Like Load of the flies

"A lot of guys who went to the school who had a lot of negative memories about Romney"? Keep it up lefties. The left wing desperation is showing through and it's becoming laughable.

At least some of his classmates REMEMBER HIM.

Apparantly most of Barrys don't remember him and he's now POTUS,

Another lame thread brought to you by Truthsplatters.

The latest Rasmussen poll has Romney up by 5 points and he isn't even the "official" candidate yet. We don't even know for sure where Barry Hussein was born and his college records are sealed but the left found Romney's High School classmates who have negative feelings toward him? Keep it up lefties and Barry will be laughed out of town.

Yes. Everybody STOP looking at ROMNEY!!! Look at BARRY!!!!

Did I help?

Also, on a more serious note? Shoved, yes. Bullied, no. I know how important the truth is to y'all.

O wait.

Your robmoney is now toast.

see what happens when you settle for a guy you dontevern like because the Corporations buy his way in.

your all fucked now

Yes. Everybody STOP looking at ROMNEY!!! Look at BARRY!!!!

Did I help?

Also, on a more serious note? Shoved, yes. Bullied, no. I know how important the truth is to y'all.

O wait.

when you shove small black people that's a hate crime baby.

Ya Load Sixteen Tons and whadda ya get?

Another day older and and deeper in shit" :eusa_whistle:

you people need some shovels.

this will not dissapear and robmoney is now toast

From Day One, we've heard one lie after another from Mitt AND his family. This not only won't go away, there is sure to be more where this came from.

In a way, his constant stream of les is good for him. Defending his lies makes it possible for the rw to ignore that he has absolutely no frigging clue what he's doing.

Here's a Load of the Flies

ug2_5579.JPG

this will not dissapear and robmoney is now toast

From Day One, we've heard one lie after another from Mitt AND his family. This not only won't go away, there is sure to be more where this came from.

In a way, his constant stream of les is good for him. Defending his lies makes it possible for the rw to ignore that he has absolutely no frigging clue what he's doing.
Oh look, here comes another of the village idiots!

When's the nurse going to be in with your bread pudding and Haldol, champ?

gee a typo , what a great way to prove you choice for president is not a elitist piece of shit who thought he was intitiled to assault people because he was rich and the son of a gov

And your choice for prez is not an elitist piece of shit??

And who said Romney is their 'choice' for prez?? Many MANY are convinced of a vote against your elitist piece of shit rather than for Romney

Correction, her choice is an arrogant, elitest piece of shit. There's a difference.

gee a typo , what a great way to prove you choice for president is not a elitist piece of shit who thought he was intitiled to assault people because he was rich and the son of a gov

It's "entitled" and you should use a capital letter at the beginning of a sentence and a period at the end. It's simply the right thing to do.

And your choice for prez is not an elitist piece of shit??

And who said Romney is their 'choice' for prez?? Many MANY are convinced of a vote against your elitist piece of shit rather than for Romney

Correction, her choice is an arrogant, elitest piece of shit. There's a difference.

Could you make your sig file a little bigger? I only have to hit page down once to get past it. Ta.

Are the dimwitcraps so stymied that they have to dredge up questionable dirt from 50 years ago?

Tell me what kind of stupid shit did all of you people do in high school?

My list is long and some of it is quite embarrassing.

Forum List

Back