Limbaugh: Heat index is a liberal government conspiracy

Actually, he doesn't want to stop them. He wants a huge pile of bodies he can climb onto and screech, "See? SEE?! We have to DO something!!"

He doesn't give a damn about the actual people involved. He just wants to use their deaths to further his cause.

And he claims conservatives are callous...

From MediaMatters' website:
About Us | Media Matters for America
Launched in May 2004, Media Matters for America put in place, for the first time, the means to systematically monitor a cross section of print, broadcast, cable, radio, and Internet media outlets for conservative misinformation — news or commentary that is not accurate, reliable, or credible and that forwards the conservative agenda — every day, in real time.
But they can't even get a simple Limbaugh quote correct so who would rely on these people to tell the truth? Oh yeah, Liberals do.

Thinking that the heat index is a liberal plot is silly beyond all understanding.
Where did Rush explicitly say that there was any plot?
Now, of course, he only implied that what he calls "the state controlled media" plotted to call the "humidity index" "temperature," which the media never did. They obviously didn't plot any such thing because the media never called the "THI" "temperature!" Your MessiahRushie alone called the "THI" "temperature."

Which brings me to what I have repeatedly pointed out, the media works with LimpTard, not against him, by going along with what he implies and not nailing him on the lies he manufactures to base his implications on. The fact that he lied about the media calling the "THI" "temperature" is NEVER mentioned by the media that DittoTards claim is "out to get him." The media is there to promote the controversy and keep people divided, not to expose the pathological liar as the worthless lying scum he is!

Instead the media focuses on the "they're" and the "manufactured by the government" leaving DittoTards weasel room to argue he never used the word "plot" while the DittoTards in turn ignore the fact that the media did not call the "THI" "temperature."

July 20, 2011
RUSH: They're playing games with us on this heat wave again. Even Drudge is getting sucked in here, gonna be 116 in Washington. No, it's not. It's gonna be like a hundred. Maybe 99. The heat index, manufactured by the government, to tell you what it feels like when you add the humidity in there, 116. When's the last time the heat index was reported as an actual temperature? It hasn't been, but it looks like they're trying to get away with doing that now. Drudge is just linking to other people reporting it, he's not saying it, I don't want you to misunderstand, but he's linking to stories which say 116 degrees in Washington.
RUSH: I look here at Drudge: "Stifling States of America, DC Heat to 116." Now, I saw that and I said, "Whoa. It's gonna hit 116 degrees in Washington."

RUSH:: Here's the headline: "Shock Forecast: NOAA Predicts Heat Index of 116 in Washington Friday."

Last edited:
Heat index..............

LMAO.......what a crock of shit this "heat index" is. An Sd for pseudo-hysteria.

While I'm not so sure its a government thing, there is no doubt..........no doubt......that this was a clever way for weather guys to help the evening news get better ratings. Lets face it.........hysteria sells shit. Mr and Mrs Bozo tuning in faithfully every night at 6 and 10 for network news wont dare miss the evening lead, "And we might hit 200 degree's later..........that story ahead!!"

The lamestream media at large then took the idea and ran with it. Clever for sure....and any chance the lamestream media gets to promote global warming, theiy're all over it like white on rice.

Only the hopelessly duped think its some kind of a nice gesture to let people know how uncomfortable things will be in a heat wave.

Last edited:
July 20, 2011
RUSH: They're playing games with us on this heat wave again. Even Drudge is getting sucked in here, gonna be 116 in Washington. No, it's not. It's gonna be like a hundred. Maybe 99. The heat index, manufactured by the government, to tell you what it feels like when you add the humidity in there, 116. When's the last time the heat index was reported as an actual temperature? It hasn't been, but it looks like they're trying to get away with doing that now. Drudge is just linking to other people reporting it, he's not saying it, I don't want you to misunderstand, but he's linking to stories which say 116 degrees in Washington.
RUSH: I look here at Drudge: "Stifling States of America, DC Heat to 116." Now, I saw that and I said, "Whoa. It's gonna hit 116 degrees in Washington."

