mahomes had a couple of wow throws, but not as many as usual, and he looked super slow. Maybe losing their offensive coordinator is a big deal.

Two fairly lame teams, Chiefs look terrible.
Consider this. The Lions are so good they made the Chiefs look bad.

And we all know the Chiefs are good so any win against them is a good win. No one blows out the Chiefs.

What team do you guys root for? Please everyone respond so I can see how your team does against them. They play

Jaquars WIN
Bears WIN
Jets I say they WIN against Aaron Rogers
Vikings WIN
Broncos WIN
Chargers WIN
Broncos again WIN
Dolphins WIN
Eagles Lose
Raiders Lose
Packers WIN
Bills LOSE
Patriots WIN
Raiders WIN
Benghals LOSE
Chargers WIN

What will the Chiefs record be at the end of the year? Certainly they'll have a winning record. Who's your team? And if your team isn't playing them, which of these teams do you think will beat the Chiefs this year?

I say they lose 5 games this season.

Mahomes had a couple of wow throws, but not as many as usual, and he looked super slow. Maybe losing their offensive coordinator is a big deal.
He was running for 1st downs in the 1st half but then he didn't seem to do a lot of that in the 2nd half. I'm hoping that's because the Lion's D is good this year.

Consider this. The Lions are so good they made the Chiefs look bad.

And we all know the Chiefs are good so any win against them is a good win. No one blows out the Chiefs.

What team do you guys root for? Please everyone respond so I can see how your team does against them. They play

Jaquars WIN
Bears WIN
Jets I say they WIN against Aaron Rogers
Vikings WIN
Broncos WIN
Chargers WIN
Broncos again WIN
Dolphins WIN
Eagles Lose
Raiders Lose
Packers WIN
Bills LOSE
Patriots WIN
Raiders WIN
Benghals LOSE
Chargers WIN

What will the Chiefs record be at the end of the year? Certainly they'll have a winning record. Who's your team? And if your team isn't playing them, which of these teams do you think will beat the Chiefs this year?

I say they lose 5 games this season.
The Lions beating the chiefs was unexpected. Could it be after 65 years of losing they might actually be a super bowl contender?

Corrupt sports gambling wins again--keep betting, they are laughing all the way to the bank.
I can't believe people bet on WWE wrestling. Knowing that the matches are decided ahead of time. And can be changed at the last minute. Like if Vegas told Vince to have the Miz lose tonight because they'll make a lot of money if he does.

The Lions beating the chiefs was unexpected. Could it be after 65 years of losing they might actually be a super bowl contender?
I feel good after winning the first game against the Superbowl champs in Kansas City. It ain't like they weren't tryin. Sorry if receivers dropped balls or if linemen got penalties. Welcome to the wonderful world of football. Preachin to the choir. LOL.

I also am not afraid of the Bears, Green Bay without Aaron Rogers or the Vikings. I just want to see them win their division and win one home game in the playoffs once in my life.

If it wasn't for bad calls by the referees they may have been in the playoffs many times. They are a good club with loyal fans and deserves good year. I have seen them in many close well fought games over the years.
We're so sick of looking like we might be good but then ultimately losing the game.

I remember one year they were doing great. Rolling through the regular season. Then we had to play San Francisco. I believe that's the year Jim Harbaugh took SF to the Superbowl. Anyways, we were a good team and so were they. It was close but Harbaugh beat Schwartz, and stole his mojo on the end of game handshake. Schwarts lost it. And he just about lost every game the rest of the season.

1694182326818.png

1694182340162.png

Forum List

Back