Liberalism: "It's All About Me"

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
I suppose the good news is that Liberalism is a self-defeating trap.
Conservatives and traditionalists have lots of children,but for Liberals, having children is a bad idea.

Of course it gets worse than that, as Leftists are all about abortion and eugenics, too.

Sooo....there should be fewer and fewer of them in the long run.

Check this out:
"Liberal columnist Jill Filipovic says having lots of kids is immoral
Jill Filipovic

✔@JillFilipovic

Having children is one of the worst things you can do for the planet. Have one less and conserve resources. https://twitter.com/guardian/status/885021119652220930 …
2:26 AM - 12 Jul 2017

That tweet isn't just a suggestion, it's an order: at the margins, having children makes you a bad person.

But sidelining the moral argument for a second, Filipovic's claim is also remarkable for its idiocy.

After all, the premise of Filipovic's argument — that Earth cannot co-exist with a growing human population — rests on the Guardian article that her tweet links to. That article references researchers who have listed all the things that produce carbon emissions."

Liberal columnist Jill Filipovic says having lots of kids is immoral

Since the view that the earth can't sustain 7 or 8 billion folks has been debunked numerous times, my presumption about the self-centeredness of Leftisim must be the case.

In fact one of the godfathers of Leftism put it this way:

"We must rid ourselves once and for all of the Quaker-Papist babble about the sanctity of human life."
Leon Trotsky

She doesn't want to share her dollies with another child. Liberals are stunted adults with emotional issues and cannot or will not grow up.

Conservatives and traditionalists have lots of children,but for Liberals, having children is a bad idea.

Of course it gets worse than that, as Leftists are all about abortion and eugenics, too.

Check this out:
Jill Filipovic
https://twitter.com/JillFilipovic
✔@JillFilipovic
Having children is one of the worst things you can do for the planet. Have one less and conserve resources. https://twitter.com/guardian/status/885021119652220930 …

That tweet isn't just a suggestion, it's an order: at the margins, having children makes you a bad person.

But sidelining the moral argument for a second, Filipovic's claim is also remarkable for its idiocy.

After all, the premise of Filipovic's argument — that Earth cannot co-exist with a growing human population — rests on the Guardian article that her tweet links to. That article references researchers who have listed all the things that produce carbon emissions."

Since the view that the earth can't sustain 7 or 8 billion folks has been debunked numerous times, my presumption about the self-centeredness of Leftisim must be the case.

"We must rid ourselves once and for all of the Quaker-Papist babble about the sanctity of human life."
Leon Trotsky

Gee I thought they had kids so they could live off of them. Make up your mind.

Check this out:
Jill Filipovic
✔@JillFilipovic

Leon Trotsky
I have known this for quite a while now, as I see planned parenthood as the primary source of the upcoming extinction of liberals. 33,000 unborn and born babies from liberal parents are executed under the doctors scissors. Also they love to do drugs which also is having a devastating effect on their older and sometimes younger children, and instead of letting the government continue the war against drugs, the liberals are out their touting "let them be, stop the war on drugs". When all liberals are finally gone, then the world will be a better, happier place.

NWO Plans To Depopulate The Earth
There are many means and methods of depopulation that are being employed today, the 3 primary of which include; unsustainable/exploitative international development, which leads to massive hunger, starvation and famine worldwide (at least 40 million deaths annually), the fomentation of war, hatred and military procurements throughout the nations leading to millions of deaths worldwide, and finially, the creation and spread of infectious diseases leading to global pandemic, plague and pestilence on an unprecedented scale.

Check this out:
Jill Filipovic
✔@JillFilipovic

Leon Trotsky

Check this out:
Jill Filipovic
✔@JillFilipovic

Leon Trotsky
I have known this for quite a while now, as I see planned parenthood as the primary source of the upcoming extinction of liberals. 33,000 unborn and born babies from liberal parents are executed under the doctors scissors. Also they love to do drugs which also is having a devastating effect on their older and sometimes younger children, and instead of letting the government continue the war against drugs, the liberals are out their touting "let them be, stop the war on drugs". When all liberals are finally gone, then the world will be a better, happier place.

NWO Plans To Depopulate The Earth
There are many means and methods of depopulation that are being employed today, the 3 primary of which include; unsustainable/exploitative international development, which leads to massive hunger, starvation and famine worldwide (at least 40 million deaths annually), the fomentation of war, hatred and military procurements throughout the nations leading to millions of deaths worldwide, and finially, the creation and spread of infectious diseases leading to global pandemic, plague and pestilence on an unprecedented scale.

Liberals following their desires to live without the responsibilities of having children is a win-win for society.

Let's hope for a salutary outcome.

Check this out:
Jill Filipovic
✔@JillFilipovic

Leon Trotsky

1. Never again use the phrase 'I thought.'
Fact not in evidence.

2. Where has anyone on my side of the aisle ever said that we have children "so they could live off of them."
So, we can agree that you are unable to provide a post without lying.

3. "Make up your mind."
Clearly, I have. Hence, the OP.

This is a joke right . Everyone know that liberals are for helping those in need , helping those who are routinely targetd by the majority. . While cons are selfish opportunists .

Throw out any issue and you'll see this is true .

This is a joke right . Everyone know that liberals are for helping those in need , helping those who are routinely targetd by the majority. . While cons are selfish opportunists .

