rdean

in·no·va·tion

: a new idea, device, or method

: the act or process of introducing new ideas, devices, or methods

con·ser·va·tive

: not liking or accepting changes or new ideas

pro·gres·sive

: moving forward

: using or interested in new or modern ideas especially in politics and education

From the Merriam-Webster Dictionary

This is why the two sides see things so differently.

in·no·va·tion

con·ser·va·tive

pro·gres·sive

: using or interested in new or modern ideas especially in politics and education

so you are not conservative in any view you have?.......

Conservatives are not against innovation, as a matter of fact, were it not for Capitalists investing their own money to develop, manufacture and promote innovations, you would be typing on your computer by candle light. :D

What our only resistance to innovation is toward all these new innovative social programs your ilk comes up with.

in·no·va·tion

con·ser·va·tive

pro·gres·sive

Now, you're just trying to confuse him...

in·no·va·tion

con·ser·va·tive

pro·gres·sive

im waiting for him to say he isnt.....

in·no·va·tion

con·ser·va·tive

pro·gres·sive

We'll I hope you're not expecting a swift, intelligent reply. It could be a while.

in·no·va·tion

con·ser·va·tive

pro·gres·sive

We'll I hope you're not expecting a swift, intelligent reply. It could be a while.
yea i know.....asking Dean to be honest is like asking Shootspeeders to honest....

Conservatives are not against innovation, as a matter of fact, were it not for Capitalists investing their own money to develop, manufacture and promote innovations, you would be typing on your computer by candle light. :D

What our only resistance to innovation is toward all these new innovative social programs your ilk comes up with.

Promote other people's innovations.

Come on. A conservative coming up with a fresh and new idea? Highly unlikely. "Conservative invention" is definitely an "oxymoron".

And many conservatives only have money because they inherited it or they had some kind of scheme.

in·no·va·tion

con·ser·va·tive

pro·gres·sive

yea i know.....asking Dean to be honest is like asking Shootspeeders to honest....

How have I been dishonest?

Your lips moved.

Come on. A conservative coming up with a fresh and new idea? Highly unlikely. "Conservative invention" is definitely an "oxymoron".

And many conservatives only have money because they inherited it or they had some kind of scheme.
Before I retired the first time, I was a Mechanical Engineer. I invented, designed and developed scientific instruments for several corporations, either as an employee or contract Engineer.
90% of the people I worked with, learned from or collaborated with were Republicans. I found that my Liberal co-workers could identify a problem but instead of coming up with logical solutions, always wanted to spend another half million on some useless feature that would make them feel better about themselves.
I've worked with dozens of PHD Chemists, Physicists, MDs, Astrophysicists and Forensic Scientists. I would say most (ca. 3:1) were Conservatives.

Who judges the legitimacy of "innovative" new devices or methods in education? How do we define "progressive political ideas"? The radicals tried the condom on a banana approach to progressive ideas in education and it resulted in dumbed down stupid high school graduates who became the left wing voting base and whine about the minimum wage. Does anyone really want to subject their kids to the type of education that left wing radicals dream about?

yea like so many democrats havent gotten their wealth the same way....

i asked you a question....be honest and answer it....

Conservatives are not necessarily capitalist, and capitalists aren't necessarily conservative. Ever heard of Warren Buffett.?

Thank goodness for the blue states that are driving capitalism! Don't worry cons they'll eventually retire to your red states and support your economy :thup:

Dweeb? Be honest? You're joking, right?
Dean says he is an honest guy....lets see him prove it....
I've given him nearly 4 years. I've yet to see him prove shit. He will occasionally quote a blog, but never any factual, supportable, scholarly article.

he is a good dancer though.....
http://giphy.com/giphytv
small_search.png

giphy.gif

Forum List

Back