Libs heads explode as top GOP candidate to replace Ryan is racially aware candidate

Awesome. Hopefully he will have just enough support to win the primary.

With Paul Ryan’s retirement, the top Republican running for his seat is an avowed white supremacist

Nehlen is AWESOME and is straight white male and proud of it AND is Jew aware so OF COURSE the media and leftists hate him!

There's another kkk/nazi who wants the job - Steve Scalise.

Are there really that many fascists that will vote for these scum?

I doubt it. Or maybe I just hope there are enough patriotic Americans to stop the fascist movement in the US. We should ALL be AntiFa.

With Paul Ryan’s retirement, the top Republican running for his seat is an avowed white supremacist

Nehlen is AWESOME and is straight white male and proud of it AND is Jew aware so OF COURSE the media and leftists hate him!
Sound familiar?
Nehlen drew national attention in 2016 when he mounted a primary challenge to Ryan, in part by criticizing Ryan as insufficiently loyal to Donald Trump

He was right. We need 110% loyalty to the President if we're ever going to pull this country out of the muck the globalists, elites, and liberals have put us into.

Ah what a good little fascist- loyalty to your Fuehrer before loyalty to your country.

At least I have someone to be loyal to. Who do you have? Bernie? Hillary? Obama?

Nope: They've all become irrelevant footnotes in 21st century American history.

So now the only allegiance you have is to a dying progressive movement, which grows weaker and more ineffectual by the day.

Fucking LOL.
It's going to suck for you when Trump introduces single payer healthcare.

Think so? I think it'll probably suck far more after he appoints two more Supreme Court Justices.

Ya'll shithead will be fucked two way to Sunday after that happens. :laughing0301:

I doubt it. Or maybe I just hope there are enough patriotic Americans to stop the fascist movement in the US. We should ALL be AntiFa.

Scalise took a leftist's bullet. You want to talk about "scum", "fascist". and "Antifa"?

All across this country there are bullets with each and every one of their names painstakingly etched into the noses.

Don't believe me? You go ahead and be Antifa if you want to. I'll just sit back, watch the news, and laugh at the results

Sound familiar?
Nehlen drew national attention in 2016 when he mounted a primary challenge to Ryan, in part by criticizing Ryan as insufficiently loyal to Donald Trump

He was right. We need 110% loyalty to the President if we're ever going to pull this country out of the muck the globalists, elites, and liberals have put us into.

Ah what a good little fascist- loyalty to your Fuehrer before loyalty to your country.

At least I have someone to be loyal to. Who do you have? Bernie? Hillary? Obama?

So now the only allegiance you have is to a dying progressive movement, which grows weaker and more ineffectual by the day.

Fucking LOL.

Think so? I think it'll probably suck far more after he appoints two more Supreme Court Justices.

Ya'll shithead will be fucked two way to Sunday after that happens. :laughing0301:
If the country gives Trump a Democratic Congress this fall, Trump will revert to his inner New York liberal Democrat.

Then he'll nominate a Ruth Ginsburg.

And by the way, dumbshit. The last thing I want is single payer healthcare for the US. We need LESS government in health care, not more.

Fucking LOL.

If the country gives Trump a Democratic Congress this fall, Trump will revert to his inner New York liberal Democrat.

And by the way, dumbshit. The last thing I want is single payer healthcare for the US. We need LESS government in health care, not more.

That's totally retarded. We're finally progressing after ten years. Why would the American people be stupid enough to take one step forward and two steps backward?

Fucking LOL.

That's totally retarded. We're finally progressing after ten years. Why would the American people be stupid enough to take one step forward and two steps backward?
Hey, Trump has already made his Tard Herd into uber-Keynesians, pro-adultery, anti law enforcement, anti intelligence agencies, and admiring a KGB thug. Trump's been ACCELERATING our deficits and the pseudocons are perfectly okay with it!

Trump's got the herd halfway to the far left cave!

So of course they will support single payer healthcare when he tells them to.

pied_piper_2.jpg

Good. He now has ZERO chance of getting elected.

Doesn't matter. Paul Ryan's 1st Congressional District around Janesville is primarily Republican. He will obviously be replaced by another Republican, preferably a more conservative Republican.

I seriously doubt also that his successor as Speaker of the House will be a moderate Republican.

It becomes more and more unlikely that Republicans will hold the House or the Senate.

Just like the Tea Party after the Republican losses in 2008, the Democrats are energized and organizing. Not to mention that minorities, who stayed home in record numbers in 2016, won’t be staying home his year.

