I distrust this kind of Republican: Hogan, who is running for the Senate (critical of Trump)

I distrust ANYONE who is overly critical of Trump

To be in that category means being against the Everyday People who support him. And that will not do... !

Aren't we all very tired of it being about the elites in DC (with their insider trading and other lawless behavior) and never about the everyday American?
The CULT speaks

Being against Trump means he hates you? I think you should see someone about that persecution complex.

Maybe he doesn't "hate" me, but he sure doesn't respect me or my country since his actions are what gave us Sleepy Joe.

Like massive debt, second amendment assaults, wanting to give black people billions of dollars just because of their skin color?
Yeah that's conservative 🤣
Like, incomplete sentences

Like, who knows what the hell you're talking about when you use improper English (like most libs do)?

:rolleyes:

It's a cult.

Notice this isn't about issues or policy. It's about their Dear Leader.

It is interesting to see this post from a cultic devotee of Sleepy Joe, someone incapable of standing trial for his crimes due to incompetence yet sharp enough to be president.

To be in that category means being against the Everyday People who support him. And that will not do... !

Aren't we all very tired of it being about the elites in DC (with their insider trading and other lawless behavior) and never about the everyday American?
Let's revisit this thread in November when we see how well Trump candidates do. You game?

It’s a cult and you’re in it.

Forum List

Back