Libs heads explode as top GOP candidate to replace Ryan is racially aware candidate

With Paul Ryan’s retirement, the top Republican running for his seat is an avowed white supremacist

Nehlen is AWESOME and is straight white male and proud of it AND is Jew aware so OF COURSE the media and leftists hate him!
Jew aware?
What does that even mean?

OMG! She burned the cookies.

heeb.jpg

I'm soooooooooooooo happy that Republicans have finally come out as racists and haters of minorities. I've been saying, just be yourself. Don't hide.

GOP's top ten list of hate:

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

They are who they are.

What's not sane about Nehlen? Because he tells the truth...why don't you dig into who runs and owns and controls the media?

The Soviets used to lock people who didnt agree with communism in mental hospitals. It is their modus operandi to call reality insanity.

You should have run better candidates and stopped trying to shut people up, then. Trump and these people are the pushback to PC that I've been predicting for years, right on this forum. Shutting people up only emboldens them, and now here we are.

Not only that but the left is weakened by a steady diet of propaganda. Then when they get creamed they are so shocked they cast around for crazy conspiracy theories and further self destruct. The relentless fake polls and fake news saying Trump was losing did not cause him to lose but it did drive leftists insane when he won.
Add to that calling Trump a Nazi and a racist. It makes it extremely easy to say "well Nazis must not be as bad as history portrayed them".

So much for you being open minded. My kids are racially aware but they WOULD play with nonwhites if they wanted to. I am racially aware but I also have my own political ideology and beliefs and I detest nonwhites and want them no where near me. There are differing degrees of racially aware. Some people like my kids KNOW there are racial differences but that's about it. Some like me know the same thing but also DO NOT want to live around,associate with or be around nonwhites.

Nonwhites are the same way. They hate going to school without whites or living in large groups of nonwhites.

Paul Ryan’s Retirement Gives a Big Boost to the Most Prominent White Nationalist in U.S. Politics

In fact, Nehlen’s focus has not always been on “YOU,” his voters. Previously, his campaign criticized Ryan’s “silence on issues of [Jewish] media representation." The antipathy is apparently mutual. Ryan’s campaign pulled no punches in a statement on Wednesday afternoon. “There are many qualified conservatives who would be effective representatives for Wisconsin’s 1st Congressional District, and Paul Nehlen isn’t one of them,” said Kevin Seifert, the head of Ryan’s political operation. “His bigoted rhetoric and his reprehensible statements should disqualify him from holding any public office and we are confident voters in Southern Wisconsin feel the same way.”

Last month, Nehlen posted a link on his Gab page to an essay on the Daily Stormer, a leading neo-Nazi forum. The piece, written by the site’s founder, Andrew Anglin, alleged a “Jewish policy of using violence, intimidation and threats of financial ruin to silence criticism of them.” Anglin added, “it simply is not controversial that America is run by Jews to the detrainment of the overwhelming majority of the American people.”

On Easter, Nehlen shared a photoshopped image of himself sitting at the Oval Office desk surrounded by the severed heads of a group of Hasidic Jews.

Though Nehlen has appeared on radio programs hosted by former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke and other Alt Right leaders, his blatant anti-Semitism has been too much for some in the movement. Last month, Jared Taylor, the leading of white nationalist group American Renaissance, disinvited Nehlen from a conference the group was hosting.

:spinner:
DZ3WkuyVMAAzybT.jpg

075b4e4756c93ba2551a6df3de2aba20_800_420.png
Wonderful! The voice of the GOP in Wisconsin. :clap:

The Democrats ran a fine candidate. What they didn't account for is Russian rat fucking, FBI shenanigans and a racist underbelly emboldened by Trump.

They did nothing but scream about racism. It is what democrats do. How could they have been more obsessed with racism than they were?

Randy Bryce is going to take that seat.

Or maybe Cathy Myers.

Life in your fishbowl isn’t reflective of reality.

Paul Ryan retirement announcement has Dems cheering, Republicans scrambling in race to replace him
A sane republican emerging is too much to ask for?

At this late stage of the game? Probably.
I suppose I should be grateful he's merely a klanner and not a pedophile. LOL
Oh, he'd be a shoo-in for the GOP nomination, then.