One need only look at the number of “safe Republican seats” that have been flipped since the 2016 election to know Republicans are in trouble. Added to an electorate having “buyer’s remorse” on their Trump votes, there is the issue of redistricting in states that have been heavily gerrymandered which is the biggest single factor in Republicans keeping a majority in Congress since 2010.

I don’t share your faith that a moderate Republican will be elected Speaker, even if the GOP does manage to hang on to the House. The moderates are all leaving because of Trump. The only ones who will be left are the Freedom Caucus, and those, like Devon Nunes, who have hitched their wagon to the Trump star.

Fucking LOL.

Hey, Trump has already made his Tard Herd into uber-Keynesians, pro-adultery, anti law enforcement, anti intelligence agencies, and admiring a KGB thug. Trump's been ACCELERATING our deficits and the pseudocons are perfectly okay with it!

pied_piper_2.jpg

Dude. You must be losing it because your posts are becoming more and more incoherent by the day.

pied_piper_2.jpg

Dude. You must be losing it because your posts are becoming more and more incoherent by the day.
Nope. That cognitive dissonance you are feeling is the transformation taking place in your head from a pseudocon to a liberal.

Doesn't matter. Paul Ryan's 1st Congressional District around Janesville is primarily Republican. He will obviously be replaced by another Republican, preferably a more conservative Republican.

I seriously doubt also that his successor as Speaker of the House will be a moderate Republican.

It becomes more and more unlikely that Republicans will hold the House or the Senate.

Just like the Tea Party after the Republican losses in 2008, the Democrats are energized and organizing. Not to mention that minorities, who stayed home in record numbers in 2016, won’t be staying home his year.

One need only look at the number of “safe Republican seats” that have been flipped since the 2016 election to know Republicans are in trouble. Added to an electorate having “buyer’s remorse” on their Trump votes, there is the issue of redistricting in states that have been heavily gerrymandered which is the biggest single factor in Republicans keeping a majority in Congress since 2010.

I don’t share your faith that a moderate Republican will be elected Speaker, even if the GOP does manage to hang on to the House. The moderates are all leaving because of Trump. The only ones who will be left are the Freedom Caucus, and those, like Devon Nunes, who have hitched their wagon to the Trump star.

Keep watching CNN, MSNBC, and the Daily Show. That's how we like our enemy: Uninformed and duped into believing fantasies.

pied_piper_2.jpg

Nope. That cognitive dissonance you are feeling is the transformation taking place in your head from a pseudocon to a liberal.

Your lips are moving, but you're still not making an ounce of sense. Lay off the crackpipe, ummm...ok?

Scalise took a leftist's bullet. You want to talk about "scum", "fascist". and "Antifa"?

All across this country there are bullets with each and every one of their names painstakingly etched into the noses.

Don't believe me? You go ahead and be Antifa if you want to. I'll just sit back, watch the news, and laugh at the results

Yep. Scalise voted to give guns to the mentally ill and then got shot by a mentally ill man.

Laugh if you want but out parents and grand parents fought fascism in Europe and we'll fight it on US soil.

AntiFa was fighting Hitler and Mussolini in Europe for a long time before the US got into it.

And yes, I will always proudly be ANTI-fascism.

pied_piper_2.jpg

Your lips are moving, but you're still not making an ounce of sense. Lay off the crackpipe, ummm...ok?
What will it take?

Are you going to wait until the day Trump blows past Obama's debt record before you wake up?

Keep watching CNN, MSNBC, and the Daily Show. That's how we like our enemy: Uninformed and duped into believing fantasies.

You stick with your alternative facts and you will always miss the truth.

Yep. Scalise voted to give guns to the mentally ill and then got shot by a mentally ill man.

Laugh if you want but out parents and grand parents fought fascism in Europe and we'll fight it on US soil.

AntiFa was fighting Hitler and Mussolini in Europe for a long time before the US got into it.

And yes, I will always proudly be ANTI-fascism.

That's obtuse. You're statement that you are against fascism is Orwellian Newspeak, as you are in reality, the fascist.

You're not fooling anyone but yourselves.

pied_piper_2.jpg

What will it take?

Are you going to wait until the day Trump blows past Obama's debt record before you wake up?

Obama pissed away trillions for absolutely nothing. At least my President's debt is going to a worthy cause, which is the elimination of communist shitheads.

I'd gladly pay double in taxes just to see that happen.

You stick with your alternative facts and you will always miss the truth.

Dumb shit. It isn't my side who are always looking for alternatives from the normal. We embody the truth.

Doesn’t mean shit to a tree. When the Dems take the House in November whoever replaces Ryan will be the minority party.

Say hello again to Nancy Pelosi.
Ha ha ha

Forum List

Back