Limbaugh: Heat index is a liberal government conspiracy

Mediamatters said nothing about your MessiahRushie's lying about the media reporting the "heat index" as "an actual temperature"!!! You are just programmed to give that knee jerk response to everyone who exposes your MessiahRushie as the worthless, lying, America-hating scum you know he is!!!
Oh, yeah. MM just got the part about the conspiracy wrong. You believed that, too, didn't you? Of course you did. You're gullible.

Now, I've proven you're wrong, using the quotes you yourself provided, and Drudge's archives. If you want to continue being stupid, have at it. I've made my case, and my case says you're wrong.
I posted that Mediamatters, et al, and your MessiahRushie were part of the same corporate team whose purpose was to keep the controversy going and Americans divided!!!!! I said that was why MM went after the conspiracy instead of going after the lie the rant was based on!!!

Obviously no lie is too low for you to stoop to in defense of your MessiahRushie!!!
Your irrational hatred is really taking its toll on you. Seek professional help before it's too late.

Ed listens to him more than I do, Roxy. You do too, probably.

I'm going by what Ed posted. The Drudge archives prove that Ed is wrong.

Ed, however, is too blinded by irrational hatred to see it. So are you.
BULLSHIT!!!

Not one of the Drudge headlines say the "heat index" was reported as "an actual temperature!" Your whole argument is that because Drudge left out the word "index" your MessiahRushie was free to accuse the media, while exempting Drudge, of reporting the "heat index" as "an actual temperature" even though every headline Drudge linked to reported the "heat index" as an actual "heat index!"

July 20, 2011
RUSH: They're playing games with us on this heat wave again. Even Drudge is getting sucked in here, gonna be 116 in Washington. No, it's not. It's gonna be like a hundred. Maybe 99. The heat index, manufactured by the government, to tell you what it feels like when you add the humidity in there, 116. When's the last time the heat index was reported as an actual temperature? It hasn't been, but it looks like they're trying to get away with doing that now. Drudge is just linking to other people reporting it, he's not saying it, I don't want you to misunderstand, but he's linking to stories which say 116 degrees in Washington.

RUSH: I look here at Drudge: "Stifling States of America, DC Heat to 116." Now, I saw that and I said, "Whoa. It's gonna hit 116 degrees in Washington."

RUSH: Here's the headline: "Shock Forecast: NOAA Predicts Heat Index of 116 in Washington Friday."
The Drudge headlines don't use the word "index, you blithering idiot.

Now go be stupid somewhere else.

Dave.........dont knock yourself out.........Edcynic is one of the most naive amongst the hordes of the hopelessly duped on this Message Board. IMO......people should really have to graduate from People.com to come in here and post, not to mention he never took a course on Civics.

Last edited:
No matter how big a font or how many crayons you use, the words "plot" or "conspiracy" don't appear anywhere in the transcript, numbnutz. :lol:
I'll let your MessiahRushie answer you the way he does when confronted with a similar challenge. :lol:

October 21, 2008
RUSH: He didn't say it in those words, but that's exactly what he meant.
Would you like those goalposts here or over there?

We're talking about what he said last week, not a completely context-free blurb from three years ago, idjit.

Ed listens to him more than I do, Roxy. You do too, probably.

I'm going by what Ed posted. The Drudge archives prove that Ed is wrong.

Ed, however, is too blinded by irrational hatred to see it. So are you.
BULLSHIT!!!

Not one of the Drudge headlines say the "heat index" was reported as "an actual temperature!" Your whole argument is that because Drudge left out the word "index" your MessiahRushie was free to accuse the media, while exempting Drudge, of reporting the "heat index" as "an actual temperature" even though every headline Drudge linked to reported the "heat index" as an actual "heat index!"

July 20, 2011
RUSH: They're playing games with us on this heat wave again. Even Drudge is getting sucked in here, gonna be 116 in Washington. No, it's not. It's gonna be like a hundred. Maybe 99. The heat index, manufactured by the government, to tell you what it feels like when you add the humidity in there, 116. When's the last time the heat index was reported as an actual temperature? It hasn't been, but it looks like they're trying to get away with doing that now. Drudge is just linking to other people reporting it, he's not saying it, I don't want you to misunderstand, but he's linking to stories which say 116 degrees in Washington.

RUSH: I look here at Drudge: "Stifling States of America, DC Heat to 116." Now, I saw that and I said, "Whoa. It's gonna hit 116 degrees in Washington."

RUSH: Here's the headline: "Shock Forecast: NOAA Predicts Heat Index of 116 in Washington Friday."

A perfect example of how a DittoTard can rationalize that their MessiahRushie isn't lying no matter how obvious it is that he in lying his fat ass off!

Because Drudge didn't use the word "index" the pathological liar can say that Drudge linked to people that reported the heat index as an actual temperature, even though Drudge did NOT link to anyone reporting the heat index as an actual temperature. :cuckoo::cuckoo: In fact Drudge's link specifically states that the heat index is not an actual temperature!!!!!!!

From the Drudge link:
(Remember that the heat index measures not the actual air temperature, but rather what it “feels like” due to the added influence of humidity).

Last edited:
HEAT INDEX IN A HOAZXXZZZXX!!!

:rofl:

...just like gravity, I guess.

Oh, yeah. MM just got the part about the conspiracy wrong. You believed that, too, didn't you? Of course you did. You're gullible.

Now, I've proven you're wrong, using the quotes you yourself provided, and Drudge's archives. If you want to continue being stupid, have at it. I've made my case, and my case says you're wrong.
I posted that Mediamatters, et al, and your MessiahRushie were part of the same corporate team whose purpose was to keep the controversy going and Americans divided!!!!! I said that was why MM went after the conspiracy instead of going after the lie the rant was based on!!!

