Indictments. So which is it? Conspiracy (not theory) or coincidence?

Yet you frame your argument in eh context of conspiracy theories?
No. I believe I did the exact opposite.

But then hard core leftist extremists probably may be incapable of understanding the distinction between a conspiracy theory and a conspiracy. Would that be you?

This has all the earmarks of a real conspiracy with purely political motivations and zero other justifications.

Grand juries are privy to absolutely no information other than what the D.A. or A.G. present to them. There is no defense for the accused who is usually not allowed to testify and no defense attorneys are allowed. A corrupt D.A. or A.G. will not show them any exculpatory or mitigating information and will edit actual evidence to make it look as bad as possible for the accused.

So the question is, are these Soros backed prosecutors corrupt and part of a greater plan to take down Trump by any means necessary and using whatever it takes to do it?

Many in a position to know say they are. Inquiring minds would want to know.
But not a "conspiracy theory?"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You included Soros and the National Enquirer tag line in a single post about your ideas not being "conspiracy theories."

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Please clown

You open with a disclaimer about "conspiracy theories" then proceed into your own conspiracy theory while denying your conspiracy theory is not a conspiracy theory.

That is the crap TV comedies are based on.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
And yet another 'clown' who is incapable of understanding that a conspiracy theory and a conspiracy are two separate things and are defined entirely differently.

We really REALLY need a reading comprehension class for many USMB members.

Meanwhile there is pretty much zero doubt, given all appearances and evidence that we have, that we are seeing an actual politically motivated unethical conspiracy in motion that may provoke a constitutional crisis of the likes we have never witnessed.

Any of you are welcome to show how it is pure coincidence. But I doubt you can so you will continue to go ad hominem, attack me, try to change the subject. That is so predictable here.

Uh...
The defense doesn't present at the Grand Jury.
ALTHOUGH I am certain Trump would have been welcome to testify.
This is the way the grand juries have operated since their inception.

Maybe if Trump doesn't commit crimes then your worries over grand juries evaporates?
Yeah like the DOJ is just supposed to ignore people committing crimes? WTF?

As those who know me know I am not into conspiracy theories and generally find them usually far more manufactured than developed on any verifiable facts. My general rule of thumb is to look for the simplest explanation that more often than not will be the right one. There are exceptions of course.

The simplest definition of 'conspiracy' is "a secret plan by a group to do something. In politics/legal terms it is a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful."

We are not speaking of conspiracy THEORY here but of actual conspiracy.

So we come to the Trump indictments and three things seem to be irrefutable.

1. The timing of the indictments or announcement that evidence for prosecution is being gathered has consistently immediately or closely followed really bad news for Joe and/or Hunter Biden.

2. All the prosecutors so far re indictments in four jurisdictions: New York, DC, Florida, Georgia have been George Soros backed prosecutors.

3. Others committing far more obvious acts--the prosecutors call those 'crimes'--have never been so much as reprimanded, much less prosecuted for those crimes. Only Trump's actions seem to merit such scrutiny and purported remedy.

There are rumors that Arizona is now ramping up to bring the next batch of indictments. The prosecutor? Yes, another George Soros backed prosecutor. And it will also no doubt be timed to again protect or blunt bad publicity for Biden(s).

So at what point can we all agree that this is not just another conspiracy theory but constitutes an actual conspiracy that is calculated, planned, intentionally implemented? That this is pure politics and has pretty much nothing to do with law, order, justice?

The question: Actual conspiracy? Or conspiracy theory?

1. You leave out the Inconvenient FACT that "Federal investigations into Trump were ongoing before he announced his candidacy."
and you conveniently leave out the fact that some of the GOP led congressional investigations of Hunter Biden have made announcements that immediately or closely follow really bad news for Trump and his co-defendants.

2. SOROS? Yes, you're not into conspiracy theories.

forget the rest, but Imagine if you will, a man facing prosecution, joining a political race, locked in a battle against his own words and actions. His enemies: truth, reality, and guilt. Diseases all too prevalent amongst crooked men both in and out of The Twilight Zone.

And yet another 'clown' who is incapable of understanding that a conspiracy theory and a conspiracy are two separate things and are defined entirely differently.

Meanwhile there is pretty much zero doubt, given all appearances and evidence that we have, that we are seeing an actual politically motivated unethical conspiracy in motion that may provoke a constitutional crisis of the likes we have never witnessed.

Any of you are welcome to show how it is pure coincidence. But I doubt you can so you will continue to go ad hominem, attack me, try to change the subject. That is so predictable here.
LOL you're asking us to prove something is a coincidence, otherwise we have to believe your conspiracy theories? GTFO with that shit.

As those who know me know I am not into conspiracy theories and generally find them usually far more manufactured than developed on any verifiable facts. My general rule of thumb is to look for the simplest explanation that more often than not will be the right one. There are exceptions of course.

The simplest definition of 'conspiracy' is "a secret plan by a group to do something. In politics/legal terms it is a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful."

We are not speaking of conspiracy THEORY here but of actual conspiracy.

1. The timing of the indictments or announcement that evidence for prosecution is being gathered has consistently immediately or closely followed really bad news for Joe and/or Hunter Biden.

2. All the prosecutors so far re indictments in four jurisdictions: New York, DC, Florida, Georgia have been George Soros backed prosecutors.

3. Others committing far more obvious acts--the prosecutors call those 'crimes'--have never been so much as reprimanded, much less prosecuted for those crimes. Only Trump's actions seem to merit such scrutiny and purported remedy.

There are rumors that Arizona is now ramping up to bring the next batch of indictments. The prosecutor? Yes, another George Soros backed prosecutor. And it will also no doubt be timed to again protect or blunt bad publicity for Biden(s).