I thought racial awareness was being conscious of the scientific fact that there is only one race, the human race. Goes to show how out of touch one can be.

As if a Chinese person, a person from the Congo, and a Swede are all the same, how do you figure that one exactly?
The idea is that there are no clear boundaries between the races. There have been long scientific studies on the matter.

There's sometimes fuzzy boundaries in different Animal sub-species, so why is there a giant hypocrisy when it comes to Human ones?

More liberal insanity and pretend.

Think about this..."There is no such thing as race and you right wingers are dirty racists!!"

???????

cognative dissonance.jpg

It becomes more and more unlikely that Republicans will hold the House or the Senate.

Just like the Tea Party after the Republican losses in 2008, the Democrats are energized and organizing. Not to mention that minorities, who stayed home in record numbers in 2016, won’t be staying home his year.

This is what Dragonlady says now. And what she said before the loast election. August 4 2016 to be precise.

Republicans will lose the House, the Senate, and deservedly so. They've brought this on themselves

She said it over and over with great confidence. She isnt real astute politically.

With Paul Ryan’s retirement, the top Republican running for his seat is an avowed white supremacist

Nehlen is AWESOME and is straight white male and proud of it AND is Jew aware so OF COURSE the media and leftists hate him!

why are you making things up? no ones heads are exploding.

but "jew aware"? you mean he's a lowlife anti-semite loser like you?
Obviously you didn't read the article, they are losing their collective minds. Jew aware as in he knows and shares what he knows as far as control of most things in this country goes. ESPECIALLY the media,politics and financing.

I'm soooooooooooooo happy that Republicans have finally come out as racists and haters of minorities. I've been saying, just be yourself. Don't hide.

GOP's top ten list of hate:

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

They are who they are.
Says the clown who defends a racist former president,a former president who RAPED women and his wife who attacked those women,people who deny there are only 2 sexes and who enjoy murdering little babies MOSTLY nonwhite babies. Yea no one cares for your lies except other libtards.

Sound familiar?
Nehlen drew national attention in 2016 when he mounted a primary challenge to Ryan, in part by criticizing Ryan as insufficiently loyal to Donald Trump

He was right. We need 110% loyalty to the President if we're ever going to pull this country out of the muck the globalists, elites, and liberals have put us into.
Worship him, eh?

"Racially aware"? Mac1958, how do you feel about Nazi's being so PC?
While I think he was being ironic and just rubbing your nose in PC, I'm happy to give people like this a forum to express their bigotry for all to see.

Well, I for one, preferred when racist assholes kept to the shadows and didn't openly get elected by being racist assholes.

Who are ultimately the "racist assholes"? It wasn't we assholes who have murdered over 60 million unborn children since 1973, the majority of whom were black or Hispanic.

Having a problem with perspective?
Damn! Forcing all those women to have abortions!

Huh! I don't see any exploded heads.

I see some left biased news sites getting giant erections over the possibility of a Democrat winning Ryan's seat.

Of course. They're living out their crackhead fantasies.

Not gonna happen though, no matter how much the commie media crossed their fingers.
I'm not going to make any predictions.

Ryan has always won by double-digits. WI-1 is a solid red district.

However, if Nehlen ends up being the GOP candidate, then the Democrats have a shot.

The question is- will Trump endorse his loyal supporter?
That would just be icing on the cake, IMO.

The deep state hasnt been beaten. In the 2018 elections the American people still face an array of the largest, richest and most powerful corporations in the world history. And if they run out of money the fed can just print them up some more.
They got burned last election and will pull out all stops this time to hobble Trump.
We do still have the advantage that the Hollywood celebrities, billionaires, bankers and coastal politicians are so out of touch with America they will overstep again.
Cant wait for them to start calling voters names again,

Goolag-600-LI-594x425.jpg

Notice how one by one the RINOs are leaving the GOP? Democrats think they can take all of those states. The only way they can do that is one election at a time. Their victories recently are only due to 11th hour sexual accusations. They can't win with their ideas and they know this full well. Impeachment and "taking back the crumbs" aren't winning policies.

Forum List

Back