Limbaugh: Heat index is a liberal government conspiracy

No matter how big a font or how many crayons you use, the words "plot" or "conspiracy" don't appear anywhere in the transcript, numbnutz. :lol:
And no matter how many times you DittoTards try to change the subject away from the fact that YOUR MessiahRushie Based his whole rant against the media on a LIE he made up, it won't make this quote any less of a LIE!
RUSH: "the heat index was reported as an actual temperature"

None of which has to do with the fact that your MessiahRushie lied about the media reporting the "THI" as "temperature."
Not really.
DrudgeReportArchives.com © 2011

22:49:45 DC TO 116... *

22:33:37 DC HEAT TO 116... *

13:51:16 DC HEAT TO 116... *

13:39:02 BLAST: DC HEAT TO 116... *

13:19:03 DC HEAT TO 116... *​
The Drudge headlines did indeed say DC was going to hit 116, as Rush claimed. The linked article does indeed say, "Shock Forecast: NOAA Predicts Heat Index of 116 in Washington Friday", as Rush claimed.

Where's the lie?
As I have pointed out so many times, any time CON$ are caught in a lie, these self proclaimed know-it-alls PLAY DUMB!!!

Now I posted your MessiahRushie's lie, that the media reported the heat index as temperature multiple times in this thread. Now every one of those Drudge stories report the heat index as the heat index, so how is Stuttering LimpTard not lying when he said the media reported the "heat index" as "an actual temperature"???????? He even admits HE said it was 116 DEGREES.
Read the headlines again. Carefully. Turn off your irrational hatred for a moment, if at all possible.

In NONE of the Drudge headlines is the word "index". True story. Go look again.

Not really.
DrudgeReportArchives.com © 2011

22:49:45 DC TO 116... *

22:33:37 DC HEAT TO 116... *

13:51:16 DC HEAT TO 116... *

13:39:02 BLAST: DC HEAT TO 116... *

13:19:03 DC HEAT TO 116... *​
The Drudge headlines did indeed say DC was going to hit 116, as Rush claimed. The linked article does indeed say, "Shock Forecast: NOAA Predicts Heat Index of 116 in Washington Friday", as Rush claimed.

Where's the lie?
As I have pointed out so many times, any time CON$ are caught in a lie, these self proclaimed know-it-alls PLAY DUMB!!!

Now I posted your MessiahRushie's lie, that the media reported the heat index as temperature multiple times in this thread. Now every one of those Drudge stories report the heat index as the heat index, so how is Stuttering LimpTard not lying when he said the media reported the "heat index" as "an actual temperature"???????? He even admits HE said it was 116 DEGREES.
Read the headlines again. Carefully. Turn off your irrational hatred for a moment, if at all possible.

Read the headlines again. Carefully. Turn off your irrational defending your MessiahRushie's lies for a moment, if at all possible.

Where did any of those headlines report the "heat index" as "an actual temperature"??????????????? :confused:
In NONE of the Drudge headlines is the "heat index" reported as "an actual temperature." True story. Go look again.

Read the headlines again. Carefully. Turn off your irrational defending your MessiahRushie's lies for a moment, if at all possible.

Where did any of those headlines report the "heat index" as "an actual temperature"??????????????? :confused:
In NONE of the Drudge headlines is the "heat index" reported as "an actual temperature." True story. Go look again.

I really can't make it any plainer. Rush was right. MediaMatters is wrong, and since you're letting them do your thinking for you, you're wrong, too.

But you just keep screeching incoherently. It's all you're good for anyway.

Across the Midwest and the Plains, the authorities urged people to take precautions and tried to cope with a growing death toll. The National Weather Service had noted at least 33 heat-related deaths nationwide, and several cities and states were reporting new numbers throughout Saturday. Officials in Chicago said they had confirmed at least six heat-related deaths, Missouri authorities reported more than a dozen and health officials in Tennessee said they had confirmed at least four.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/24/us/24heat.html

First time I every heard that obese junkie on the radio, he started out his rant with " I will tell you what the news is, and what to think about it". My first thought was "You, and whose army?"

