Libs heads explode as top GOP candidate to replace Ryan is racially aware candidate

He’ll get slaughtered in the midterms if he wins the GOP nomination.

Key the sex accusations from democrats, it’s how they fight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First we have to overcome this..

facebook2.jpg

Galt, it will be sweet if the Wisc gop runs a racist nutter in the general against a sane dem. The quicker these racist shits are shown the door, the better.
Not gonna happen. The main democrap running is advocating getting rid of ICE all together...LMAO! Real sane one there.
Paul Ryan’s Retirement Gives a Big Boost to the Most Prominent White Nationalist in U.S. Politics

In fact, Nehlen’s focus has not always been on “YOU,” his voters. Previously, his campaign criticized Ryan’s “silence on issues of [Jewish] media representation." The antipathy is apparently mutual. Ryan’s campaign pulled no punches in a statement on Wednesday afternoon. “There are many qualified conservatives who would be effective representatives for Wisconsin’s 1st Congressional District, and Paul Nehlen isn’t one of them,” said Kevin Seifert, the head of Ryan’s political operation. “His bigoted rhetoric and his reprehensible statements should disqualify him from holding any public office and we are confident voters in Southern Wisconsin feel the same way.”

Last month, Nehlen posted a link on his Gab page to an essay on the Daily Stormer, a leading neo-Nazi forum. The piece, written by the site’s founder, Andrew Anglin, alleged a “Jewish policy of using violence, intimidation and threats of financial ruin to silence criticism of them.” Anglin added, “it simply is not controversial that America is run by Jews to the detrainment of the overwhelming majority of the American people.”

On Easter, Nehlen shared a photoshopped image of himself sitting at the Oval Office desk surrounded by the severed heads of a group of Hasidic Jews.

Though Nehlen has appeared on radio programs hosted by former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke and other Alt Right leaders, his blatant anti-Semitism has been too much for some in the movement. Last month, Jared Taylor, the leading of white nationalist group American Renaissance, disinvited Nehlen from a conference the group was hosting.

:spinner:
DZ3WkuyVMAAzybT.jpg

075b4e4756c93ba2551a6df3de2aba20_800_420.png
Care to point out what isn't true?
Randy Bryce is going to take that seat.

Or maybe Cathy Myers.

Life in your fishbowl isn’t reflective of reality.

Paul Ryan retirement announcement has Dems cheering, Republicans scrambling in race to replace him
A sane republican emerging is too much to ask for?
What's not sane about Nehlen? Because he tells the truth...why don't you dig into who runs and owns and controls the media?

He’ll get slaughtered in the midterms if he wins the GOP nomination.
Don't worry. The Deep State™ and the International Jewish bankers like Soros are already planting cocaine in Nehlen's Pickelhaube.

You go ahead and promote your lunatic, and I will be pulling for Wisconsin to regain her senses and rejoin Minnesota as a leading state to live in. Scott Walker has done some serious damage, and I'm not sure she can recover.

Care to point out what isn't true?
Since most of what I posted was his opinion and pure bigotry (such as rabbis heads on spikes), I'm not quite sure how to answer that.

Not a problem, though. As a freedom of expression purist, I want people like this guy and you to get your opinions out, loud and clear, so everyone can hear them. Especially during campaign seasons.

So we're good.

Forum List

Back