Obviously no lie is too low for you to stoop to in defense of your MessiahRushie!!!
Your irrational hatred is really taking its toll on you. Seek professional help before it's too late.
YOU make up a lie that is contradicted by a post I made in this very thread, and that lie makes ME "irrational." :rofl::lmao:

BULLSHIT!!!

July 20, 2011

A perfect example of how a DittoTard can rationalize that their MessiahRushie isn't lying no matter how obvious it is that he in lying his fat ass off!

Because Drudge didn't use the word "index" the pathological liar can say that Drudge linked to people that reported the heat index as an actual temperature, even though Drudge did NOT link to anyone reporting the heat index as an actual temperature. :cuckoo::cuckoo: In fact Drudge's link specifically states that the heat index is not an actual temperature!!!!!!!

From the Drudge link:
(Remember that the heat index measures not the actual air temperature, but rather what it “feels like” due to the added influence of humidity).
*sigh*

Dumbass.

Rush was talking about the Drudge headlines.

But, just to make you happy, I caught Rush in a lie last week. He said you were a nice, intelligent, wonderful person.

YOU make up a lie that is contradicted by a post I made in this very thread, and that lie makes ME "irrational." :rofl::lmao:
No, your irrationality makes you irrational.

Dumbass.

BULLSHIT!!!

July 20, 2011

From the Drudge link:
*sigh*

Dumbass.

Actually, your MessiahRushie was talking about the headline Drudge linked to, he even says so himself in the part I highlighted so you could not pretend to miss it, but even using your irrational rationalization, Drudge's headlines did not report the heat index as an actual temperature making your MessiahRushie a liar when he said the heat index was reported as an actual temperature.

Try again, :asshole:

From the Drudge link:
*sigh*

Dumbass.

Actually, your MessiahRushie was talking about the headline Drudge linked to, he even says so himself in the part I highlighted so you could not pretend to miss it, but even using your irrational rationalization, Drudge's headlines did not report the heat index as an actual temperature making your MessiahRushie a liar when he said the heat index was reported as an actual temperature.

I don't have to. I proved my point. Perhaps you sprayed so much spittle on your monitor throwing your irrational tantrum, you missed it, you insane little man.

Temperature+humidity of the air=heat index. Higher humidity=the body is less able to remove the heat away from its self.

The wind chill is based on temperature+wind and if the air is drier then that can help to remove the warm layer away from the body.

It is very real science. I don't understand why limbaugh thinks this way as some of his economic idea's of a balanced budget sound pretty good and are simple common sense.

They're repoerting the heat index rather than the actual temperature. Until now, heat waves were never been reported in terms of the heat index. It's propaganda.

From the Drudge link:
*sigh*

Dumbass.

I don't have to. I proved my point. Perhaps you sprayed so much spittle on your monitor throwing your irrational tantrum, you missed it, you insane little man.
You proved only that you are too dishonest to ever admit the truth.
Thank You.

But it's entirely subjective, whereas the wind chill is based upon quantifiable data.

That's laughable? Did you just pull that out your ass?
Sorry, but the rate at which the human body radiates the heat it produces into the air isn't "entirely subjective". The fact that the human body does not cool as efficiently in a humid environment isn't subjective - is fucking PHYSICS.

The "feels like" aspect of the heat index begs the question; "to whom?"

If you're serious about answering that question, you could try doing some research before opening you flap.
http://climateknowledge.org:16080/heat_waves/Doc1006_Steadman_Heat_Stress_Index_JApplMet_1979.pdf
My guess is, you aren't really interested, and you just decided the heat index was crap and the wind chill wasn't based on your own intuitive feewings about it without investigating the science behind either at all.

Temperature+humidity of the air=heat index. Higher humidity=the body is less able to remove the heat away from its self.

The wind chill is based on temperature+wind and if the air is drier then that can help to remove the warm layer away from the body.

It is very real science. I don't understand why limbaugh thinks this way as some of his economic idea's of a balanced budget sound pretty good and are simple common sense.

They're repoerting the heat index rather than the actual temperature. Until now, heat waves were never been reported in terms of the heat index. It's propaganda.

More typically what I have heard (for many years now) is the real temperature followed by either the heat index temp or the wind chill temp.

I think that is typically how temperature is reported.

Not a clue what Rush is whining about and to be honest don't really care, either.

If they report the heat index as the temperature, however, they are misleading the public.

It's all about *feelings*.

That's how you know it's all scientific and stuff!

So is wind chill, then. It's all about how cold it "feels" rather than the actual temperature. It's not like the two indices don't have their uses. One helps tell you how much you should worry about frostbite and the other, heat stroke.

What a load of BS. They report BOTH!!! If you think this is the first time it's been reported that way, you're either not paying attention or lying.

Hey Brat, your favorite fat assed junkie was and is, and always has been, a freakin' liar. Accept that and grow up.:lol:

More typically what I have heard (for many years now) is the real temperature followed by either the heat index temp or the wind chill temp.

I think that is typically how temperature is reported.

Not a clue what Rush is whining about and to be honest don't really care, either.

If they report the heat index as the temperature, however, they are misleading the public.
And, of course, they aren't reporting the heat index as temperature, LimpTard just made that crap up. The very Drudge link he used actually said that the heat index was NOT the same as the actual air temperature!!! LimpTard is a pathological liar!!!

From Drudge's link:

Shock forecast: NOAA predicts heat index of 116 in Washington, D.C. Friday - Capital Weather Gang - The Washington Post

You proved only that you are too dishonest to ever admit the truth.
Thank You.
No, I refuse to admit your hate-driven delusion is correct.

There's a difference.

Forum List

Back