Limbaugh: Heat index is a liberal government conspiracy

Denying Existence Of Record Heat Wave, Limbaugh Suggests The Heat Index Is A Government Conspiracy

Rush Limbaugh: They’re playing games with us on this heat wave, again. Even Drudge, drudge getting sucked in here. Gonna be a 116 in Washington. No, it’s not. It’s going to be a 100, maybe 99. The heat index, manufactured by the government, they tell you what it feels like when you add the humidity in there. 116 - When’s the last time the heat index was reported as an actual temperature? It hasn’t been. But it looks like they’re trying to get away with doing that now.

It’s Not the Heat, It’s the Stupidity: Limbaugh Calls Heat Index a Liberal Government Conspiracy

---------------------------------------

Wow, I love Republicans and their "science". 6% seems vastly overblown.

I sat here trying to think of why this article doesn't bother me, and then it hit me.. I don't care what Rush Limbaugh says... See thats the problem with polarized thinkers. if they don't agree with AGW theory then they must be right wing Rush worshipers. Well sorry to burst your bubble but the fact is you are the one taking the words of a talk radio extremist designed to agitate you seriously. So whats that say about your side?

I think Rush is about as useful as Al Gore, both exaggerate to get their money, and I wouldn't trust either one of them to bring me anything resembling the truth unless it was by accident.

BTW, supposedly your side is the only "science" on this, and yet they are wrong far more than right... :lol::lol:

DETROIT (AP) — A heat wave that enveloped the Detroit area for longer than a week has contributed to the deaths of at least three people.

The Detroit News reports Friday that a medical examiner ruled 57-year-old Robert Hartley died of overheating after he was found unresponsive a day earlier in his Redford Township group home.

9&10 News - At least 3 deaths in Michigan linked to heat wave

DETROIT (AP) — A heat wave that enveloped the Detroit area for longer than a week has contributed to the deaths of at least three people.

The Detroit News reports Friday that a medical examiner ruled 57-year-old Robert Hartley died of overheating after he was found unresponsive a day earlier in his Redford Township group home.

Chris, its a heat wave... You know really hot out, comes and goes from time to time... The real problem with the liberal mind is crap like this...

Everytime something unfortunate or bad happens they have to blame somebody or something and try to get some laws passed or order made of it.

Sorry man, but the real world is made up of organized and disorganized and even some plain old chaos. You can control some things, but some things you just can't. You can control yourself and what you do, but thats about it. Weather, climate, other people's behavior, and just about anything else that happens are open to influence but not control. You can influence a thing or person, but its not control and that's what really cracks me up about the liberal/algorian mind.

You are one of those people who everytime a murder occurs you want a new law more specific to that type of murder to protect you and others from it happening again. You think with a new law saying "see we are watching you bad guys better now" will scare them away from doing it again. Well sorry pal, but if they had the fear of chaos that you have they would already be too frightened and controlled by the rules already in place to ever do it in the first place. LOL

Make a law banning bad weather thats the ticket.. Thats what AGW theory is basically. Its a vain attempt by people to make order from the disorderly climate. Well good luck with that it seems to not be working so well so far..:lol:

Sure he said it....I even heard him say it and laughed my ass off.

Thing is that the dopes at Media Moonbatters and other leftloon "watchdog" sites are so devoid of humor that they can't even noticed that they're being tweaked. :lol:
DittoTards are programmed to make excuses for their MessiahRushie! Whenever he is caught in an out and out lie, they are programmed to call it a "joke" on them.

Nobody "reported" the heat index as temperature other than the pathological liar LimpTard!!!
I heard what he said, in the context and tonal inflection in which the comments were uttered, and you didn't, you knee-jerking jerk.

And mocking broom-up-the-ass, stuffed shirt windbags like you doesn't amount to lying...Try re-reading that transcript for comprehension, asswipe.
Your MessiahRushie was mocking DittoTards like you with his lies knowing you would be too stupid to catch him. As your MessiahRushie has said, for humor to be good it has to have an element of truth in it, and lying is NOT an element of truth. His whole rant was based on a lie HE made up, that the heat index was being reported as temperature!!!!

Read his own transcript again, s l o w l y this time!

