Liberals And Learning: Oil And Water

We have learned that poor kids don't want to learn.

That's about it.

It's not an indictment on the school system, it's an indictment on the parents and a sociological/psychological peek into monetary stress and depression.

On the contrary.....the evidence presented by each and every one of your posts is that you have never shown any learning, in even its most rudimentary forms.

In short, if everyone was like you, the wheel would yet to be invented.

Where did you find "poor kids" referenced?

Do you think schools with the most tax payer funds are due to them being in ritzier areas, idiot?

Your posts and theses are all consistent, in that they all show a real remedial ability to learn on your part.

In conclusion, the irony of the OP is not just a reference to the periodic table.

Put aside your condition and focus like a laser: Where did you find "poor kids" referenced?

It's so easy even

well, no, you apparently couldn't figure it out.

"the quality of education provided varies inversely with the taxpayer money ladled into the system."

The answer lies within knowing which schools receive the most taxpayer dollars you retard.

Go on.

How does that state that "poor kids" don't want to learn?

Painted yourself into a corner again,huh?

Funny thin is, I've raised kids for 30 years and I have yet to see much difference in what is taught, just that the timetable was moved up a year or two. When I was in 8th grade(1975) We had to learn Algebra.. My first son had to learn it in 7th(1992)..Today my 12 year old son is in 6th grade and learning Algebra..
Miss Coulter needs to get away from her glass house and try living like the majority of Americans do...if she wants to write anything that actually resembles what really goes on in g the US and not the occasional bumps humans have...

"...30 years and I have yet to see much difference in what is taught,..."

That's just out and out false.

I have several math teachers, friends,who complain that it is quite the contrary.
In NY we have regents exams....and there is no way today's student could pass the exams given 30 years ago.

"In short, many areas of American life have changed for the better during the past two decades-except, it appears, the K-12 education system. Data from various sources-the SAT, the National Assessment of Educational Progress (NAEP), and international comparisons such as the Third International Mathematics and Science Study (TIMSS)-all reveal the same trend: despite 20 years of agitation and reform, much of it sparked by the Risk report, student achievement has at best stagnated, if not declined."
Ticket to Nowhere - Education Next Education Next

What have we learned?
That you should pick up your pants and stop talking through your hat.

I have not seen the test and since with age you loose much of what is taught in the classrooms of our youth, but I can only speak for the areas I have lived and the demands I make of my children , in learning while I pay for their living...for free...My kids have their freedoms tied to making good grades and their learning ability..
Many parents do not make the same demands..My kids make straight A's or else...no fun time..

The rest of the nation..all I can say is make your kids learn....the schools can't force feed info and expect anyone to learn if they don't have a reason to compel them...
I am sure there are bad teachers, there are bad people in all occupations and they get removed. Those teachers in unions need to have that policy rescinded, or have the terms specifically described..

I don't blame just the teachers but mostly parents and students, since this is not a new phenomena in societies that have been super powers in the world...Now see how I did that without a partisan attack on people and observing the root of the problem?

1. I don't care to discuss your children.

2. The plural of anecdote is not 'data.'

3. "there are bad people in all occupations and they get removed. Those teachers in unions need to have that policy rescinded, or have the terms specifically described.."
While I will address particular teachers in this thread.....the essential point it that Liberals control what is taught and how it is taught, with the result that learning is largely absent.

I believe that most teachers want their students to learn.
The ideologically driven need be driven out of the system.

Stay tuned.

Even those that have a religious ideological agenda?

Don't be lazy, like Ravi.....examples?

We have learned that poor kids don't want to learn.

That's about it.

It's not an indictment on the school system, it's an indictment on the parents and a sociological/psychological peek into monetary stress and depression.

On the contrary.....the evidence presented by each and every one of your posts is that you have never shown any learning, in even its most rudimentary forms.

Do you think schools with the most tax payer funds are due to them being in ritzier areas, idiot?

Your posts and theses are all consistent, in that they all show a real remedial ability to learn on your part.

In conclusion, the irony of the OP is not just a reference to the periodic table.

Put aside your condition and focus like a laser: Where did you find "poor kids" referenced?

