Libs heads explode as top GOP candidate to replace Ryan is racially aware candidate

With Paul Ryan’s retirement, the top Republican running for his seat is an avowed white supremacist

Nehlen is AWESOME and is straight white male and proud of it AND is Jew aware so OF COURSE the media and leftists hate him!
Cool! Proof the republicans are NAZIs by another name!
And democrats that as a whole HATE white people are A OK eh? Typical leftist anti white racist.
With Paul Ryan’s retirement, the top Republican running for his seat is an avowed white supremacist

Nehlen is AWESOME and is straight white male and proud of it AND is Jew aware so OF COURSE the media and leftists hate him!
Being a white supremacist is being racially aware? :auiqs.jpg:

Oh he said he was superior to other races somewhere? Can you show me where?

It's not just "Libs" offended by cowardly racists.
Cucks are as well...no surprise. Cucks/"moderates" etc none of them have a spine to stand up for the harsh truth and honesty. Its easier to whine and bend over and let our country get raped by everything and everyone than to stand for something worth a shit.

Sounds like the sort of guy to give the Democrats an easy win.
Not gonna happen. I expect a ton more republicans to jump in the race now anyways....on top of that the cray democrat running wants to abolish ICE LMAO! Hilarious stuff.

There's another kkk/nazi who wants the job - Steve Scalise.

Are there really that many fascists that will vote for these scum?

I doubt it. Or maybe I just hope there are enough patriotic Americans to stop the fascist movement in the US. We should ALL be AntiFa.

Scalise took a leftist's bullet. You want to talk about "scum", "fascist". and "Antifa"?

All across this country there are bullets with each and every one of their names painstakingly etched into the noses.

Don't believe me? You go ahead and be Antifa if you want to. I'll just sit back, watch the news, and laugh at the results
Look at you! All bad ass and tough! :71:

There's another kkk/nazi who wants the job - Steve Scalise.

Are there really that many fascists that will vote for these scum?

I doubt it. Or maybe I just hope there are enough patriotic Americans to stop the fascist movement in the US. We should ALL be AntiFa.

Scalise took a leftist's bullet. You want to talk about "scum", "fascist". and "Antifa"?

All across this country there are bullets with each and every one of their names painstakingly etched into the noses.

Don't believe me? You go ahead and be Antifa if you want to. I'll just sit back, watch the news, and laugh at the results

Yep. Scalise voted to give guns to the mentally ill and then got shot by a mentally ill man.

Laugh if you want but out parents and grand parents fought fascism in Europe and we'll fight it on US soil.

AntiFa was fighting Hitler and Mussolini in Europe for a long time before the US got into it.

And yes, I will always proudly be ANTI-fascism.
Yes...Scalise met Karma face to face. The thing is, he didn't really learn.

And democrats that as a whole HATE white people are A OK eh? Typical leftist anti white racist.

Im both a democratic and a white person. I don't hate white people. But then I don't hate black or brown people either.

Sounds like the sort of guy to give the Democrats an easy win.
Not gonna happen. I expect a ton more republicans to jump in the race now anyways....on top of that the cray democrat running wants to abolish ICE LMAO! Hilarious stuff.

Well, that's what politics has become. "Hilarious stuff", people without much going on upstairs think it's a great job, great money, great pension etc, all you need to do is talk complete crap, and people'll elect you.

Im both a democratic and a white person. I don't hate white people. But then I don't hate black or brown people either.
Then you are a self hating white person.

Then you are a self hating white person.
Lol, not hardly.

"Racially aware"? Mac1958, how do you feel about Nazi's being so PC?
While I think he was being ironic and just rubbing your nose in PC, I'm happy to give people like this a forum to express their bigotry for all to see.

Well, I for one, preferred when racist assholes kept to the shadows and didn't openly get elected by being racist assholes.

Who are ultimately the "racist assholes"? It wasn't we assholes who have murdered over 60 million unborn children since 1973, the majority of whom were black or Hispanic.

Having a problem with perspective?

Murdered children? Give me a fucking break. How many minority children are or will be murdered because of no health care or proper nutrition due to republican policies?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gimme a break. Your ignorant and uninformed spin is so transparent, that Stevie Wonder could see right through it.

The truth is that you Democrat's idiotic social programs have done more to keep minorities poor, on welfare, and disabled than any Republican Presidency.

We didn't create the massive ghettos across this country, the utter disrespect between black folks between each other, the black-on-black murders, the soul-killing institution of welfare, the stereotype of blacks as being "victims", and the wholesale genocide of unborn black children.

That's all your doing, so enjoy your legacy and go wash your hands with soap and hot water. Wash them as well as you can, although I doubt that you'll remove all of the the bloodstains of the American minorities that are on them.
Horseshit....read this and get an education. Yes the ghettos were created by design, but not by the existence of social safety programs . And if ant Democrats had a hand in it, it was the pre civil rights era southern Democrates

Did You Know Black Ghettos Were Deliberately Created By Gov't Sponsored Redlining? | Urban Intellectuals

Ta-Nehisi Coates on How We Created the Ghetto | BillMoyers.com

While I think he was being ironic and just rubbing your nose in PC, I'm happy to give people like this a forum to express their bigotry for all to see.

Well, I for one, preferred when racist assholes kept to the shadows and didn't openly get elected by being racist assholes.

Who are ultimately the "racist assholes"? It wasn't we assholes who have murdered over 60 million unborn children since 1973, the majority of whom were black or Hispanic.

Murdered children? Give me a fucking break. How many minority children are or will be murdered because of no health care or proper nutrition due to republican policies?

Gimme a break. Your ignorant and uninformed spin is so transparent, that Stevie Wonder could see right through it.

The truth is that you Democrat's idiotic social programs have done more to keep minorities poor, on welfare, and disabled than any Republican Presidency.

We didn't create the massive ghettos across this country, the utter disrespect between black folks between each other, the black-on-black murders, the soul-killing institution of welfare, the stereotype of blacks as being "victims", and the wholesale genocide of unborn black children.

That's all your doing, so enjoy your legacy and go wash your hands with soap and hot water. Wash them as well as you can, although I doubt that you'll remove all of the the bloodstains of the American minorities that are on them.
Horseshit....read this and get an education. Yes the ghettos were created by design, but not by the existence of social safety programs . And if ant Democrats had a hand in it, it was the pre civil rights era southern Democrates

Did You Know Black Ghettos Were Deliberately Created By Gov't Sponsored Redlining? | Urban Intellectuals

Odium......Please explain what is "funny"

Odium......Please explain what is "funny"
You're links are and you in general are funny.

I thought racial awareness was being conscious of the scientific fact that there is only one race, the human race. Goes to show how out of touch one can be.

As if a Chinese person, a person from the Congo, and a Swede are all the same, how do you figure that one exactly?
Ask a biologist for the description of a species.

Forum List

Back