Liberalism: "It's All About Me"

PC....just an opinion....but you have too much to offer to be wasting it on Liberals at this forum who are basically a lost cause.

Maybe you should hook with Candice Owens.....or start your own YouTube channel.

You are very kind, BHU>.....but this is my mission.

I provide an education that Liberals have been deprived of in government school.....unnecessary for folks like you, but some of 'em must see that everything I post is 100% accurate, true and correct.....with documentation they can check out.

Kinda like 'better to light one candle....'

If you are providing an education, there is no such thing as education. Your posts are entirely disingenuous.

For example Ulysses S. Grant used slaves.

A republican president ended reconstruction.

The democrats did not start the civil war or any of the world wars.

Republicans supported Apartheid in America.

There is no anti white racism.

And today's republican party is the white rights party.

Yet whites have lost no rights. So what is it republicans really want?

I can keep going.

They certainly don't want asians to continue getting affirmative action. But your dumb asian ass think AA is only for blacks. You are miseducated.

And as long as you stay stupid, whites like the Basic bowel movement and the prime beneficiary of AA Claudette, will praise you for your help in keeping white supremacy alive.

Stop being a coolie.
th

Wow...what a great set of regurgitated talking points.

You've got your head so far up your ass, you are suffering a lack of oxygen (and you were never that bright to begin with).

Lame....

DEMOCRATS were the ones who legally defined an African coming off a ship as "property" and not "man."

In fact, the Confederacy wasn't just all Dem, it was Dems with overwhelmingly Jewish last names...

Jefferson DAVIS
Robert E LEE
Ismael HARRIS - gov of TN at the time

You can be rest assured that Minister Farrakhan did his homework, that all slave ships had owners with Jewish last names. The slave trade existed prior to the colonies here.

There are two types of Southerners.... incredibly dumb Christians... and much smarter Jews and "Christians" with Jewish last names and Jewish DNA....

Examples from today of who is Jewish who claims to be "Christian"

Lindsay Graham
Mike Huckabee
Joel Osteen

Dark curly hair, a big nose, ears that point out..... and 100% for ISRAEL during EVERY TV SERMON...

who could possibly figure that out....????

This is a joke right . Everyone know that liberals are for helping those in need , helping those who are routinely targetd by the majority. . While cons are selfish opportunists .

Throw out any issue and you'll see this is true .

Everyone knows that leftists (not liberals...you are not a liberal) will say they are for helping those in need.....

What they don't say is that their primary source of help is other people's property.

Perhaps if you were to quit trying to be prescient and a little more cognitive more people would read your nescient postings.

We do read her postings and gain quite a lot from them.

Why don't you show us what you've posted that isn't crap and maybe you'll start to register on the credibility meter.

I suppose the good news is that Liberalism is a self-defeating trap.
Conservatives and traditionalists have lots of children,but for Liberals, having children is a bad idea.

Of course it gets worse than that, as Leftists are all about abortion and eugenics, too.

Sooo....there should be fewer and fewer of them in the long run.

Check this out:
"Liberal columnist Jill Filipovic says having lots of kids is immoral
Jill Filipovic
✔@JillFilipovic
Having children is one of the worst things you can do for the planet. Have one less and conserve resources. https://twitter.com/guardian/status/885021119652220930 …
2:26 AM - 12 Jul 2017

That tweet isn't just a suggestion, it's an order: at the margins, having children makes you a bad person.

But sidelining the moral argument for a second, Filipovic's claim is also remarkable for its idiocy.

After all, the premise of Filipovic's argument — that Earth cannot co-exist with a growing human population — rests on the Guardian article that her tweet links to. That article references researchers who have listed all the things that produce carbon emissions."

Liberal columnist Jill Filipovic says having lots of kids is immoral

Since the view that the earth can't sustain 7 or 8 billion folks has been debunked numerous times, my presumption about the self-centeredness of Leftisim must be the case.

