Liberals on here Attacking who ever is up in the GOP polls

There's no discussion of the issues. Any discussion of issues means facing obama's failure.

This.

The issue is whether Obama has benefited the country over the last 3 years or not.
The clear answer is he has not. Everything he promised has fallen flat. He has not solved our economic problem, he has made it worse. He has not moved beyond partisanship, he has made it worse. He has not moved us to a post racial society. He has made it worse. He has not made us more beloved in the world. He has made things worse.
Given that kind of record, whether Perry can name 9 Supreme Court Justices or whether Romney still supports Romneycare or whether Bachmann is off her meds or whether Ron Paul really does believe he is George Washington is irrelevant.

Perry can't name the 9 Supreme Court justices? Damn....:badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

You guys are so predictable and silly. I love how I can know who will be the subject of the most smear posts today based on who is up in the GOP Polls that day.

I wonder why you guys were not so in a hurry to vet, and expose when your Man Obama was a candidate and you all gave him a free pass and ignored signs that he was not the man he pretended to be as a candidate.

:)

OH NM i know why, Partisan hackery

How about we treat the GOP candidates the same way the Right has treated Obama for 3 years or so?

Would that be 'fair'?

You guys are so predictable and silly. I love how I can know who will be the subject of the most smear posts today based on who is up in the GOP Polls that day.

I wonder why you guys were not so in a hurry to vet, and expose when your Man Obama was a candidate and you all gave him a free pass and ignored signs that he was not the man he pretended to be as a candidate.

Well theres another way to look at this:

We think your all hacks. We just dont waste our time on hacks that cant get over 5% in the polls.

Of course this is what they will do and if will continue until next November.

The two obvious strategies are to run on Obama's record or attack.

Duh.

:lol:

Duh.

The story of the last 3 years is of republicans preventing obama from doing anything.

You make sure nothing gets done and then try to claim obama hasnt done anything.

Amazing

Duh.

The story of the last 3 years is of republicans preventing obama from doing anything.

You make sure nothing gets done and then try to claim obama hasnt done anything.

Amazing
And, you make my point even further. A man who can't do his job, even after three years.

He is inept.

Duh.

Amazing
And, you make my point even further. A man who can't do his job, even after three years.

He is inept.

What?

If republicans filibuster legislation obama cant really do anything of significance. This isnt a dictatorship.

How would you like obama to lead? The republicans simply dont let him and his party get any legislation passed. Its not even a question of leadership.

Of course if your trying to shape the debate into being about leadership, it doesnt matter what reality is. In the conservative bubble, the echos are so loud that theyre all you can hear, so propaganda becomes fact.

Last edited:

Amazing

He is inept.

What?

If republicans filibuster legislation obama cant really do anything of significance. This isnt a dictatorship.

How would you like obama to lead? The republicans simply dont let him and his party get any legislation passed. Its not even a question of leadership.

Of course if your trying to shape the debate into being about leadership, it doesnt matter what reality is. In the conservative bubble, the echos are so loud that theyre all you can hear, so propaganda becomes fact.
You've heard of the three branches of government, right? And, you are aware of each role of each of those branches, I assume. It's inherent in their name - Judicial, Legislative, Executive.

Executive.

One more time - "executive".

Under that "executive's" watch, the record speaks for itself.

Blame the legislation on the respective branch and blame the judicial issues on the respective branch.

Whether you like it or not, the President is called the Head of State for a reason. One of your own understood the importance of taking responsibility: "The buck stops here." Of course, the man who said that had character, though.

Nothing is ever Obama's fault. Ever. :rolleyes:

He is inept.

What?

You've heard of the three branches of government, right? And, you are aware of each role of each of those branches, I assume. It's inherent in their name - Judicial, Legislative, Executive.

Executive.

One more time - "executive".

Under that "executive's" watch, the record speaks for itself.

Blame the legislation on the respective branch and blame the judicial issues on the respective branch.

Whether you like it or not, the President is called the Head of State for a reason. One of your own understood the importance of taking responsibility: "The buck stops here." Of course, the man who said that had character, though.

Nothing is ever Obama's fault. Ever. :rolleyes:

:eusa_shhh: Be careful... it might get sealed

Hi, you have received -783 reputation points from WillowTree.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:

Regards,
WillowTree

Note: This is an automated message.

WillowTree just negged me for the above post.

Si modo said:
Hi, you have received -649 reputation points from Si modo.

Comment:
And I\'m negging you for whining about it.

Regards,
Si modo

Si modo just negged me for the above post. She's one of my regular neggers...

Every one of them has more experience than Obama did and better judgment. And we know where they were all born.

None of the current band of misfits is as qualified as President Obama

Every one of them is more qualified. Obama is the worst president in history, worse than President Duvalier.

Really? Which one?

François Duvalier (April 14, 1907 – April 21, 1971) was the President of Haiti from 1957 until his death in 1971. Duvalier first won acclaim in fighting diseases, earning him the nickname "Papa Doc" ("Daddy Doc[tor]" in French). He opposed a military coup d'état in 1950, and was elected President in 1957 on a populist and black nationalist platform. His rule, based on a purged military, a rural militia and the use of a personality cult and voodoo, resulted in the murder of an estimated 30,000 Haitians and an ensuing "brain drain" from which the country has not recovered. Ruling as President for Life from 1964 until his death in 1971, Duvalier was succeeded by his son, Jean-Claude, nicknamed "Baby Doc".[3]

François Duvalier - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Or did you mean this one........

Jean-Claude Duvalier, nicknamed "Bébé Doc" or "Baby Doc" (born July 3, 1951) was the President of Haiti from 1971 until his overthrow by a popular uprising in 1986. He succeeded his father, François "Papa Doc" Duvalier, as the ruler of Haiti upon his father's death in 1971. After assuming power, he introduced cosmetic changes to his father's regime and delegated much authority to his advisors, though thousands of Haitians were killed or tortured, and hundreds of thousands fled the country.[1] He maintained a notoriously lavish lifestyle (including a state-sponsored US$3 million wedding in 1980), and made millions from involvement in the drug trade and from selling body parts from dead Haitians while poverty among his people remained the most widespread for any country in the Americas.[2]

Relations with the United States improved after Duvalier's ascension to the presidency, and later deteriorated under the Carter administration, only to again improve under Ronald Reagan due to the strong anti-communist stance of the Duvaliers.[3] Duvalier unexpectedly returned to Haiti on 16 January 2011 after two decades in self-imposed exile in France. The following day, he was arrested by Haitian police, facing possible charges for embezzlement.[2] On 18 January, Duvalier was charged with corruption, and is expected to be held before a judge in Port-au-Prince for trial.[4]

Jean-Claude Duvalier - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Got news for you.......neither one has ever been president of the USA.

Si modo said:
Hi, you have received -649 reputation points from Si modo.

Comment:
And I\'m negging you for whining about it.

Regards,
Si modo

Si modo just negged me for the above post. She's one of my regular neggers...
I would offer you a tissue, but I think you might need an entire box with all your crying.

Wipe your nose.

Another poster pointed this out to me, and I have also noticed, that it seems to be the older (time on board) posters that do most of the negging. Almost all of my neggers are wingnuts that are loaded with rep medals. AND, they don't seem to like having me post their negs. However, I will continue to do so as time permits...

They can call it "whining" all they want - but I call it "exposing"...

Forum List

Back