RUSH:: Here's the headline: "Shock Forecast: NOAA Predicts Heat Index of 116 in Washington Friday."
Doesn't matter how many crayons you use, the words "plot" and/or "conspiracy" are nowhere to be seen in that rant.

Rube.

Thinking that the heat index is a liberal plot is silly beyond all understanding.
Where did Rush explicitly say that there was any plot?
Now, of course, he only implied that what he calls "the state controlled media" plotted to call the "humidity index" "temperature," which the media never did. They obviously didn't plot any such thing because the media never called the "THI" "temperature!" Your MessiahRushie alone called the "THI" "temperature."

Which brings me to what I have repeatedly pointed out, the media works with LimpTard, not against him, by going along with what he implies and not nailing him on the lies he manufactures to base his implications on. The fact that he lied about the media calling the "THI" "temperature" is NEVER mentioned by the media that DittoTards claim is "out to get him." The media is there to promote the controversy and keep people divided, not to expose the pathological liar as the worthless lying scum he is!

Instead the media focuses on the "they're" and the "manufactured by the government" leaving DittoTards weasel room to argue he never used the word "plot" while the DittoTards in turn ignore the fact that the media did not call the "THI" "temperature."

July 20, 2011

Doesn't matter how many crayons you use, the words "plot" and/or "conspiracy" are nowhere to be seen in that rant.

Rube.
Did I call this DittoTard's programming, or what! :rofl::lmao:

Yo Ed.......found this one just for you bro..................

energy_saving_scams.jpg

Temperature+humidity of the air=heat index. Higher humidity=the body is less able to remove the heat away from its self.

The wind chill is based on temperature+wind and if the air is drier then that can help to remove the warm layer away from the body.

It is very real science. I don't understand why limbaugh thinks this way as some of his economic idea's of a balanced budget sound pretty good and are simple common sense.

It's vary fake science. Even a tiny breeze causes the whole fake series of calculations to fall apart. Who stands still in the hot sun except mad dogs and Englishmen? The same thing goes for the "wind chill" fake data in the winter. The whole thing relies on sustained unrelenting wind and stupid people who stand in it. The data falls apart simply by standing behind a tree or some other shelter or the wind decreases. Why isn't there a "warm sun" factor in winter weather when it feels good in the sun? Good news is bad news in the upside down world of liberal science.

Temperature+humidity of the air=heat index. Higher humidity=the body is less able to remove the heat away from its self.

The wind chill is based on temperature+wind and if the air is drier then that can help to remove the warm layer away from the body.

It is very real science. I don't understand why limbaugh thinks this way as some of his economic idea's of a balanced budget sound pretty good and are simple common sense.

It's vary fake science. Even a tiny breeze causes the whole fake series of calculations to fall apart. Who stands still in the hot sun except mad dogs and Englishmen? The same thing goes for the "wind chill" fake data in the winter. The whole thing relies on sustained unrelenting wind and stupid people who stand in it. The data falls apart simply by standing behind a tree or some other shelter or the wind decreases. Why isn't there a "warm sun" factor in winter weather when it feels good in the sun? Good news is bad news in the upside down world of liberal science.
The same can't be said about wind chill as can be about the "heat index".

Exposed flesh becomes frostbitten at pretty much the same point for all people. However, the "heat index" tries to draw a temperature equivalency where there is none.

Not only does one's experience of warmer temperatures vary -based upon such variables as weight, fitness, age, etcetera- from person to person, but the "feels like" rubric is entirely bogus....Though the formula for 90° and 60% humidity works out to a "heat index" number of 100° in relatively low humidity, I'm here to tell you that the two atmospheric conditions are very noticeably different.

