Like Load of the flies

bla bla bal , this is NOT going away.

Your guy really fucked you and now you will lose this election.

Bullying is a very hot topic right now you idiots

Was Romney Smoking Reefer, Drinking Beer and 'Enthusiastically' Doing Drugs in High School?

Just curious :eusa_eh:

the people new that when they elected him last time idiot

Yep.... the idiots did vote for him anyway.

What a man did as a teenager wont affect Romney either :fu:

The desperation you exhibit is laughable though.... please ****inue OK?

so let me get this straight...obama eats a dog as a young child and it can be used...but what romney did as a young man....(men this age are dying in wars) doesnt count?

Do democrats really believe they can use this phonied up story to make people forget that obama supports same sex marriage?

No.

Or that he has tripled our debt and oversaw our AAA rating downgraded, or sat by and watched gas prices go through the roof, or gave away billions to his friends and special interests.... I could go on and on.

You guys can try to hide from his record, but we wont let ya forget what disaster Obama is.

In regards to post #27, has anyone ever called her "poopy face"? Who in their right mind would use the term "poopy face"? That's like pre-kindergarten! Which explains why she uses it.

Immie

so let me get this straight...obama eats a dog as a young child and it can be used...but what romney did as a young man....(men this age are dying in wars) doesnt count?

None of it matters.... none of it!!!!

You guys on the left continue to try to make Romney look like some kind of monster, and we on the right are just trying to remind you of the idiot you all voted for.

If the left would stick to the REAL issues, none of it would be brought up.

We will react if it continues by the way.... their is a ton of red meat in Obama's back ground.

why do you hate the constitution?
I'd love to hear your fever-brained interpretation of the Second Amendment*.

*The one about guns.

I would like to see what your postion on privatizing the Post office is

haven't you learned by now that when you throw a hand full of shit into a fan it's gonna blow back on your stupid ass? Pay attention.. you started a thread about a false story about Mitt Romney,, you got you platter of shit laden flies handed back to ewe,, so you're gonna move on to the post office? I don't fucking think so.

Forum List

Back