I distrust this kind of Republican: Hogan, who is running for the Senate (critical of Trump)

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA

I distrust ANYONE who is overly critical of Trump

To be in that category means being against the Everyday People who support him. And that will not do... !

Aren't we all very tired of it being about the elites in DC (with their insider trading and other lawless behavior) and never about the everyday American?

To be in that category means being against the Everyday People who support him. And that will not do... !

Aren't we all very tired of it being about the elites in DC (with their insider trading and other lawless behavior) and never about the everyday American?
One of the few Republicans that could win. He was governor twice in a blue state and left office popular. If the Republicans don’t support him wholeheartedly, they’re making a big mistake.

One of the few Republicans that could win. He was governor twice in a blue state and left office popular. If the Republicans don’t support him wholeheartedly, they’re making a big mistake.
blah blah blah... heard all the hackery before

so boring

so predictable

:bigbed:

The man is a flat-out POS....He's like a Super RINO.

He never lifted a finger as the gop governor of MD to help any gop hopeful running for office there.
RINO

I guess some RINOs figure they have to work both sides of the fence... pretend to be in one party while working for and with the other..

Only problem is: I don't see dims doing this... just Rs so called

Lol anyone that don't like trump, you can't trust. My gawd. People like you are why leftists throw around the "cult" rhetoric.
Trump is no conservative. He is a leftist. He is on par with "RINOs"
You people need to wake the fuck up

The man is a flat-out POS....He's like a Super RINO.

He never lifted a finger as the gop governor of MD to help any gop hopeful running for office there.
They were probably scared of the MAGA crowd and didn’t ask.

As for helping, he was ready to send in the MDNG on J6, but the call never came and he WASN’T expecting it from Pelosi.

I'm not a citizen of Maryland, but if I was I wouldn't vote for someone like this who hates my guts.

And his endorsement of Ambassador Haley and her decision to accept the endorsement , means i would be very unlikely to vote for her either.

I'm not a citizen of Maryland, but if I was I wouldn't vote for someone like this who hates my guts.

And his endorsement of Ambassador Haley and her decision to accept the endorsement , means i would be very unlikely to vote for her either.
How do know he hates your guts? Like you said, you’re not from MD, so where are you getting this from?

How do know he hates your guts? Like you said, you’re not from MD, so where are you getting this from?

He hates all of us Little Trumpsters, that's his platform. Hogan even supported Sleepy Joe in 2020. Guys like him are why we have a senile President right now.

Lol anyone that don't like trump, you can't trust. My gawd. People like you are why leftists throw around the "cult" rhetoric.
Trump is no conservative. He is a leftist. He is on par with "RINOs"
You people need to wake the fuck up
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

The libs always put words in conservatives' mouths.

Where did I say that I absolutely and completely agree with Trump on EVERYTHING and/or distrust anyone who criticizes him (I said OVERLY criticize)?

But if you knew me, you'd realize that: to find someone who is on the same page with yours truly even 50% of the time is a HUGE deal

And Trump and I agree on something like 98% of issues

Forum List

Back