However, it is obvious ol' Daveboy is a true dittohead. If Rushbo was high enough, and stated that the sun rose in the West, Daveboy would find a reason to believe. True love:cuckoo:

Across the Midwest and the Plains, the authorities urged people to take precautions and tried to cope with a growing death toll. The National Weather Service had noted at least 33 heat-related deaths nationwide, and several cities and states were reporting new numbers throughout Saturday. Officials in Chicago said they had confirmed at least six heat-related deaths, Missouri authorities reported more than a dozen and health officials in Tennessee said they had confirmed at least four.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/24/us/24heat.html

How does this heat wave compare to the 1995 heat wave?

I really can't make it any plainer. Rush was right. MediaMatters is wrong, and since you're letting them do your thinking for you, you're wrong, too.

Mediamatters said nothing about your MessiahRushie's lying about the media reporting the "heat index" as "an actual temperature"!!! You are just programmed to give that knee jerk response to everyone who exposes your MessiahRushie as the worthless, lying, America-hating scum you know he is!!!

Last edited:
First time I every heard that obese junkie on the radio, he started out his rant with " I will tell you what the news is, and what to think about it". My first thought was "You, and whose army?"

However, it is obvious ol' Daveboy is a true dittohead. If Rushbo was high enough, and stated that the sun rose in the West, Daveboy would find a reason to believe. True love:cuckoo:
Ed listens to him more than I do, Roxy. You do too, probably.

I'm going by what Ed posted. The Drudge archives prove that Ed is wrong.

Ed, however, is too blinded by irrational hatred to see it. So are you.

Mediamatters said nothing about your MessiahRushie's lying about the media reporting the "heat index" as "an actual temperature"!!! You are just programmed to give that knee jerk response to everyone who exposes your MessiahRushie as the worthless, lying, America-hating scum you know he is!!!
Oh, yeah. MM just got the part about the conspiracy wrong. You believed that, too, didn't you? Of course you did. You're gullible.

Now, I've proven you're wrong, using the quotes you yourself provided, and Drudge's archives. If you want to continue being stupid, have at it. I've made my case, and my case says you're wrong.

BULLSHIT!!!

Not one of the Drudge headlines say the "heat index" was reported as "an actual temperature!" Your whole argument is that because Drudge left out the word "index" your MessiahRushie was free to accuse the media, while exempting Drudge, of reporting the "heat index" as "an actual temperature" even though every headline Drudge linked to reported the "heat index" as an actual "heat index!"

July 20, 2011
RUSH: They're playing games with us on this heat wave again. Even Drudge is getting sucked in here, gonna be 116 in Washington. No, it's not. It's gonna be like a hundred. Maybe 99. The heat index, manufactured by the government, to tell you what it feels like when you add the humidity in there, 116. When's the last time the heat index was reported as an actual temperature? It hasn't been, but it looks like they're trying to get away with doing that now. Drudge is just linking to other people reporting it, he's not saying it, I don't want you to misunderstand, but he's linking to stories which say 116 degrees in Washington.

RUSH: I look here at Drudge: "Stifling States of America, DC Heat to 116." Now, I saw that and I said, "Whoa. It's gonna hit 116 degrees in Washington."

RUSH: Here's the headline: "Shock Forecast: NOAA Predicts Heat Index of 116 in Washington Friday."

Oh, yeah. MM just got the part about the conspiracy wrong. You believed that, too, didn't you? Of course you did. You're gullible.

Now, I've proven you're wrong, using the quotes you yourself provided, and Drudge's archives. If you want to continue being stupid, have at it. I've made my case, and my case says you're wrong.
I posted that Mediamatters, et al, and your MessiahRushie were part of the same corporate team whose purpose was to keep the controversy going and Americans divided!!!!! I said that was why MM went after the conspiracy instead of going after the lie the rant was based on!!!

