Liberalism: "It's All About Me"

This is a joke right . Everyone know that liberals are for helping those in need , helping those who are routinely targetd by the majority. . While cons are selfish opportunists .

Throw out any issue and you'll see this is true .

Yeah.

That's a funny one.

Try telling it to the children you abort!

This is a joke right . Everyone know that liberals are for helping those in need , helping those who are routinely targetd by the majority. . While cons are selfish opportunists .

Cue twilight zone music. I agree with the OP.

And I directly challenged you to provided a real example and neither of you did . As usual .

You Righties make shit up , then run away when called to the carpet .
I will NEVER provide anything one you ask for. As proven by your ilk a 100000000000000000000000 times, all you do then is twist lie and spin more.

And I directly challenged you to provided a real example and neither of you did . As usual .

I will NEVER provide anything one you ask for. As proven by your ilk a 100000000000000000000000 times, all you do then is twist lie and spin more.
Please use scientific notation next time. Unless math is a hoax.

Please use scientific notation next time. Unless math is a hoax.
Sorry, I clearly meant 10 to the 22nd power.

Yeah.

That's a funny one.

That zygote is not a child . But I'll give you that !

Then the baby is born. It's liberals who are for WIC and food stamp assistance to keep the baby healthy . Cons what to cut all that .

Yeah.

That's a funny one.

They are called fetuses.

Yeah.

That's a funny one.

Then the baby is born. It's liberals who are for WIC and food stamp assistance to keep the baby healthy . Cons what to cut all that .
It's the cons who are for personal responsibility by not having children until they can support them and not make someone else pay for their children! A concept you clearly have no clue of!

PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY!

Last edited:
Whassamatta TImmy? Cat got your tongue? Why do you want someone else to pay for someone elses children?

Yeah.

That's a funny one.

It's the cons who are for personal responsibility by not having children until they can support them and not make someone else pay for their children! A concept you clearly have no clue of!

PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY!

That's pretty selfish of you .

Yeah.

That's a funny one.

PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY!
Ummm I would say that President Trump is an imperfect vessel of personal responsibility.

Yeah.

That's a funny one.

They are called fetuses.

Is the dehumanization also part of the joke?

Yeah.

That's a funny one.

If a child in the zygote stage of their life is not a "child" - how do you explain the fact that it has the same parents that it later has when it is finally delivered from the womb?

When did YOUR biological father become YOUR biological father? Mine began at conception.

Whassamatta TImmy? Cat got your tongue? Why do you want someone else to pay for someone elses children?

This whole thread is about cons having a bunch of kids .! The idea that as long as you don't get welfare , there is no cost to society.

That's crap. Schools are towns biggest expense . Then we all pay for the child tax breaks the parents get .

Oh Good Lord, it never amazes me how the alt right see things. One minute they cry about welfare Moms, the next whine about abortions, hey how about you stingy greedy capitalist who live off the working man , yes those liberals that make median income or under. The capitalist society here in the US has got carried away.

Quit those HB1 visas and importing Indians for cheaper labor. I am sick of you capitalists and libertarians, who are the ME ME ME society.

So....we can agree that I identified you as a liar in your previous post...

2. Where has anyone on my side of the aisle ever said that we have children "so they could live off of them."
So, we can agree that you are unable to provide a post without lying.

...and forced you to mumble off on some other rant?

It was my pleasure.

I bet the Trump Cartel's wishing it was about Liberals right now.

As your post has nothing to do with any aspect of the thread, I'll take the occasion to use your post to recommend a magnificent tome, "The Cartel," by Don Winslow.

Just finished this stunning work of semi-fiction, and if any who appreciated Puzo' 'Godfather,' and would like to explore the Mexican narco wars....

51ILSxSJ-hL._SX278_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

See...you have actually served a purpose.

This whole thread is about cons having a bunch of kids .! The idea that as long as you don't get welfare , there is no cost to society.

That's crap. Schools are towns biggest expense . Then we all pay for the child tax breaks the parents get .
Now he deflects and puts word in my mouth. You stated you were all for people having kids who can't take care of them. no wonder taxes are so high, you breed kids you cant afford and then if you cant kill them with abortions you expect tax payers to pay for them.

