Suit against Pentagon hired interrogates goes to trial finally.

Now, three survivors of Abu Ghraib will finally get their day in U.S. court against the military contractor they hold responsible for their mistreatment.

Sorry, it should be against George Bush, Cheney and others.

I was on jury duty in the federal Court on Washington Street in Alexandria in 84, and one of the drug cases I was sitting on was continued, so I went into another courtroom to look in on another one in progress. Ed Wilson was a very high level spook/contractor/player was on trial for smuggling arms and weapons to Libya. He was actually smuggling big lots of c4 on commercial airlines from the states. I only sat in for about 3 hours but you could feel the staredown atmosphere of suits and dark glasses in the room. Just a peek at how things really work here and it's hard to go back to another Jack Reacher movie. Edwin Wilson - National Registry of Exonerations

Now, three survivors of Abu Ghraib will finally get their day in U.S. court against the military contractor they hold responsible for their mistreatment.

Sorry, it should be against George Bush, Cheney and others.
They should be suing the US Govt not CACI
They were prisoners of the US

US Courts are notoriously corrupt. These guys don't have a chance, just like the J6 defendants.

Forum List

Back