So at what point can we all agree that this is not just another conspiracy theory but constitutes an actual conspiracy that is calculated, planned, intentionally implemented? That this is pure politics and has pretty much nothing to do with law, order, justice?

The question: Actual conspiracy? Or conspiracy theory?

When charges are brought, there has to be some evidence presented, otherwise,the court wil refuse to see the case. That's what trump has repeatedly seen when he tried to bring all those cases that were dismissed (more than 60). How long do you think it takes to do that? Do you really thiink it would be logistically possible to bring a case as quickly aftr the events you mentioned?

Like any conspiracy theory your conspiracy theory has ZERO facts supporting it.

Jack Smith is "supported" by Soros? RIDICULOUS and wholly unsupported.

No defense for Trump at the Grand juries? Defense is not presented at grand juries. Never has been, never will. No attorney presenting to the grand jury is required to present exculpatory evidence, never has, never will.

But you throw your crap on the wall hoping it sticks but we've seen your crap so many times we installed automatic wall washers to get rid of it.

Go ask the mods to move this crapstack to conspiracy theories where it belongs.

Like any conspiracy theory your conspiracy theory has ZERO facts supporting it.

Jack Smith is "supported" by Soros? RIDICULOUS and wholly unsupported.

No defense for Trump at the Grand juries? Defense is presented at grand juries. Never has been, never will. No attorney presenting to the grand jury is required to present exculpatory evidence, never has, never will.

But you throw your crap on the wall hoping it sticks but we've seen your crap so many times we installed automatic wall washers to get rid of it.

Go ask the mods to move this crapstack to conspiracy theories where it belongs.
Yeah like the DOJ is just supposed to ignore people committing crimes? WTF?
They're supposed to ignore GOP crimes.
BECAUSE
GOP crimes are all political ergo
The prosecutions are all political.

At least that is their reasoning.

No. I believe I did the exact opposite.

But then hard core leftist extremists probably may be incapable of understanding the distinction between a conspiracy theory and a conspiracy. Would that be you?

This has all the earmarks of a real conspiracy with purely political motivations and zero other justifications.
Yes, Trump and co., and the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers all engaged in conspiracies.

I framed my argument that I was not into conspiracy theories. If I had not that's where this thread would have been immediately moved. Instead it landed in a forum that also is totally inappropriate for it but oh well.
not sure where you're coming from here

No, you've got it completely backwards. Whenever Trump is about to be indicted again, the Republicans try to deflect by making up stories about the Bidens, dumb stories that have no facts to back them up.

That's delusional conspiracy yammering, with a dash of Q-cult antisemitism mixed in.

And that's an outright fabrication. Nobody else has done what Trump has done.

The simplest explanation, the one that explains all the evidence and requires no conspiracy theories, is that the liberals have been right about everything. Trump really is guilty, and you've been brainwashed beyond any hope of recovery by propaganda from our nutty conservative MSM.

No, you've got it completely backwards. Whenever Trump is about to be indicted again, the Republicans try to deflect by making up stories about the Bidens, dumb stories that have no facts to back them up.

That's delusional conspiracy yammering, with a dash of Q-cult antisemitism mixed in.

And that's an outright fabrication. Nobody else has done what Trump has done.

The simplest explanation, the one that explains all the evidence and requires no conspiracy theories, is that the liberals have been right about everything. Trump really is guilty, and you've been brainwashed by the MSM propaganda beyond any hope of recovery.
I too pointed out the fact that 'Whenever Trump is about to be indicted again, the Republicans try to deflect by making up stories about the Bidens...that have no facts to back them up.'

but it gets ignored.

When charges are brought, there has to be some evidence presented, otherwise,the court wil refuse to see the case. That's what trump has repeatedly seen when he tried to bring all those cases that were dismissed (more than 60). How long do you think it takes to do that? Do you really thiink it would be logistically possible to bring a case as quickly aftr the events you mentioned?
We have known about Hunter's laptop and the damning information on it since July 2019. And I think it was soon after that the damage control mechanisms were put into place. First the MSM and social media were instructed to deny it as "Russian disinformation" or bogus and/or bury it and not allow it to be discussed which they all dutifully did.

So Trump loses in 2020 and they think they're home free, but all during 2021 the damning information keeps coming out. The MSM/social media can't hide it all. And what can they use to mitigate that? Divert attention from it? Attacks and accusations re Donald Trump of course.

And then in late 2021 and all during 2022 Trump began holding rallies again. Rallies attended by tens of thousands. And a 2024 candidacy was not just rumored but became pretty obvious. He was still a huge threat. They had to shut him down somehow.

If these indictments were not happening immediately after bad Biden news every single time, I would say coincidence. But we are past the whole rational probability at this point, especially considering who the prosecutors are. They can't put them together at the last minute. But the timing of the results has to be strategic.

In Georgia they miscalculated the time a bit and needed something fast to get the information out following the last bad Biden bombshell, ergo the 'leaked' list of indictments that would be handed down as soon as the grand jury voted. And that night they kept the grand jury into the wee hours of the morning and released the official indictment I think around 3 a.m. Eastern time?

Who does that other than the thoroughly dishonorable?

Democrat citizens who heard no evidence on his behalf.

The grand jury system is a joke. Hence they have said for years you can indict a ham sandwich
In theory (but, sadly, less so in reality), the grand jury is supposed to be a buffer between the government and the citizenry. We have a grand jury system to serve the purpose of pre-screening the government’s efforts to charge individuals with crimes.

The charges are indeed presented by the government (prosecutors) to citizens serving grand jury duty so that there is a check on governmental action. A grand jury can (and sometimes does) say:

“Nope! There is insufficient evidence to say that there is probable cause to believe that a crime was committed.”

But the process is generally very one-sided and grand juries can and do frequently indict people when they damn well shouldn’t.

Forum List

Back