It seems that the libchic is going goofy. Trying to put out a truth by lying. When one reads the ENTIRE article is becomes apparent why she says it is imperative to have fewer children. As for the rest of the loons the earth is only so big and at the rate the cons are using up resources there will be no resources left in 50 years. And for planned Parenthood the majority of the abortions provided are for the religious reich children who though the rhythm method worked. Liberal women go for prenatal care and help with childbirth.

"As for the rest of the loons the earth is only so big and at the rate the cons are using up resources there will be no resources left in 50 years."

Gads, you're an imbecile.

"The entire world population could fit in the state of Texas and it’d only have the population density of New York City!
1. People freak out all the time about how we’re overpopulating Earth and we’re all going to die, because we can’t sustain ourselves. There isn’t enough land to produce enough food to sustain us, let alone have any space to move around at all. There are 6.8 billion people on Earth.
2. Calculations show that if we wanted to make everyone in Earth live on a space that had the same population density as New York City, we could fit everyone in about 666,265 square kilometers, which is less than the size of Texas!
3. Not only does that leave the other 49 United States open, but it leaves all the other countries clear and open, too. So, it is pretty safe to say that we have enough space, the entire world except Texas, to farm and ranch for our food supply.
4. Would water be a problem, though? It's calculated that we need 350 billion liters of water per day to properly hydrate 6.8 billion people. It seems like a lot, but the Columbia River alone could produce that amount in less than a day. By the way, the Columbia River is the U.S.’s fourth largest river. So, again, that leaves the rest of the world’s water supply open and ready to serve."
http://www.omgfacts.com/lists/10333...-have-the-population-density-of-New-York-City

"If it comes down to the numbers the entire world’s population can fit in Texas. This has been said many times and when it comes down to basic math, it is true. Texas is 268,581 Square miles, if some amazing engineer were to design the father of all complexes; basically a China housing unit on steroids is the only thing that would work. The building would cover the entire state of Texas. Rivers, ponds, and creeks included; literally every square inch of Texas would be engulfed in this building. There would be one thousand square feet per person." The Entire World Population can Sink into the State of Texas

"According to the U.N. Population Database, the world's population in 2010 will be 6,908,688,000. The landmass of Texas is 268,820 sq mi (7,494,271,488,000 sq ft).

So, divide 7,494,271,488,000 sq ft by 6,908,688,000 people, and you get 1084.76 sq ft/person. That's approximately a 33' x 33' plot of land for every person on the planet, enough space for a town house.

Given an average four person family, every family would have a 66' x 66' plot of land, which would comfortably provide a single family home and yard -- and all of them fit on a landmass the size of Texas. Admittedly, it'd basically be one massive subdivision, but Texas is a tiny portion of the inhabitable Earth." Episode 1: Overpopulation: The Making of a Myth | Overpopulation is a myth

Well, the initial calculation was done by Thomas Sowell in 1984, when the world's population was 4.4 billion.http://www.carlopelanda.com/econaut/...n%20Growth.htm

Quote:

In 1984, it was proven by the economist Thomas Sowell that the entire world population (4.4 billion at the time) could live comfortably in the state of Texas. He wrote “Every human being on the face of the Earth could be housed in the state of Texas in one-story, single-family homes, each with a front and a back yard. A family of four would thus have 6,800 square feet- about the size of the typical middle-class American home with front and backyards.”(Carter 99) According to more recent research on the topic, all of the world’s 1997 population (5.84 billion) could fit on the small Island of Bali in Indonesia.(Stiefel 98)

According to my rough calculations, if we assume a world population of 6.7 billion, all the people in the world could fit into Texas and occupy an area of ~1,118 sq. ft. each.

Liar. Towns don't pay for schools, property taxes do.

We destroyed you and reduced you to the vulgarity Liberals default to when so destroyed.

Timmy didn't get enough wic and food stamps and towns paying for schools I bet.

Forum List

Back