Liberals on here Attacking who ever is up in the GOP polls

Another poster pointed this out to me, and I have also noticed, that it seems to be the older (time on board) posters that do most of the negging. Almost all of my neggers are wingnuts that are loaded with rep medals. AND, they don't seem to like having me post their negs. However, I will continue to do so as time permits...

They can call it "whining" all they want - but I call it "exposing"...
:lol:

Yup, that's the spirit! "Expose" all you want and enjoy!

Another poster pointed this out to me, and I have also noticed, that it seems to be the older (time on board) posters that do most of the negging. Almost all of my neggers are wingnuts that are loaded with rep medals. AND, they don't seem to like having me post their negs. However, I will continue to do so as time permits...

Ewe whine too much

3-5.jpg

The Infidel said:
Hi, you have received -316 reputation points from The Infidel.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
ewe whine 2 mucho :lol: ewe get it?

Regards,
The Infidel

Note: This is an automated message.

The Infidel just negged me for the above post. He's one of my regular neggers...

He seems to have "ewe" on his mind...

redneck.jpg

Date night...

Last edited:

The Infidel said:

Comment:

Regards,
The Infidel

The Infidel just negged me for the above post. He's one of my regular neggers...

redneck.jpg

Date night...

Now thats the spirit..!!!

:clap2:

The Infidel said:

Comment:

Regards,
The Infidel

redneck.jpg

Date night...
Your gay is showing. :thup:

None of the current band of misfits is as qualified as President Obama

Every one of them is more qualified. Obama is the worst president in history, worse than President Duvalier.

Really? Which one?

François Duvalier (April 14, 1907 – April 21, 1971) was the President of Haiti from 1957 until his death in 1971. Duvalier first won acclaim in fighting diseases, earning him the nickname "Papa Doc" ("Daddy Doc[tor]" in French). He opposed a military coup d'état in 1950, and was elected President in 1957 on a populist and black nationalist platform. His rule, based on a purged military, a rural militia and the use of a personality cult and voodoo, resulted in the murder of an estimated 30,000 Haitians and an ensuing "brain drain" from which the country has not recovered. Ruling as President for Life from 1964 until his death in 1971, Duvalier was succeeded by his son, Jean-Claude, nicknamed "Baby Doc".[3]

François Duvalier - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Or did you mean this one........

Jean-Claude Duvalier, nicknamed "Bébé Doc" or "Baby Doc" (born July 3, 1951) was the President of Haiti from 1971 until his overthrow by a popular uprising in 1986. He succeeded his father, François "Papa Doc" Duvalier, as the ruler of Haiti upon his father's death in 1971. After assuming power, he introduced cosmetic changes to his father's regime and delegated much authority to his advisors, though thousands of Haitians were killed or tortured, and hundreds of thousands fled the country.[1] He maintained a notoriously lavish lifestyle (including a state-sponsored US$3 million wedding in 1980), and made millions from involvement in the drug trade and from selling body parts from dead Haitians while poverty among his people remained the most widespread for any country in the Americas.[2]

Relations with the United States improved after Duvalier's ascension to the presidency, and later deteriorated under the Carter administration, only to again improve under Ronald Reagan due to the strong anti-communist stance of the Duvaliers.[3] Duvalier unexpectedly returned to Haiti on 16 January 2011 after two decades in self-imposed exile in France. The following day, he was arrested by Haitian police, facing possible charges for embezzlement.[2] On 18 January, Duvalier was charged with corruption, and is expected to be held before a judge in Port-au-Prince for trial.[4]

Jean-Claude Duvalier - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Got news for you.......neither one has ever been president of the USA.

Then they have something in common with Reich Perry. :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

The Infidel said:

Comment:

Regards,
The Infidel

redneck.jpg

Date night...
Your gay is showing. :thup:

Gay?!?! I thought they said it was ewe. :cool:

You guys are so predictable and silly. I love how I can know who will be the subject of the most smear posts today based on who is up in the GOP Polls that day.

I wonder why you guys were not so in a hurry to vet, and expose when your Man Obama was a candidate and you all gave him a free pass and ignored signs that he was not the man he pretended to be as a candidate.

:)

OH NM i know why, Partisan hackery

Sorry I'm late to the conversation, but....Predictable and silly? Maybe you should look at the posts from you right wingers with an open mind. At the very least, you could call it even-Steven.

Finally, I don't give a shit who the GOP runs against Obama. If your platform is to make the working and Middle Class tighten their belts(try to take away SS and Medicare, give even MORE breaks to the wealthy and the like) so we can allow the very rich to expand theirs, you're going to lose. So yeah... I WANT you to run the craziest one you got. Too bad your Candidates are Cannibalizing each other. I know, you want to think it's a Liberal Conspiracy... but what good would it be for Obama, or any other Democrat to blow their wad discrediting people who may or may not be on the ticket in 2012? No... don't blame the Dems. Blame your own Candidates.

As far as my contribution to the Message board in regards to this... I feel pretty confident that all I've said is that it is all part of the natural vetting process of Candidates. Truthfully, would you rather have a Candidate's words and actions discovered at this juncture of the process, or have him/her snow you until they get your vote in the Primaries... then have it all come out in the open during the General Election Campaign?

As far as Cain and his alleged womanizing... I think I was very fair. I asked for the same type of fact finding they did with Weiner and Rangel. If there was nothing to it, fine... if there was, it should be brought out in the open... and yes, if you look back.. I said the same damned thing when Weiner was caught with his weiner out.

Last edited:
You guys are so predictable and silly. I love how I can know who will be the subject of the most smear posts today based on who is up in the GOP Polls that day.