Cue twilight zone music. I agree with the OP.

Actually, you are the joke.

"Everyone know that liberals are for helping those in need"
More correctly, Liberals are about helping themselves.

1. Hence, they pretend to help blacks because without the black vote they would never win a national election.

2. And for the same reason the Democrats/Liberals encourage illegal immigration is for one reason and one reason only: illegals vote for the Democrats.

There is no other benefit to this nation.
None.
Illegals keep wages low, and unemployment of Americans high; it costs billions in welfare services and police costs high.
It is only through the actions of Democrats and illegal aliens that the Left is able to claim a popular vote victory in the last election.
After all, Obama told illegal aliens to get out and vote.

3. "Liberal columnist Jill Filipovic says having lots of kids is immoral
Jill Filipovic

✔@JillFilipovic

Having children is one of the worst things you can do for the planet. Have one less and conserve resources.https://twitter.com/guardian/status/885021119652220930 …

4. Oh....and this: after half a century and $trillions wasted under Liberal 'welfare' plans.....the poverty rate is at just about the same place as it was when the racist LBJ started his 'war on poverty.'
  1. ‘Welfare’ as a wholly owned subsidiary of the government, and its main result is the incentivizing of a disrespect for oneself, and for the entity that provides the welfare. As more folks in a poor neighborhood languish with little or no work, entire local culture begins to change: daily work is no longer the expected social norm. Extended periods of hanging around the neighborhood, neither working nor going to school becoming more and more socially acceptable.
    1. Since productive activity not making any economic sense because of the work disincentives of the welfare plantation, other kinds of activities proliferate: drug and alcohol abuse, crime, recreational sex, illegitimacy, and family breakup are the new social norms, as does the culture of violence.
From Peter Ferrara, “America’s Ticking Bankruptcy Bomb,” chapter five.

Actually, you are the joke.

"Everyone know that liberals are for helping those in need"
More correctly, Liberals are about helping themselves.

1. Hence, they pretend to help blacks because without the black vote they would never win a national election.

2. And for the same reason the Democrats/Liberals encourage illegal immigration is for one reason and one reason only: illegals vote for the Democrats.

There is no other benefit to this nation.
None.
Illegals keep wages low, and unemployment of Americans high; it costs billions in welfare services and police costs high.
It is only through the actions of Democrats and illegal aliens that the Left is able to claim a popular vote victory in the last election.
After all, Obama told illegal aliens to get out and vote.

3. "Liberal columnist Jill Filipovic says having lots of kids is immoral
Jill Filipovic

✔@JillFilipovic

Having children is one of the worst things you can do for the planet. Have one less and conserve resources.https://twitter.com/guardian/status/885021119652220930 …

4. Oh....and this: after half a century and $trillions wasted under Liberal 'welfare' plans.....the poverty rate is at just about the same place as it was when the racist LBJ started his 'war on poverty.'
  1. ‘Welfare’ as a wholly owned subsidiary of the government, and its main result is the incentivizing of a disrespect for oneself, and for the entity that provides the welfare. As more folks in a poor neighborhood languish with little or no work, entire local culture begins to change: daily work is no longer the expected social norm. Extended periods of hanging around the neighborhood, neither working nor going to school becoming more and more socially acceptable.
    1. Since productive activity not making any economic sense because of the work disincentives of the welfare plantation, other kinds of activities proliferate: drug and alcohol abuse, crime, recreational sex, illegitimacy, and family breakup are the new social norms, as does the culture of violence.
From Peter Ferrara, “America’s Ticking Bankruptcy Bomb,” chapter five.
I can give you one example where that is not true. Last Winter in Washington it was so cold, democrats had their hands in their own pockets!

Oh Good Lord, it never amazes me how the alt right see things. One minute they cry about welfare Moms, the next whine about abortions, hey how about you stingy greedy capitalist who live off the working man , yes those liberals that make median income or under. The capitalist society here in the US has got carried away.

Quit those HB1 visas and importing Indians for cheaper labor. I am sick of you capitalists and libertarians, who are the ME ME ME society.

Check this out:
Jill Filipovic
https://twitter.com/JillFilipovic
✔@JillFilipovic

Leon Trotsky
Didn't bother to read the post but I will say I got a chuckle out of the irony of you posting the headline "it's all about me".

Oh Good Lord, it never amazes me how the alt right see things. One minute they cry about welfare Moms, the next whine about abortions, hey how about you stingy greedy capitalist who live off the working man , yes those liberals that make median income or under. The capitalist society here in the US has got carried away.

Quit those HB1 visas and importing Indians for cheaper labor. I am sick of you capitalists and libertarians, who are the ME ME ME society.
goebbels.jpg

I bet the Trump Cartel's wishing it was about Liberals right now.

It seems that the libchic is going goofy. Trying to put out a truth by lying. When one reads the ENTIRE article is becomes apparent why she says it is imperative to have fewer children. As for the rest of the loons the earth is only so big and at the rate the cons are using up resources there will be no resources left in 50 years. And for planned Parenthood the majority of the abortions provided are for the religious reich children who though the rhythm method worked. Liberal women go for prenatal care and help with childbirth.

Cue twilight zone music. I agree with the OP.

And I directly challenged you to provided a real example and neither of you did . As usual .

You Righties make shit up , then run away when called to the carpet .

Forum List

Back