All The White Supremacists Running For Office In 2018

I was happy with Obama, I didn’t support his politics so, that is another moronic post from you, the partisan idiot.
I didn't say you weren't did i? i didn't vote for Obama :). So who is the moron?
And no i don't belong to any party....is just the GOP should be fought and put to rest, by backing and electing Trump they declared war not only on minorities but also the future of this country.

Idiot! You claim I am happy with Trump so I am supporting him, which is another lie, which you seem to like.

I never claimed you supported Obama, are you really as stupid as you come off on this board?

You are making claims about me and can’t back up your own shit, so fuck you.

The future of this country is a lot stronger tha one man.
It takes one man to rally the bad ones and create chaos.....Remember Hitler?
So you were happy with Obama, and you didn't like his policies....and now you don't support Donnie but you like his policies as you stated in other posts.
I hope you are ok.

Our Constitution is so much stronger than one man, even Hitler would have failed under our government.

I also don’t let a President dictate whether I am happy or not, so while I didn’t like Obama, he did a good job running a country. Trump is the same, I wouldn’t vote for him, I dislike his tactics, I do like some of his policies and dislike others. We should never have cut taxes and increased spending, really dumb but both parties are stupid like that.

Trump can easily start a civil war....he might not become a dictator but he can totally clash Americans against each other in case of impeachment.
Other than I agree with the points you made.Except Trump have a good policies, i'm yet to see that.

BS! He can’t start a damn civil war. Not even close, where do you come up with this nonsense?

I didn't say you weren't did i? i didn't vote for Obama :). So who is the moron?
And no i don't belong to any party....is just the GOP should be fought and put to rest, by backing and electing Trump they declared war not only on minorities but also the future of this country.

Idiot! You claim I am happy with Trump so I am supporting him, which is another lie, which you seem to like.

I never claimed you supported Obama, are you really as stupid as you come off on this board?

So you were happy with Obama, and you didn't like his policies....and now you don't support Donnie but you like his policies as you stated in other posts.
I hope you are ok.

Our Constitution is so much stronger than one man, even Hitler would have failed under our government.

I also don’t let a President dictate whether I am happy or not, so while I didn’t like Obama, he did a good job running a country. Trump is the same, I wouldn’t vote for him, I dislike his tactics, I do like some of his policies and dislike others. We should never have cut taxes and increased spending, really dumb but both parties are stupid like that.

Trump can easily start a civil war....he might not become a dictator but he can totally clash Americans against each other in case of impeachment.
Other than I agree with the points you made.Except Trump have a good policies, i'm yet to see that.

BS! He can’t start a damn civil war. Not even close, where do you come up with this nonsense?
His base are nuts. If he gets impeached or better yet imprisoned he can do harm. He has a crazy base that beleive him more than they beleive themselves.

I hope you are ok.

His base are nuts. If he gets impeached or better yet imprisoned he can do harm. He has a crazy base that beleive him more than they beleive themselves.

And there won’t be so much as a stone thrown. The only group that gets violent when it goes against him is the left. They rioted when Trump won, the screamed and cried and tried to find dozens of ways to stop him from being inaugurated. He won’t be impeached, no more than Obama. Just a partisan nut dream.

Trump has emboldened the racists to seek public office - out in the open.
:th_spinspin:

The only racist presidents we've had the last 40 years have all been Democrats.
  • LBJ
  • Jimmy Carter
  • Bill Clinton
  • Barack Obama
The party of slavery, Jim Crow, and the KKK.
Obama met with BLM for God's sakes.
He was photographed with Farrakhan.

Since the 1970s we have been able to thinly veil racism in this nation......Trump has helped to remove such a thin cover and let the racists feel that they can exercise their xenophobia openly and with impunity.....Trump is the MOST racist scum-bucket to ever infest the oval office....
He is not a racist. Where the fuck do you come up with this shit? What exactly bothers you? Be specific. I understand liberal trash does not like the laws regarding immigration and want to ignore them, but as we all know, liberals suffer from a mental disorder and should be ignored when adults are talking.

Last edited:
I hope you are ok.

And there won’t be so much as a stone thrown. The only group that gets violent when it goes against him is the left. They rioted when Trump won, the screamed and cried and tried to find dozens of ways to stop him from being inaugurated. He won’t be impeached, no more than Obama. Just a partisan nut dream.
I condemn violence, but honestly seeing how Trump is and how Crazy dangerous he can be , I don't blame them. I honestly believe that he wasn't elected by votes...a silent minority couldn't vote him in without an interference. This is someone who even lot of conservatives didn't cheer for. Him...He trashed most of the minorities votes.

Who ever controls the system, wanted a clown for a given time to advance their agenda basically.

Last edited:

I condone violence, but honestly seing how Trump is and how Crazy dangerous he can be , I dont blame them. I honestly beleive that he wasn' elected by votes...a silent minority couldn't vote him in without an interference. This is someone who even lot of conservatives didn't cheer for. Him...He trashed most of the minorities votes.

Who ever controls the system, wanted a clown for a given time to advance their agenda basically.
You condone violence? Sigh...

