Like Load of the flies

got the evidence the family said that?

Since you love posting links, I would kind of think you've seen the statement numerous times you dishonest hack. Here you go.

Family of Alleged Romney Bullying Victim Denies Knowledge of Incident

"Betsy Lauber, one of John Lauber’s three sisters, spoke with ABC News Tuesday night regarding the accuracy of the story. “The family of John Lauber is releasing a statement saying the portrayal of John is factually incorrect and we are aggrieved that he would be used to further a political agenda. There will be no more comments from the family,” she said."

Now tell me TDM, who is trying to make political hay out of this story? The right or the left?

Do try to be honest.

Since you love posting links, I would kind of think you've seen the statement numerous times you dishonest hack. Here you go.

"Betsy Lauber, one of John Lauber’s three sisters, spoke with ABC News Tuesday night regarding the accuracy of the story. “The family of John Lauber is releasing a statement saying the portrayal of John is factually incorrect and we are aggrieved that he would be used to further a political agenda. There will be no more comments from the family,” she said."

Now tell me TDM, who is trying to make political hay out of this story? The right or the left?

Do try to be honest.

:rofl:
:rofl: :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Do try to be honest.

:rofl:
:rofl: :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I know, I know, but it never hurts to try to get thru to her. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back