It's so easy even

"the quality of education provided varies inversely with the taxpayer money ladled into the system."

The answer lies within knowing which schools receive the most taxpayer dollars you retard.

Go on.

I said poor kids don't want to learn, dumbass.

I didnt say that you said it.

Your reading comprehension is remarkable.

you're already like a 6x fail sauce in this 2 page thread alone. Is that a record?

Funny thin is, I've raised kids for 30 years and I have yet to see much difference in what is taught, just that the timetable was moved up a year or two. When I was in 8th grade(1975) We had to learn Algebra.. My first son had to learn it in 7th(1992)..Today my 12 year old son is in 6th grade and learning Algebra..
Miss Coulter needs to get away from her glass house and try living like the majority of Americans do...if she wants to write anything that actually resembles what really goes on in g the US and not the occasional bumps humans have...

I have several math teachers, friends,who complain that it is quite the contrary.
In NY we have regents exams....and there is no way today's student could pass the exams given 30 years ago.

"In short, many areas of American life have changed for the better during the past two decades-except, it appears, the K-12 education system. Data from various sources-the SAT, the National Assessment of Educational Progress (NAEP), and international comparisons such as the Third International Mathematics and Science Study (TIMSS)-all reveal the same trend: despite 20 years of agitation and reform, much of it sparked by the Risk report, student achievement has at best stagnated, if not declined."

What have we learned?

I have not seen the test and since with age you loose much of what is taught in the classrooms of our youth, but I can only speak for the areas I have lived and the demands I make of my children , in learning while I pay for their living...for free...My kids have their freedoms tied to making good grades and their learning ability..
Many parents do not make the same demands..My kids make straight A's or else...no fun time..

The rest of the nation..all I can say is make your kids learn....the schools can't force feed info and expect anyone to learn if they don't have a reason to compel them...
I am sure there are bad teachers, there are bad people in all occupations and they get removed. Those teachers in unions need to have that policy rescinded, or have the terms specifically described..

I don't blame just the teachers but mostly parents and students, since this is not a new phenomena in societies that have been super powers in the world...Now see how I did that without a partisan attack on people and observing the root of the problem?

The underlying beef here is that nutjobs need to see a very partisan tilt to the knowledge they're presented or else it's a conspiracy to brainwash all of the gullible folks out there JUST not as smart or as witty as they are.

Problem is, they're usually the ones with the warped/fucked-mind view of the world and usually need therapeutic intervention. Take the Autistic OP, for instance.

I know exactly what they are and why they do what they do. It's because they lost power and all of the US doesn't have that subjugated look to it. Where everything was peaches and cream and if it wasn't for you they had ways of making you disappear. Especially you unwed pregnant girls..
But Polichic takes the cake, she evidently has no man from her ideological set, since she would be gated at the mouth and her activities by that strong conservative far right wing reactionary old man...

So....as soon as your realize you've been sunk, the post becomes about me?

OK...I'm my favorite subject.....even if you lie.

It's so easy even

Go on.

you're already like a 6x fail sauce in this 2 page thread alone. Is that a record?

I accept your defeat.

I'll let you off the hook because, after all, you prove yourself a moron with each post.

What have we learned?

The underlying beef here is that nutjobs need to see a very partisan tilt to the knowledge they're presented or else it's a conspiracy to brainwash all of the gullible folks out there JUST not as smart or as witty as they are.

Problem is, they're usually the ones with the warped/fucked-mind view of the world and usually need therapeutic intervention. Take the Autistic OP, for instance.

I know exactly what they are and why they do what they do. It's because they lost power and all of the US doesn't have that subjugated look to it. Where everything was peaches and cream and if it wasn't for you they had ways of making you disappear. Especially you unwed pregnant girls..
But Polichic takes the cake, she evidently has no man from her ideological set, since she would be gated at the mouth and her activities by that strong conservative far right wing reactionary old man...

99% of your posts are about the person you're responding to and not what they posted, hypocrite.

I know the mirror is hard for you to look at, but god damn read your own posts.

What have we learned?

Are you still your own Grandpa?

It's so easy even

Go on.

I accept your defeat.

I'll let you off the hook because, after all, you prove yourself a moron with each post.

Nice cop out, dunce.

