Liberals on here Attacking who ever is up in the GOP polls

...GOP candidate(s). Many Dems/liberals in Iowa & New Hampshire are voting for Ron Paul by registering repub or independent. These Paul supporting Dems see Ron Paul as the 'best' of the GOP candidates & are voting for Ron for two reasons. Many see that president Obama is going to have a tough time regaining election, & if a Repub is going to be the next POTUS they'd prefer it be Ron(who wouldn't?!).
Then there are many Dems that see Ron as a superior candidate to president Obama all around. President Obama has not lived up to their expectations & have no doubt that at least Ron will keep his word on bringing our troops back home & decriminalising rec drug use on the federal level... this is a LOT more than president Obama has delivered on for sure.
Not all liberals/Dems fall for the group identity/group think mentality. As a Libertarian I myself am fiscally conservative & mostly socially liberal. I have more liberal friends than conservative/Libertarian friends mostly in part to a particular lifestyle I belong too. Many of my liberal friends over here in Washington state are also supporting Ron Paul as they see president Obama as just another president Bush.
The 'attack' liberals that you speak of are people that have been programmed through left propaganda, class envy or the ones that are too scared to go it alone on their own in life & prefer a nanny state for their emotional/financial security. Just like the religious right identifies with the GOP, the big government womb to the tomb liberals identify with the DNC. Many Dems though have refused to be manipulated by the group identity crowd & think for themselves...

Democrats abandon Obama for Ron Paul & Gary Johnson - West Palm Beach Libertarian | Examiner.com

NH Democrats leaving the party for Ron Paul? - Free Keene

Democrats for Ron Paul | We're voting for peace!

Iowa Youth Say They're Switching Parties to Support Ron Paul - Urbandale, IA Patch

Ron Paul seeks to unite GOP, Democrats with anti-war policy | The State Column

Why We Democrats are Voting for Ron Paul | RONPAULOCRAT – Democrats for Ron Paul

I'm just tickled that more & more people are voting for the candidate instead of a particular party. Everyone is a Libertarian at heart for all people prefer a lifestyle of their personal choice. Americans have or are starting to realize that they have become polarized through party identification manipulation. Let's just hope enough have for this election!

You guys are so predictable and silly. I love how I can know who will be the subject of the most smear posts today based on who is up in the GOP Polls that day.

I wonder why you guys were not so in a hurry to vet, and expose when your Man Obama was a candidate and you all gave him a free pass and ignored signs that he was not the man he pretended to be as a candidate.

:)

OH NM i know why, Partisan hackery

You guys are so predictable and silly. I love how I can know who will be the subject of the most smear posts today based on who is up in the GOP Polls that day.

I wonder why you guys were not so in a hurry to vet, and expose when your Man Obama was a candidate and you all gave him a free pass and ignored signs that he was not the man he pretended to be as a candidate.

Why would you expect liberals to attack candidates who are down in the polls?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

How fuckin' pot/kettle can one post be???

Hi, you have received -783 reputation points from WillowTree.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:

Regards,
WillowTree

Note: This is an automated message.

WillowTree just negged me for the above post.

You're the biggest fucking whiner on the board. ya know that don't you? and you sniff donkey butt too. :eusa_boohoo:

I don't look at it as whining - I look at it as exposing assholes who neg for childish reasons. Since I don't have much neg power to fight back, I am always hopeful that others with more neg power may also zap the childish negger...

WillowTree just negged me for the above post.

You're the biggest fucking whiner on the board. ya know that don't you? and you sniff donkey butt too. :eusa_boohoo:

I don't look at it as whining - I look at it as exposing assholes who neg for childish reasons. Since I don't have much neg power to fight back, I am always hopeful that others with more neg power may also zap the childish negger...

ask Ravi,, she'll neg you for whining. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

ask Ravi,, she'll neg you for whining. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

You seem lonely and depressed. I wish you well...

If I am whining - that's my business - not yours... unless rightes have passed a law against that...

if it's only your business, why do it on the board where everyone can see it?

Can't you read? I thought I made that perfectly clear above...

Yes. You whined about Willow negging you on the open forum. If it were only your business, you wouldn't have posted her neg.

Forum List

Back