July 20, 2011
RUSH: They're playing games with us on this heat wave again. Even Drudge is getting sucked in here, gonna be 116 in Washington. No, it's not. It's gonna be like a hundred. Maybe 99. The heat index, manufactured by the government, to tell you what it feels like when you add the humidity in there, 116. When's the last time the heat index was reported as an actual temperature? It hasn't been, but it looks like they're trying to get away with doing that now. Drudge is just linking to other people reporting it, he's not saying it, I don't want you to misunderstand, but he's linking to stories which say 116 degrees in Washington.
RUSH: I look here at Drudge: "Stifling States of America, DC Heat to 116." Now, I saw that and I said, "Whoa. It's gonna hit 116 degrees in Washington."

RUSH:: Here's the headline: "Shock Forecast: NOAA Predicts Heat Index of 116 in Washington Friday."

Chris, its a heat wave... You know really hot out, comes and goes from time to time... The real problem with the liberal mind is crap like this...

Everytime something unfortunate or bad happens they have to blame somebody or something and try to get some laws passed or order made of it.

Sorry man, but the real world is made up of organized and disorganized and even some plain old chaos. You can control some things, but some things you just can't. You can control yourself and what you do, but thats about it. Weather, climate, other people's behavior, and just about anything else that happens are open to influence but not control. You can influence a thing or person, but its not control and that's what really cracks me up about the liberal/algorian mind.

You are one of those people who everytime a murder occurs you want a new law more specific to that type of murder to protect you and others from it happening again. You think with a new law saying "see we are watching you bad guys better now" will scare them away from doing it again. Well sorry pal, but if they had the fear of chaos that you have they would already be too frightened and controlled by the rules already in place to ever do it in the first place. LOL

Make a law banning bad weather thats the ticket.. Thats what AGW theory is basically. Its a vain attempt by people to make order from the disorderly climate. Well good luck with that it seems to not be working so well so far..:lol:
The only place leftist utopian schemes ever work is inside their vacuous little minds.

Heat kills people every year.

Or rather, their stupidity in hot weather.

The breathtaking callousness of the right on display in all its glory.

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD.

Is this guy not the essence of k00k??

This mental case really, really thinks there is a way to erradicate tragedy in the world if we just put our collective minds to it.

Thats some cool shit on some level......fascinating......but definately a priority for an autopsy some day!!

Last edited:
Heat kills people every year.

Or rather, their stupidity in hot weather.

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD.

This mental case really, really thinks there is a way to erradicate tragedy in the world if we just put our collective minds to it.

Thats some cool shit on some level............but definately a priority for an autopsy some day!!

He is a resident lib tool. Pay no mind.....

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD.

Thats some cool shit on some level............but definately a priority for an autopsy some day!!

Thanks for proving my point.

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD.

Thanks for proving my point.

Still waiting on you to answer my questions and address my points raised in your other thread regarding that chart you posted... Whats the matter can't explain it?

Seriously, people who look to Rush for their POV need to read a book. Scratch that they need to read many books.

That man is retarded.

I guess his program is a lightening rod for similarly retarded, folks.

Complaining that the heat index is a liberal plot.

Seriously, folks, that's just fucking retarded.

How stupid do you have to be to believe such nonsense?

Seriously, people who look to Rush for their POV need to read a book. Scratch that they need to read many books.

That man is retarded.

Yes, and people who look to AL Gore, EarthFirst!, Greenpeace, and any other Green blog, group or site, or club need to read a book thats not contributing to their doom obsession..

I find it hilarious that the people doing most of the talking about Rush Limbaugh are the people who don't like what he has to say. :lol:

little clue, I never listen to him until some ecomentalist or liberal moonbat posts a story, article or complains about something he said or did. But hey you go right on thinking that every person not on your PRO-AGW bandwagon are fans of Rush, that way you are occupied with nonsense and out of our hair.

The intense heat that held the Chicago area in its grip for much of the week contributed to the deaths of at least seven people in Cook County, authorities said Friday.

Six people were found inside their stifling homes, where temperatures were estimated to be 100 to 120 degrees.

