WOW!!! -- Suckaburger ADMITS Facebook working with Robert Mueller

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Another blockbuster super-scandal censored by the TV nets.

Zuckerberg Confirms Facebook Is Working with Robert Mueller's Investigation

april 10 2018 Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg on Tuesday confirmed that Facebook is working with the special counsel investigating Russian meddling in the 2016 election and potential collusion with the Trump campaign.
The revelation came during Zuckerberg’s appearance in front of the Senate Commerce, Science and Transportation Committee and Senate Judiciary Committee joint hearing on Facebook.

Asked by Sen. Pat Leahy (D-VT) whether the special counsel team had subpoenaed Facebook, he responded, “I actually am not aware of — of a subpoena. I believe that there may be, but I know we’re working with them.”

HAHAHA. Yeah right. If Zuck helped investigate hillary, you'd be howling.
I voted AGAINST that evil bitch. I wish they would have actually taken that investigation seriously.

Way to assume.
Which one? Out of all the investigations over the decades that turned up nothing, which is the one you wish was taken more seriously?

Which one? Out of all the investigations over the decades that turned up nothing, which is the one you wish was taken more seriously?
Well, I guess I should just let it go. I don't really care if any foreign powers are able to hack into the Secretary of State's private server and get classified information. I wish they would release it all and let us have a look.
:dunno:

I simply hate that narcissist bitch. She is the very embodiment of the elite political class being all-powerful and above the law. She is an Authoritarian Statist who appears to lust after power and kill anybody in her way. I would not shed one single tear if she was savagely beaten to death. I am sure you (justifiably) feel the same about Trump.

Well, I guess I should just let it go. I don't really care if any foreign powers are able to hack into the Secretary of State's private server and get classified information. I wish they would release it all and let us have a look.
:dunno:

I simply hate that narcissist bitch. She is the very embodiment of the elite political class being all-powerful and above the law. She is an Authoritarian Statist who appears to lust after power and kill anybody in her way. I would not shed one single tear if she was savagely beaten to death. I am sure you (justifiably) feel the same about Trump.
Countless millions of dollars have been spent over many decades trying to convince you of that. I bet you think she killed Seth Rich and ordered the murders in Benghazi too.

Countless millions of dollars have been spent over many decades trying to convince you of that. I bet you think she killed Seth Rich and ordered the murders in Benghazi too.

Hillary is a murderer and psychopath. Of course most politicians are.

april 10 2018 Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg on Tuesday confirmed that Facebook is working with the special counsel investigating Russian meddling in the 2016 election and potential collusion with the Trump campaign.
The revelation came during Zuckerberg’s appearance in front of the Senate Commerce, Science and Transportation Committee and Senate Judiciary Committee joint hearing on Facebook.

Asked by Sen. Pat Leahy (D-VT) whether the special counsel team had subpoenaed Facebook, he responded, “I actually am not aware of — of a subpoena. I believe that there may be, but I know we’re working with them.”

Of course they are doofus! The Russian involvement included ads and fake accounts on facebook - why wouldn't they? It's not a scandal.

The Russians used facebook as a part of their election influence operation, dope.

What's suspect about that in your tiny mind?

86718-sdxotlustx-1523426767.jpg

Always thought he looked familiar

Of course they are doofus! The Russian involvement included ads and fake accounts on facebook - why wouldn't they? It's not a scandal.

Not a scandal and more important not a crime

Yup, not a scandal, more like collusion.

Forum List

Back