In fact one of the godfathers of Leftism put it this way:

"We must rid ourselves once and for all of the Quaker-Papist babble about the sanctity of human life."
Leon Trotsky

Ridiculous

If you're offended,....I'll help you pack

No thinks. As offensive as you are, I'm never offended, nor an I stimulated by your written words.

"No thinks (sic). As offensive as you are, ...."

...thinks?

I really make you nervous, huh?

1. Your post was so vague as to represent both your writing and what passes for thinking on your part.

2. "As offensive as you are,..."
I'm very careful of how I express my opinions of you because I want to put as much vituperation in them as possible.

3. While you claim to find me 'offensive,' you stick to me- as a professor of mine used to say...'like manure to a wet blanket.'
I know what a treasured moment this is for you- actually conversing with moi- and I don't say that often- eight or ten times a day tops.

4. Exposing yourself to the mockery I heap upon you every time you post is a small price to pay for fame!

And by small I mean huge, and by fame I mean humiliation.

Your cavil post is above you. You go low, and then lower with every foolish attack on EVERYONE who doesn't kiss your ass. You are a mirror image of Donald Trump - and that ain't pretty.

And you've yet to generate a post that supports your rants.

Its easy being me except I tend to be limping occasionally from all the conservative ass kicking I am forced to do as a public service in this here "Right wing Suck Hole"

Well, by all means show us where such beatings take place.

It ain't on this thread.

PC....just an opinion....but you have too much to offer to be wasting it on Liberals at this forum who are basically a lost cause.

Maybe you should hook with Candice Owens.....or start your own YouTube channel.

You are very kind, BHU>.....but this is my mission.

I provide an education that Liberals have been deprived of in government school.....unnecessary for folks like you, but some of 'em must see that everything I post is 100% accurate, true and correct.....with documentation they can check out.

Kinda like 'better to light one candle....'

If you are providing an education, there is no such thing as education. Your posts are entirely disingenuous.

For example Ulysses S. Grant used slaves.

A republican president ended reconstruction.

The democrats did not start the civil war or any of the world wars.

Republicans supported Apartheid in America.

There is no anti white racism.

And today's republican party is the white rights party.

Yet whites have lost no rights. So what is it republicans really want?

I can keep going.

They certainly don't want asians to continue getting affirmative action. But your dumb asian ass think AA is only for blacks. You are miseducated.

And as long as you stay stupid, whites like the Basic bowel movement and the prime beneficiary of AA Claudette, will praise you for your help in keeping white supremacy alive.

Stop being a coolie.
th

You claimed I made '13 errors'.....

Now you're slithering away like the lizard you are.

Try again?

Let's check.

See if you can find a single error....

Do you know which is the only party that put American citizens in concentration camps.

Here's your remedial:

1. The Democrats are, and have always been, the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship, the party that stood in schoolhouse doors to block black school children….until Republicans sent in the 101st airborne

2. It is the party of Jefferson Davis, the KKK, Planned Parenthood, concentration camps for American citizens, and restrictions on free speech.

3. It is the party of Mao ornaments on the White House Christmas tree, and of James Hodgkinson, and of Communist Bernie Sanders, of pretend genders.

4. The Democrat Party is the oldest racist organization in America, the trail of tears, the author of Jim Crow and the bigotry of low expectations, filibustered against women getting the vote and killed every anti-lynching bill to get to Congress

5. The Democrat Party is the number one funder of the Islamic Revolution in Tehran….to the tune of $100 billion to the Ayatollahs….and gave Hezbollah the go-ahead to sell cocaine in America.

6. It is the party of anti-Semitism and Louis Farrakhan, and of the first Cabinet member ever to be held in contempt of Congress.

7. It is the party that admits its future depends on flooding the country with illegal aliens, and telling them to vote.

8. It is the party that couldn't suck up to the Castro Brothers enough, and treats the Bill of Rights like a Chinese menu..