Another man collapsed in an alley and later died of heatstroke. Tomas Garay, 58, had left the apartment he shares with his girlfriend and 4-year-old daughter Thursday evening to buy beer, cigarettes and an iced coffee.

His girlfriend, Rosalinda DeLeon, and his neighbor became concerned when he didn't return and searched their Humboldt Park neighborhood. They called Garay's cellphone, which was eventually answered by a hospital employee who told them that Garay had been found in an alley and was in critical condition.

Garay had complained of a stomachache earlier in the day, according to a neighbor. His apartment was not air conditioned and had become very hot during the week, DeLeon said.

Heat contributes to at least 7 deaths - chicagotribune.com

Heat stroke blamed in athlete's death : News-Record.com : Greensboro & the Triad's most trusted source for local news and analysis

Guy working out in a voluntary training program drops dead in the heat. Family probably going to sue. Had sickle-cell anemic condition.

File under?

Shit happens!!

To the k00ks however, they believe that if we permanently shut off our cars tomorrow, stop all the coal plants, ground the jets, kill all the cows, stop farting, change all our light bulbs..........that we'd significantly reduce the chances of this guy's sudden death.

You ask where the term "true believers" comes from??

There ya go.............:boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::coffee:

Last edited:
Mental status examination - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

On: Thought Processing Disorder ( has nothing to do with cognitive functioning, ie: retardation))

see "loosening of associations"...............

Also................

Thought process

The paintings of the outsider artist Adolf Wölfli could be seen as a visual representation of formal thought disorder.[citation needed]Thought process in the MSE refers to the quantity, tempo (rate of flow) and form (or logical coherence) of thought. Thought process cannot be directly observed but can only be described by the patient, or inferred from a patient's speech. Regarding the tempo of thought, some people may experience flight of ideas, when their thoughts are so rapid that their speech seems incoherent, although a careful observer can discern a chain of poetic associations in the patient's speech. Alternatively an individual may be described as having retarded or inhibited thinking, in which thoughts seem to progress slowly with few associations. Poverty of thought is a global reduction in the quantity of thought and thought perseveration refers to a pattern where a person keeps returning to the same limited set of ideas. A pattern of interruption or disorganization of thought processes is broadly referred to as formal thought disorder, and might be described more specifically as thought blocking, fusion, loosening of associations, tangential thinking, derailment of thought, or knight's move thinking. Thought may be described as circumstantial when a patient includes a great deal of irrelevant detail and makes frequent diversions, but remains focused on the broad topic. Flight of ideas is typical of mania. Conversely, patients with depression may have retarded or inhibited thinking. Poverty of thought is one of the negative symptoms of schizophrenia, and might also be a feature of severe depression or dementia. A patient with dementia might also experience thought perseveration. Formal thought disorder is a common feature of schizophrenia. Circumstantial thinking might be observed in anxiety disorders or certain kinds of personality disorders.

Mental status examination - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

See if you can identify anybody on this thread with "perseverative thinking"?:D

Last edited:

That man is retarded.

Except that he didn't say that it was a plot...That's merely the spin that MediaMoonbats is putting on what he said....How fucking retarded do you need to be to take what those hacks say at face value?

The lamestream media don't have to conspire to inflate, exaggerate and sensationalize the news....It's what they do by their very nature...It's standard operating procedure.

That man is retarded.

Yes, and people who look to AL Gore, EarthFirst!, Greenpeace, and any other Green blog, group or site, or club need to read a book thats not contributing to their doom obsession..

None of those are on my reading list, champ.

Now if we're done dealing with the above distrction can we get back to the issue at hand? that the issue of whether the Heat Index is a liberal plot, remember?

I find it hilarious that the people doing most of the talking about Rush Limbaugh are the people who don't like what he has to say. :lol:

That might be hilarious if it was true.

little clue, I never listen to him until some ecomentalist or liberal moonbat posts a story, article or complains about something he said or did. But hey you go right on thinking that every person not on your PRO-AGW bandwagon are fans of Rush, that way you are occupied with nonsense and out of our hair.

Your presumptions about what I think are mistaken.

It is entirely possible to recognize that Rush and his followers are fucking retarded without even having an opinion about Global Warming.

Thinking that the heat index is a liberal plot is silly beyond all understanding.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back