I wonder why you guys were not so in a hurry to vet, and expose when your Man Obama was a candidate and you all gave him a free pass and ignored signs that he was not the man he pretended to be as a candidate.

Gee chucky, I'm not sure your grasp of events is all that tenable.

Most of the smearing I see happening to the GOPers is coming from their fellow GOPers.

Which is, let's face, rather typical of the runup for potential candidates during the GOP's runup to the primaries.

The Dems don't have to attack the GOPer, they're doing a fine job of character assassinating themselves.
:lol:

Are you under the impression that this is some sort of profound observation on your part?

What's next from you? An OP thumping your chest about how you've noticed that the properties of water change when the temperature drops below 32 degrees?

It was not till his Iraq blunder that the left started to attack him

And were called un-American when they did.

Rightwinger is lying again in that statement.

He lies quite often. Just sayin............

No, he isn't. The country was overwhelmingly behind Bush when we were attacked on 9/11. It wasn't until he invaded the wrong country that "the worm turned". And when "the left" did start attacking him for invading a country that didn't attack us, posed no threat and DID NOT have weapons of mass destruction (just as the investigators had been saying all along), the right wing went ballistic and painted anyone opposed to Bush's invasion as "un-American".

Such short term memories ya'll have...

No, he isn't. The country was overwhelmingly behind Bush when we were attacked on 9/11. It wasn't until he invaded the wrong country that "the worm turned". And when "the left" did start attacking him for invading a country that didn't attack us, posed no threat and DID NOT have weapons of mass destruction (just as the investigators had been saying all along), the right wing went ballistic and painted anyone opposed to Bush's invasion as "un-American".

I remember when I separated and was finally able to really speak out against the war.

It was such good times being called a "terrorist lover" by able bodied people my own age who were too cowardly to do the job themselves.

I remember when I separated and was finally able to really speak out against the war.

It was such good times being called a "terrorist lover" by able bodied people my own age who were too cowardly to do the job themselves.

I hear ya. I used to spend my time on another right leaning message board, military.com. Back then, anything resembling an insult to Lord Bush got you a nice little suspension. "Bashing the POTUS" was strictly prohibited on that board. You could attack his policies, but I once got suspended for suggesting that Bush did coke.

I can't tell you how many times I was called a "traitor" or "un-American" by my fellow vets.

Interesting thing about that board...as soon as it looked like Barack Obama was going to become President, the board suspended the "no bashing the POTUS" rule. Funny that...

It was not till his Iraq blunder that the left started to attack him

Bush had 82% approval and unprecedented global support after 9-11 to do what he needed to do to fight terrorism. He had bipartisan support to invade Afghanistan and was supported by our allies

His ill-fated decision to abandon the war on terror to invade Iraq drew justified criticism. When it turned out he had cooked the books to justify an invasion.......That is when the liberals stopped supporting him

Yes the country was, But that wasnt the point of contention. Iraq was not the first time GW was attacked. I am just setting the story straight.

Bush had 82% approval and unprecedented global support after 9-11 to do what he needed to do to fight terrorism. He had bipartisan support to invade Afghanistan and was supported by our allies

His ill-fated decision to abandon the war on terror to invade Iraq drew justified criticism. When it turned out he had cooked the books to justify an invasion.......That is when the liberals stopped supporting him

One issue. Try and wake up before the year is out LIAR..........

...GOP candidate(s). Many Dems/liberals in Iowa & New Hampshire are voting for Ron Paul by registering repub or independent. These Paul supporting Dems see Ron Paul as the 'best' of the GOP candidates & are voting for Ron for two reasons. Many see that president Obama is going to have a tough time regaining election, & if a Repub is going to be the next POTUS they'd prefer it be Ron(who wouldn't?!).
Then there are many Dems that see Ron as a superior candidate to president Obama all around. President Obama has not lived up to their expectations & have no doubt that at least Ron will keep his word on bringing our troops back home & decriminalising rec drug use on the federal level... this is a LOT more than president Obama has delivered on for sure.
Not all liberals/Dems fall for the group identity/group think mentality. As a Libertarian I myself am fiscally conservative & mostly socially liberal. I have more liberal friends than conservative/Libertarian friends mostly in part to a particular lifestyle I belong too. Many of my liberal friends over here in Washington state are also supporting Ron Paul as they see president Obama as just another president Bush.
The 'attack' liberals that you speak of are people that have been programmed through left propaganda, class envy or the ones that are too scared to go it alone on their own in life & prefer a nanny state for their emotional/financial security. Just like the religious right identifies with the GOP, the big government womb to the tomb liberals identify with the DNC. Many Dems though have refused to be manipulated by the group identity crowd & think for themselves...

Democrats abandon Obama for Ron Paul & Gary Johnson - West Palm Beach Libertarian | Examiner.com

NH Democrats leaving the party for Ron Paul? - Free Keene

Democrats for Ron Paul | We're voting for peace!

Iowa Youth Say They're Switching Parties to Support Ron Paul - Urbandale, IA Patch

Ron Paul seeks to unite GOP, Democrats with anti-war policy | The State Column

Why We Democrats are Voting for Ron Paul | RONPAULOCRAT – Democrats for Ron Paul

I'm just tickled that more & more people are voting for the candidate instead of a particular party. Everyone is a Libertarian at heart for all people prefer a lifestyle of their personal choice. Americans have or are starting to realize that they have become polarized through party identification manipulation. Let's just hope enough have for this election!

It is certainly a good sign that so many democrats are voting for Ron Paul.

Forum List

Back