9. The Democrats got us into the Civil War…Jefferson Davis .... Woodrow Wilson, WWI….FDR, WWII……Truman, Korean War….VietNam, JFK and LBJ…..yet they want to weaken our military.

10. The Democrats are the party that looks at the mayhem their gun laws have produced in Chicago, ……and this is their model for the nation.

11. I should mention that the Democrat Party was used as a model by Adolph Hitler and the Nazi Party….another ‘feather’ in the party’s cap?

12. The Democrat Party is now running on full-blown anti-white racism.

13. It's the party of felons over law-abiding actual citizens.

And, just today we found a Democrat planning to support bestiality.

What a party you remain a slave to, huh?

Conservatives and traditionalists have lots of children,but for Liberals, having children is a bad idea.

Of course it gets worse than that, as Leftists are all about abortion and eugenics, too.

Check this out:
Jill Filipovic
✔@JillFilipovic
Having children is one of the worst things you can do for the planet. Have one less and conserve resources. https://twitter.com/guardian/status/885021119652220930 …

That tweet isn't just a suggestion, it's an order: at the margins, having children makes you a bad person.

But sidelining the moral argument for a second, Filipovic's claim is also remarkable for its idiocy.

After all, the premise of Filipovic's argument — that Earth cannot co-exist with a growing human population — rests on the Guardian article that her tweet links to. That article references researchers who have listed all the things that produce carbon emissions."

Since the view that the earth can't sustain 7 or 8 billion folks has been debunked numerous times, my presumption about the self-centeredness of Leftisim must be the case.

"We must rid ourselves once and for all of the Quaker-Papist babble about the sanctity of human life."
Leon Trotsky
Of course it's all about me. That is human nature and it is not limited to any particular political ideology.

Why must everything be sloooooooly explained to you Liberals.

The difference on the two sides of the aisle is that our side believes in having children, and putting their well-being at the forefront.
Your side simply says "It's all about me".....as you just admitted.
You have hit on of one of many things that liberals and conservatives both agree on, and that is caring about their children.

This highly polarized environment might lead one to believe that the Left and Right have no common beliefs but we actually do. For example:
Need for access to Healthy Foods
Safe and Robust Education
More Products Should be Made in America
A hard days work deserves a livable paycheck
Affordable and Quality Healthcare
Easier Recycling
Factual and Unbiased News
Equal Treatment for Men and Women
Lack of Trust in Elected Officials and Businesses
Getting Money Out of Politics
Care for Veterans and the Elderly
Desire for Low Unemployment and a Healthy Economy

We are much closer in our beliefs, than the media would have you believe. Where we differ most is in method, not end goals.

12 Social Needs Liberals and Conservatives Agree On

"...liberals and conservatives both agree on, and that is caring about their children."

WHAT????

Then explain this....

TOTAL ABORTIONS SINCE 1973:

Based on numbers reported by the Guttmacher Institute 1973-2014, with projections of 926,190 for 2015-16. GI estimates a possible 3 percent under reporting rate, which is factored into the overall total. [1/17]
http://www.christianliferesources.com/article/u-s-abortion-statistics-by-year-1973-current-1042

Liberals and conservatives do not agree as to when a fetus becomes a child. Since most liberals believe an aborted fetus is not a child, then the number of abortions are irrelevant to the argument of how much liberals care about their children.

In fact, republicans and democrats are less polarized on abortion than most political issues. 36% of republicans say abortion should be legal and 76% of democrats agree.

Nearly six-in-ten Americans say abortion should be legal in all or most cases

Check this out:
Jill Filipovic
✔@JillFilipovic

Leon Trotsky
Of course it's all about me. That is human nature and it is not limited to any particular political ideology.

Why must everything be sloooooooly explained to you Liberals.

The difference on the two sides of the aisle is that our side believes in having children, and putting their well-being at the forefront.
Your side simply says "It's all about me".....as you just admitted.
You have hit on of one of many things that liberals and conservatives both agree on, and that is caring about their children.

