Libs heads explode as top GOP candidate to replace Ryan is racially aware candidate

Care to point out what isn't true?
Since most of what I posted was his opinion and pure bigotry (such as rabbis heads on spikes), I'm not quite sure how to answer that.

Not a problem, though. As a freedom of expression purist, I want people like this guy and you to get your opinions out, loud and clear, so everyone can hear them. Especially during campaign seasons.

So we're good.
What about him saying most of the people being Jewish he had tracked down? What about the stuff he posts about Jews controlling the media? I don't hide my views not here and not in the real world I am quite open about my views. I am open about why I moved to a lily white town with great schools and the fact I don't want turd world trash moving here. His opinions are out there and he is growing a hell of a following every day....

"Racially aware"? Mac1958, how do you feel about Nazi's being so PC?
While I think he was being ironic and just rubbing your nose in PC, I'm happy to give people like this a forum to express their bigotry for all to see.

Well, I for one, preferred when racist assholes kept to the shadows and didn't openly get elected by being racist assholes.

While I think he was being ironic and just rubbing your nose in PC, I'm happy to give people like this a forum to express their bigotry for all to see.
Well, I for one, preferred when racist assholes kept to the shadows and didn't openly get elected by being racist assholes.
You should have run better candidates and stopped trying to shut people up, then. Trump and these people are the pushback to PC that I've been predicting for years, right on this forum. Shutting people up only emboldens them, and now here we are.

Last edited:

You didn't mind electing Obama....ya know the guy that attended a racist church for YEARS! Who's good friend is an anti white racist domestic terrorist.
So let me get this straight, being a racist asshole is a good thing?
Well it got Obama elected...as usual ONLY white men can be racist to libtards....

I thought racial awareness was being conscious of the scientific fact that there is only one race, the human race. Goes to show how out of touch one can be.

"Racially aware"! That's a good one!
Yeah, they're "racially aware", all right...

:rolleyes-41:
So much for you being open minded. My kids are racially aware but they WOULD play with nonwhites if they wanted to. I am racially aware but I also have my own political ideology and beliefs and I detest nonwhites and want them no where near me. There are differing degrees of racially aware. Some people like my kids KNOW there are racial differences but that's about it. Some like me know the same thing but also DO NOT want to live around,associate with or be around nonwhites.

You should have run better candidates and stopped trying to shut people up, then. Trump and these people are the pushback that I've been predicting for years, right on this forum. Shutting people up only emboldens them, and now here we are.

The Democrats ran a fine candidate. What they didn't account for is Russian rat fucking, FBI shenanigans and a racist underbelly emboldened by Trump.

Economic Anxiety Didn’t Make People Vote Trump, Racism Did

So much for you being open minded. My kids are racially aware but they WOULD play with nonwhites if they wanted to. I am racially aware but I also have my own political ideology and beliefs and I detest nonwhites and want them no where near me. There are differing degrees of racially aware. Some people like my kids KNOW there are racial differences but that's about it. Some like me know the same thing but also DO NOT want to live around,associate with or be around nonwhites.
You're defending a guy who tweeted out a photoshop of him sitting in the Oval Office surrounded by the heads of rabbis on the ends of spears.

An open mind knows what that means about you.

You should have run better candidates and stopped trying to shut people up, then. Trump and these people are the pushback that I've been predicting for years, right on this forum. Shutting people up only emboldens them, and now here we are.

The Democrats ran a fine candidate. What they didn't account for is Russian rat fucking, FBI shenanigans and a racist underbelly emboldened by Trump.

Economic Anxiety Didn’t Make People Vote Trump, Racism Did
I know, the Regressive Left did nothing wrong, I get it.

You're defending a guy who tweeted out a photoshop of him sitting in the Oval Office surrounded by the heads of rabbis on the ends of spears.

Doesn't bother me when you know what I know about Jews and their history.

Doesn't bother me when you know what I know about Jews and their history.
Great, then as I said, we're good.

What about him saying most of the people being Jewish he had tracked down? What about the stuff he posts about Jews controlling the media? I don't hide my views not here and not in the real world I am quite open about my views. I am open about why I moved to a lily white town with great schools and the fact I don't want turd world trash moving here. His opinions are out there and he is growing a hell of a following every day....

you do realize you only get one vote no matter how many voices you keep in your head, right?

I thought racial awareness was being conscious of the scientific fact that there is only one race, the human race. Goes to show how out of touch one can be.

As if a Chinese person, a person from the Congo, and a Swede are all the same, how do you figure that one exactly?
with a brain

How are they the same, though?

A part from drastic differences in color, and facial structure (phenotype) they all tend to have a lot of "General Differences" in height, hair texture, temperament, and many other characteristics, I.E Whites are far more tolerant of lactose than non-Whites, or that it's almost only Whites who have HIV / AIDS resistance genes. etc.

Forum List

Back