So far we have established:

*All you have is empty ad hom
*you don't know that poor schools receive the most in taxpayer dollars
*you cannot discern between someone quoting you (narcissist) and someone making their own comment which defeats your partisan hack psychobabble

If I wasn't so proficient at making you look like the ass hole that you are in your heart, I'd be forced to retire. But rdean pays me big bucks to shit on your bad name.

What a huge error to allow Liberals to control the public education system.....education is not in their plan.
The decline began when Liberals took control of the schools.

Another fact....a strong argument can be made that the quality of education provided varies inversely with the taxpayer money ladled into the system.

When, exactly, did the public decide that, rather than reading, writing, and 'rithmetic, producing little Progressive automatons was what was required?

I cut out most of the meaningless noise that typically accompanies your little partisan rants about "Liberals."

Your first ridiculous comment is, "Liberals took control of the schools."

Schools in the USA are governed by LOCAL entities. To a greater or lesser extent, the State government may exert some influence, but the Federal Government has very little to do with curriculum. While some States and Local communities might have more "Liberal" interpretations of the US Constitution, some States and Local Communities have more "Conservative" interpretations. MOST interpretations are a mix: Thus, it is Absurd to claim "Liberals took control of the schools."

What have we learned?

99% of your posts are about the person you're responding to and not what they posted, hypocrite.

I know the mirror is hard for you to look at, but god damn read your own posts.

"...99% of your posts are about the person you're responding to..."

I try to give some time to the little people....and the little minds like yours.

You must be furious that you can't find a single thing wrong in my posts.

Great!

It's all roses and rainbows in PoliticalChicVille

PC has had a bad week with fauxrage.

Not sure she's being faux, I think she lives in an actual bunker. Who else spends as much time as she does quote mining others' thoughts into incoherent pseudo jargain?

Hopefully, the bitch gets paid. Else, :eek-52:

What a huge error to allow Liberals to control the public education system.....education is not in their plan.

Another fact....a strong argument can be made that the quality of education provided varies inversely with the taxpayer money ladled into the system.

When, exactly, did the public decide that, rather than reading, writing, and 'rithmetic, producing little Progressive automatons was what was required?

I cut out most of the meaningless noise that typically accompanies your little partisan rants about "Liberals."

Schools in the USA are governed by LOCAL entities. To a greater or lesser extent, the State government may exert some influence, but the Federal Government has very little to do with curriculum. While some States and Local communities might have more "Liberal" interpretations of the US Constitution, some States and Local Communities have more "Conservative" interpretations. MOST interpretations are a mix: Thus, it is Absurd to claim "Liberals took control of the schools."

Liberals took control of the system.

The fact that you don't know this is hardly out of character for you.....there is so much you don't know.

It's a common line of defense when one finds that their world-view isn't the 100% accepted truth, but the truth is in fact a mixture of everyone's "politics" into a gigantic pile of shit.

Shit which got us great things like this internet, so that these same psychobabbling partisan retards can spiddle and drool their antipathy for other Citizens on a daily basis because their guts are to only do it all alone.

Not sure she's being faux, I think she lives in an actual bunker. Who else spends as much time as she does quote mining others' thoughts into incoherent pseudo jargain?

I can't see this level of outrage from her as being real, therefore it must be false. I hope she' getting paid as well, but her employer certainly isn't getting their money's worth.

One day I expect her to take a few simple facts, like the sky is blue, the earth spins, dirt is dirty, and people shop at Walmart, and come up with some way to say all those things are bad and it is the fault of liberals.

:lol:

If liberals took over the system they why does my sons school give out Bibles and has prayers at school?

I'd have quite a bit of a problem with that if it was done in my child's school. A school's job is to present knowledge, not to promote their own personal "views" of knowledge.

I can't see this level of outrage from her as being real, therefore it must be false. I hope she' getting paid as well, but her employer certainly isn't getting their money's worth.

One day I expect her to take a few simple facts, like the sky is blue, the earth spins, dirt is dirty, and people shop at Walmart, and come up with some way to say all those things are bad and it is the fault of liberals.

:lol:

I believe she's done that just this week. See: this thread we're in now.

Forum List

Back