This highly polarized environment might lead one to believe that the Left and Right have no common beliefs but we actually do. For example:
Need for access to Healthy Foods
Safe and Robust Education
More Products Should be Made in America
A hard days work deserves a livable paycheck
Affordable and Quality Healthcare
Easier Recycling
Factual and Unbiased News
Equal Treatment for Men and Women
Lack of Trust in Elected Officials and Businesses
Getting Money Out of Politics
Care for Veterans and the Elderly
Desire for Low Unemployment and a Healthy Economy

We are much closer in our beliefs, than the media would have you believe. Where we differ most is in method, not end goals.

12 Social Needs Liberals and Conservatives Agree On

"...liberals and conservatives both agree on, and that is caring about their children."

WHAT????

Then explain this....

TOTAL ABORTIONS SINCE 1973:

Based on numbers reported by the Guttmacher Institute 1973-2014, with projections of 926,190 for 2015-16. GI estimates a possible 3 percent under reporting rate, which is factored into the overall total. [1/17]
http://www.christianliferesources.com/article/u-s-abortion-statistics-by-year-1973-current-1042

Liberals and conservatives do not agree as to when a fetus becomes a child. Since most liberals believe an aborted fetus is not a child, then the number of abortions are irrelevant to the argument of how much liberals care about their children.

In fact, republicans and democrats are less polarized on abortion than most political issues. 36% of republicans say abortion should be legal and 76% of democrats agree.

Nearly six-in-ten Americans say abortion should be legal in all or most cases

Fetus, child, baby....
Those are just words.

At the moment the two strands of Deoxyribonucleic Acid join, a new, unique, distinct human being has been created. There is no disputing this.

But as part of your dogma, that "there is no God, no soul, only government is to be worshiped," and your license to do anything to anyone is Utopia....murder is find if you vote Democrat.

"the number of abortions are irrelevant "
This is the sickness that makes normal human beings despise you Leftists.

Perhaps you should have said it the way your predecessor said it: 60 million human beings thrown in the trash, and excused thus:
"You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs"

“Bright flash of light marks incredible moment life begins when sperm meets egg

Human life begins in bright flash of light as a sperm meets an egg, scientists have shown for the first time, after capturing the astonishing ‘fireworks’ on film.

An explosion of tiny sparks erupts from the egg at the exact moment of conception.

Scientists had seen the phenomenon occur in other animals but it is the first time is has been also shown to happen in humans.

“To see the zinc radiate out in a burst from each human egg was breathtaking.”

Professor Teresa Woodruff, Northwestern University

Not only is it an incredible spectacle, highlighting the very moment that a new life begins, the size of the flash can be used to determine the quality of the fertilised egg.

Researchers from Northwestern University, in Chicago, noticed that some of the eggs burn brighter than others, showing that they are more likely to produce a healthy baby.

“It’s a way of sorting egg quality in a way we’ve never been able to assess before. “All of biology starts at the time of fertilization, yet we know next to nothing about the events that occur in the human.”

The bright flash occurs because when sperm enters and egg it triggers calcium to increase which releases zinc from the egg. As the zinc shoots out, it binds to small molecules which emit a fluorescence which can be picked up my camera microscopes.

Over the last six years this team has shown that zinc controls the decision to grow and change into a completely new genetic organism.

In the experiment, scientists use sperm enzyme rather than actual sperm to show what happens at the moment of conception.

In a companion paper published in Scientific Reports on March 18, a zinc spark is shown at the precise time a sperm enters a mouse egg.

This discovery was made by Zhang, a postdoctoral fellow at Northwestern. Little is known about the events that occur at the time of fertilization, because it is difficult to capture the precise time of sperm entry.

The study will be published April 26 in Scientific Reports."
Bright flash of light marks incredible moment life begins when sperm meets egg

Forum List

Back