Liberals on here Attacking who ever is up in the GOP polls

You guys are so predictable and silly. I love how I can know who will be the subject of the most smear posts today based on who is up in the GOP Polls that day.

I wonder why you guys were not so in a hurry to vet, and expose when your Man Obama was a candidate and you all gave him a free pass and ignored signs that he was not the man he pretended to be as a candidate.

:)

OH NM i know why, Partisan hackery

How about we treat the GOP candidates the same way the Right has treated Obama for 3 years or so?

Would that be 'fair'?

you mean like you treated President Bush! I promised to treat obamie just like you asswarps treated President Bush. I've kept that promise too. And, will keep it right down to the moment I sing.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNjJ2RQPQQY]Democrats - Steam - Na Na Hey Hey Goodbye - YouTube[/ame]

The Infidel just negged me for the above post. He's one of my regular neggers...

He seems to have "ewe" on his mind...

redneck.jpg

Date night...
Your gay is showing. :thup:

Gay?!?! I thought they said it was ewe. :cool:

no, it's ewe, you is so gay.

And, you make my point even further. A man who can't do his job, even after three years.

He is inept.

What?

If republicans filibuster legislation obama cant really do anything of significance. This isnt a dictatorship.

How would you like obama to lead? The republicans simply dont let him and his party get any legislation passed. Its not even a question of leadership.

Of course if your trying to shape the debate into being about leadership, it doesnt matter what reality is. In the conservative bubble, the echos are so loud that theyre all you can hear, so propaganda becomes fact.
You've heard of the three branches of government, right? And, you are aware of each role of each of those branches, I assume. It's inherent in their name - Judicial, Legislative, Executive.

Executive.

One more time - "executive".

Under that "executive's" watch, the record speaks for itself.

Blame the legislation on the respective branch and blame the judicial issues on the respective branch.

Whether you like it or not, the President is called the Head of State for a reason. One of your own understood the importance of taking responsibility: "The buck stops here." Of course, the man who said that had character, though.

Nothing is ever Obama's fault. Ever. :rolleyes:

So what would you like the executive branch to do on its own? Can you explain that please?

Last time obama said he was trying to go around congress he was vilified as a tyrant trying to rule by decree.

There is no winning with you, your a moron.

You can say all these things like "obama is the head of state" and "obama runs the executive branch", but it doesnt mean ur making a convincing argument. Obama cant just do whatever he wants.

Congress is our main governing body. If congress isnt sending obama laws to sign, he cant really sign them

Last edited:
What?

If republicans filibuster legislation obama cant really do anything of significance. This isnt a dictatorship.

How would you like obama to lead? The republicans simply dont let him and his party get any legislation passed. Its not even a question of leadership.

Of course if your trying to shape the debate into being about leadership, it doesnt matter what reality is. In the conservative bubble, the echos are so loud that theyre all you can hear, so propaganda becomes fact.
You've heard of the three branches of government, right? And, you are aware of each role of each of those branches, I assume. It's inherent in their name - Judicial, Legislative, Executive.

Executive.

Blame the legislation on the respective branch and blame the judicial issues on the respective branch.

Whether you like it or not, the President is called the Head of State for a reason. One of your own understood the importance of taking responsibility: "The buck stops here." Of course, the man who said that had character, though.

So what would you like the executive branch to do on its own? Can you explain that please?

Last time obama said he was trying to go around congress he was vilified as a tyrant trying to rule by decree.

You can say all these things like "obama is the head of state" and "obama runs the executive branch", but it doesnt mean ur making a convincing argument. Obama cant just do whatever he wants.

Congress is our main governing body. If congress isnt sending obama laws to sign, he cant really sign them

the house sends them to the senate and scarey reid puts them in da trash bin. maybe obamie should talk to ried.. has he tried that yet doyathink?

Executive.

the house sends them to the senate and scarey reid puts them in da trash bin. maybe obamie should talk to ried.. has he tried that yet doyathink?

Way to be totally one sided.

Boner does the same to senate bills.

Spending originates where again?

Heck, they attack people who are low in the polls too.

The fact is they are scared of all the candidates.

Sorry, i didnt know you were constricting the argument to only bills about spending in order to make your argument sound better.

Essentially your mad that obama wont pass whatever the house sends him. The house wont pass any of the senates legislation, but yet you expect the senate to simply accept any legislation given to it by the house.

Amazing.

What it ends up being is that the left attacks any Republican who makes a stupid statement........they have a lot of targets

Sorry, i didnt know you were constricting the argument to only bills about spending in order to make your argument sound better.

Essentially your mad that obama wont pass whatever the house sends him. The house wont pass any of the senates legislation, but yet you expect the senate to simply accept any legislation given to it by the house.

Amazing.

When each bill proposed by the House begins with......"Repeal Obamacare" they can't expect them to get very far

What it ends up being is that the left attacks any Republican who makes a stupid statement........they have a lot of targets

EXACTLY. The only one's who aren't being called to acct are the electable candidates who the Rightards don't want such as Huntsman & Dr. Paul.

Amazing.

No! what we expect is that it be opened to debate and then be given an up or down vote! Do you have a problem with that process?

Have the Dem's done anything so low as what the Repub Slime Machine did to McCain in South Carolina? All the Dem's have done is help bring to light possible inconsistencies in the Repub field which are manifold BTW ;)

Have the Dem's done anything so low as what the Repub Slime Machine did to McCain in South Carolina? All the Dem's have done is help bring to light possible inconsistencies in the Repub field which are manifold BTW ;)

Who do you think leaked this pic?

obama-muslim-dress.jpg

I don't think that is as bad as what the Repub Slime Machine did to McCain in South Carolina. One can draw their own conclusions from your pic.

Amazing.

No! what we expect is that it be opened to debate and then be given an up or down vote! Do you have a problem with that process?

I dont.

Why dont you ask the republicans in the house the same thing.

Or ask the republicans in the senate why theyre filibustering appointments and legislation.

Last edited:

obama-muslim-dress.jpg

Im not sure why that pic is a problem to anyone that isnt a massive racist.

bush-2.jpg

Omg bush in non american clothing standing next to someone that isnt white!!!

Panic panic panic!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back