50 Facts That Show How Far America Has Fallen In This Generation

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
I view this as a serious failure of our education system – and parents' lack of concern for what their children are learning. And, if the schools aren't doing it, why aren't they?

Only 2 third of responders knew the three branches of government?

30 million Americans are on antidepressants

22 million Americans kills themselves every day.

1/3 of American children live in homes without fathers

Read the rest of these disgusting results @ 50 Facts That Show How Far America Has Fallen In This Generation

And I can already see the nay-sayers dissing this for a variety of reasons – must to defend their liberal/progressive agendas.

Idiocracy-Went-From-Comedy-To-Shockly-Possible.jpg

#46 In a massacre that is almost unspeakable, more than 56 million American babies have been slaughtered in this country since Roe v. Wade was decided in 1973.

Thats sad

It is, don't people know how not to get pg these days, are they not using protection, or are they just to ignorant to know about STD's and HIV, or how babies are made?
Cervical ca. anyone hear of it? Unreal.

#46 In a massacre that is almost unspeakable, more than 56 million American babies have been slaughtered in this country since Roe v. Wade was decided in 1973.

Thats sad

It is, don't people know how not to get pg these days, are they not using protection, or are they just to ignorant to know about STD's and HIV, or how babies are made?
Do we have accurate numbers before Roe, I mean from the coat-hanger days?

Thats sad

There are 21 million fewer wire coat hangers sold per year than there were before Roe Vs. Wade.

Thats sad

There are 21 million fewer wire coat hangers sold per year than there were before Roe Vs. Wade.

And there are probably 21 million more Hiv positive and people with STD's and women dx with cervical ca walking around. No excuse.

I don't see a hell of a lot of facts on that list. I see a lot of naive acceptance of dubious survey results.

And for the record, the number of women who were seriously injured annually in botched abortion attempts before Roe v. Wade wouild be less than a rounding error on the number of babies who are intentionally killed every year by licensed abortionists. Talk about your total absence of perspective.

As for the 22 veterans offing themselves every day (assuming it is close to reality), how many people are we talking about? The total population of American veterans has to be MILLIONS of people. Is 8 thousand a year out of that huge number even remarkable?

How does the "22" compare with an analogous population of non-veteran men?

I don't see a hell of a lot of facts on that list. I see a lot of naive acceptance of dubious survey results.

And for the record, the number of women who were seriously injured annually in botched abortion attempts before Roe v. Wade wouild be less than a rounding error on the number of babies who are intentionally killed every year by licensed abortionists. Talk about your total absence of perspective.

As for the 22 veterans offing themselves every day (assuming it is close to reality), how many people are we talking about? The total population of American veterans has to be MILLIONS of people. Is 8 thousand a year out of that huge number even remarkable?

How does the "22" compare with an analogous population of non-veteran men?

suicide is very common in young men thruout the world----stats are not reliable.

Forum List

Back