I condone violence, but honestly seing how Trump is and how Crazy dangerous he can be , I dont blame them. I honestly beleive that he wasn' elected by votes...a silent minority couldn't vote him in without an interference. This is someone who even lot of conservatives didn't cheer for. Him...He trashed most of the minorities votes.

You condone violence? Sigh...
condemn :p

A proud dem:

John Abarr, a white supremacist who grabbed national headlines in 2014 for confusingly wanting to recruit black and LGBTQ people to the KKK, is running for the Montana state House of Representatives as a Democrat.

Local religious leaders have questioned Abarr’s motivations, but have accepted his proposed Jan. 16 celebration at the First United Methodist Church, where his ex-wife used to attend religious services before passing away in 2014.

“There does seem to be some kind of change in him,” Pastor Nancy Slabaugh Hart told the Tribune.

He joined the regional NAACP chapter based out of Casper, Wy., and attended a peace summit with the human rights group last summer.

Former KKK leader wants to celebrate MLK Day in Montana

• LBJ
  • Jimmy Carter
  • Bill Clinton
  • Barack Obama

Never listened to the Nixon tapes have you?

A proud dem:

John Abarr, a white supremacist who grabbed national headlines in 2014 for confusingly wanting to recruit black and LGBTQ people to the KKK, is running for the Montana state House of Representatives as a Democrat.

Local religious leaders have questioned Abarr’s motivations, but have accepted his proposed Jan. 16 celebration at the First United Methodist Church, where his ex-wife used to attend religious services before passing away in 2014.

“There does seem to be some kind of change in him,” Pastor Nancy Slabaugh Hart told the Tribune.

He joined the regional NAACP chapter based out of Casper, Wy., and attended a peace summit with the human rights group last summer.

Dems can have him. Pretty disgusting character.

Since the 1970s we have been able to thinly veil racism in this nation......Trump has helped to remove such a thin cover and let the racists feel that they can exercise their xenophobia openly and with impunity.....Trump is the MOST racist scum-bucket to ever infest the oval office....
He is not a racist. Where the fuck do you come up with this shit? What exactly bothers you? Be specific. I understand liberal trash does not like the laws regarding immigration and want to ignore them, but as we all know, liberals suffer from a mental disorder and should be ignored when adults are talking.

Dems just throw the racist slur at everything. It means nothing now. Its laughable every time they bring it up now.

A proud dem:

It remains to be seen if they will, but you did intentionally misrepresent his views.

A proud dem:

It remains to be seen if they will, but you did intentionally misrepresent his views.

I don't think I did. He's a disgusting person that I would never associate with.

I look at this list and it is a bit troubling. All of these racist shits are going to marginalise the paedos in the party. How can that reflect Christian values ?

This list isn’t scary when you thing about it. These guys don’t have any support and they are all running in virtually non-contested races. Take Jones for example. The race he is running in the Democrat won by double 20 pts plus the last half dozen elections. The GOP considers it a lost cause and a place they don’t want to waste money on.

Then comes this nutcase Jones. He has zero chance of getting 2% of the vote and the Democrat isn’t even campaigning.

These stories should make you feel better because these assholes aren’t receiving support from anyone including white people.

HOWEVER, that is not the case with Black supremacists and Muslims antiAmericans. You have 2 extreme antisemites, 2 911 troofer, 2 members of the black KKK hate group (Nation of Islam) and 2 extremist antiWhite and antiAmerican Muslims in Congress in Ellison and Carson. Both hate America. There are also countless black power antiwhite Congressmen. These should scare you more because these bigots actually get voted in.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

This is the last chance for racists to have a voice....they know going forward, things will be gloomy for them. Most live in shithole states and cities anyway....Let them take care of each other away from civilization.
They will always have their opioids!

• LBJ
  • Jimmy Carter
  • Bill Clinton
  • Barack Obama

Never listened to the Nixon tapes have you?
I remember people talked differently back then. We're being told that everything is racist these days, including our national anthem. So talking in a way you think is racist in the 60s and 70s is quite different today, and quite different from being a bigot.

But more importantly than all of this, Trumps popularity was created from per-existing conditions. Trump could not have created this vast racism before he came into power, and yet he was elected president.
No he did not create it, but he tapped into it. He shamelessly exploited it.

Who cares? The problem is that it exists. If you people had not created so much racism, there would be none for him to tap into.

This is once again, toddler level thinking. Instead of looking at the cause, you are blaming the effect. The problem isn't that racism exists and that you with your left-wing ideology have been the driving factor in creating so much of it.... no no, the problem is because a politician has taken advantage of the racism you created.

Here's a thought.... how about you not create racism with your anti-white, "everyone who disagrees with me must be racist" mentality that you have engaged in over the last decade?

How about you stop creating racism, and then there won't be a massive counter-effect racism for Trump to use?
What a moronic boat load of bovine excrement!! How the fuck are we a "driving factor " in driving racism?!! The racists and their apologists like you are the cause. Where do you get this crap about the left hating whites and calling everyone who disagrees with us a racist. That is as fucking stupid and dishonest as it gets. You are either a shameless liar or you've been listening to too muck Alex Jones- or, it's the voices in your head.

Forum List

Back