Obviously no lie is too low for you to stoop to in defense of your MessiahRushie!!!

No matter how big a font or how many crayons you use, the words "plot" or "conspiracy" don't appear anywhere in the transcript, numbnutz. :lol:
And no matter how many times you DittoTards try to change the subject away from the fact that YOUR MessiahRushie Based his whole rant against the media on a LIE he made up, it won't make this quote any less of a LIE!
goalposts.jpg

OK, guys, break is over....We gotta move this goalpost over to edthedouchebag's place, pronto!

Denying Existence Of Record Heat Wave, Limbaugh Suggests The Heat Index Is A Government Conspiracy

Rush Limbaugh: They’re playing games with us on this heat wave, again. Even Drudge, drudge getting sucked in here. Gonna be a 116 in Washington. No, it’s not. It’s going to be a 100, maybe 99. The heat index, manufactured by the government, they tell you what it feels like when you add the humidity in there. 116 - When’s the last time the heat index was reported as an actual temperature? It hasn’t been. But it looks like they’re trying to get away with doing that now.

It’s Not the Heat, It’s the Stupidity: Limbaugh Calls Heat Index a Liberal Government Conspiracy

---------------------------------------

Wow, I love Republicans and their "science". 6% seems vastly overblown.

That lying fat fuck is all of a sudden against fear mongering and deceptive reporting??? How odd.

Denying Existence Of Record Heat Wave, Limbaugh Suggests The Heat Index Is A Government Conspiracy

Rush Limbaugh: They’re playing games with us on this heat wave, again. Even Drudge, drudge getting sucked in here. Gonna be a 116 in Washington. No, it’s not. It’s going to be a 100, maybe 99. The heat index, manufactured by the government, they tell you what it feels like when you add the humidity in there. 116 - When’s the last time the heat index was reported as an actual temperature? It hasn’t been. But it looks like they’re trying to get away with doing that now.

It’s Not the Heat, It’s the Stupidity: Limbaugh Calls Heat Index a Liberal Government Conspiracy

---------------------------------------

Wow, I love Republicans and their "science". 6% seems vastly overblown.

That lying fat fuck is all of a sudden against fear mongering and deceptive reporting??? How odd.

he just craves his oxy.

I'll let your MessiahRushie answer you the way he does when confronted with a similar challenge. :lol:

October 21, 2008
RUSH: He didn't say it in those words, but that's exactly what he meant.

the irony is thick in this thread.

i'm loving it :thup:

BULLSHIT!!!

Not one of the Drudge headlines say the "heat index" was reported as "an actual temperature!" Your whole argument is that because Drudge left out the word "index" your MessiahRushie was free to accuse the media, while exempting Drudge, of reporting the "heat index" as "an actual temperature" even though every headline Drudge linked to reported the "heat index" as an actual "heat index!"

July 20, 2011
RUSH: They're playing games with us on this heat wave again. Even Drudge is getting sucked in here, gonna be 116 in Washington. No, it's not. It's gonna be like a hundred. Maybe 99. The heat index, manufactured by the government, to tell you what it feels like when you add the humidity in there, 116. When's the last time the heat index was reported as an actual temperature? It hasn't been, but it looks like they're trying to get away with doing that now. Drudge is just linking to other people reporting it, he's not saying it, I don't want you to misunderstand, but he's linking to stories which say 116 degrees in Washington.

RUSH: I look here at Drudge: "Stifling States of America, DC Heat to 116." Now, I saw that and I said, "Whoa. It's gonna hit 116 degrees in Washington."

RUSH: Here's the headline: "Shock Forecast: NOAA Predicts Heat Index of 116 in Washington Friday."
The Drudge headlines don't use the word "index, you blithering idiot.

Now go be stupid somewhere else.

Forum List

Back