A scorching heat wave in the US, anchored in the Midwest and spreading across the country to the Northeast, continues wreaking havoc on millions of Americans, and has been blamed for at least 24 deaths, including the latest, an 18-year-old landscaper.
On Friday, the National Weather Service noted the griping heat wave is expected to intensify across the eastern US, with Excessive Heat Warnings and/or Heat Advisories in effect for Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas and Nebraska eastward into Kentucky, Ohio and all along the eastern seaboard from Georgia to Maine.

Friday’s temperature in Newark, NJ reached 108 degrees, its highest-ever recorded temperature. New York City reached 104 degrees, just two degrees short of an all-time record high. Many northeastern cities topped the century mark, as well, including Providence, RI (100), Baltimore (105), Boston (103), Philadelphia (104, and Washington DC (105).

Read more: US heat wave deaths climb to 24, heat to intensify

The same can't be said about wind chill as can be about the "heat index".

Exposed flesh becomes frostbitten at pretty much the same point for all people. However, the "heat index" tries to draw a temperature equivalency where there is none.

Not only does one's experience of warmer temperatures vary -based upon such variables as weight, fitness, age, etcetera- from person to person, but the "feels like" rubric is entirely bogus....Though the formula for 90° and 60% humidity works out to a "heat index" number of 100° in relatively low humidity, I'm here to tell you that the two atmospheric conditions are very noticeably different.
None of which has to do with the fact that your MessiahRushie lied about the media reporting the "THI" as "temperature."

He ain't "my MessiahRushie" and the thread topic is about the bullshit claim that the sensationalization of the news in general, and the weather in particular, is a conspiracy.

But nice stab at lamely attempting to hijack the thread and make this about me, loser.

He ain't "my MessiahRushie" and the thread topic is about the bullshit claim that the sensationalization of the news in general, and the weather in particular, is a conspiracy.

But nice stab at lamely attempting to hijack the thread and make this about me, loser.
The thread topic is what a lying POS :asshole: YOUR MessiahRushie is, and the DittoTards who defend him anyway.
That means YOU!

None of which has to do with the fact that your MessiahRushie lied about the media reporting the "THI" as "temperature."
Not really.

DrudgeReportArchives.com © 2011

22:49:45 DC TO 116... *

22:33:37 DC HEAT TO 116... *

13:51:16 DC HEAT TO 116... *

13:39:02 BLAST: DC HEAT TO 116... *

13:19:03 DC HEAT TO 116... *​

The Drudge headlines did indeed say DC was going to hit 116, as Rush claimed. The linked article does indeed say, "Shock Forecast: NOAA Predicts Heat Index of 116 in Washington Friday", as Rush claimed.

Where's the lie?

The thread topic is what a lying POS :asshole: YOUR MessiahRushie is, and the DittoTards who defend him anyway.
That means YOU!
Except he didn't lie. However, apparently Media Matters did, and you blindly swallowed it.

Not really.
DrudgeReportArchives.com © 2011

22:49:45 DC TO 116... *

22:33:37 DC HEAT TO 116... *

13:51:16 DC HEAT TO 116... *

13:39:02 BLAST: DC HEAT TO 116... *

13:19:03 DC HEAT TO 116... *​
The Drudge headlines did indeed say DC was going to hit 116, as Rush claimed. The linked article does indeed say, "Shock Forecast: NOAA Predicts Heat Index of 116 in Washington Friday", as Rush claimed.

Where's the lie?
As I have pointed out so many times, any time CON$ are caught in a lie, these self proclaimed know-it-alls PLAY DUMB!!!

Now I posted your MessiahRushie's lie, that the media reported the heat index as temperature multiple times in this thread. Now every one of those Drudge stories report the heat index as the heat index, so how is Stuttering LimpTard not lying when he said the media reported the "heat index" as "an actual temperature"???????? He even admits HE said it was 116 DEGREES.

To refresh your memory with your MessiahRushie's lie:

July 20, 2011

Last edited:

Forum List

Back