Trump Has a Big Problem With GOP Voters

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
This has been brought up in other threads and here is an entire article on it. Biden has regularly garnered in the high 90s in his primaries, not really facing significant opposition. Trump is now the only candidate in the race on the Republican and even with him being the presumptive nominee at this point, he is still losing 20 to 25% of Republican primary voters. There is a significant portion of the Republican electorate who do not want this man back in the White House and they are voting for primary candidates they know already dropped out.

MAGA keep touting his polls, which after eight years of claiming were fake they suddenly believe, but as we saw in 2016, Hillary Clinton had significant leads in the polls. She was projected on Election Day to have over a 90% chance of winning, but what we noticed on the ground leading up to the election was something very different than the polls were showing.

I'll vote for Trump again holding my nose and suppressing my gag reflex all the while. Look at the opposition I have to choose from. What we have here is a shit sandwich vs. giant douche bag election.

This has been brought up in other threads and here is an entire article on it. Biden has regularly garnered in the high 90s in his primaries, not really facing significant opposition. Trump is now the only candidate in the race on the Republican and even with him being the presumptive nominee at this point, he is still losing 20 to 25% of Republican primary voters. There is a significant portion of the Republican electorate who do not want this man back in the White House and they are voting for primary candidates they know already dropped out.

MAGA keep touting his polls, which after eight years of claiming were fake they suddenly believe, but as we saw in 2016, Hillary Clinton had significant leads in the polls. She was projected on Election Day to have over a 90% chance of winning, but what we noticed on the ground leading up to the election was something very different than the polls were showing.

the time for arguing is over,,

either youre a biden big government guy or a trump america first guy,,

I'll vote for Trump again holding my nose and suppressing my gag reflex all the while.
Which is exactly what results in what you point out below, over and over again.

Look at the opposition I have to choose from. What we have here is a shit sandwich vs. giant douche bag election.

So you are going to vote for the continuing demise of the country because of your irrational hatred of Donald Trump. Just ponder that.

So you are going to vote for the continuing demise of the country because of your unchristian like worship of your false prophet, Donald Trump. Just ponder that.

So you are going to vote for the continuing demise of the country because of your unchristian like worship of your false prophet, Donald Trump. Just ponder that.
You are too caught up in personality and completely ignore POLICY. Trump's POLICIES make America better. Biden's POLICIES make America worse.

Forum List

Back