Liberalism: "It's All About Me"

Whassamatta TImmy? Cat got your tongue? Why do you want someone else to pay for someone elses children?

This whole thread is about cons having a bunch of kids .! The idea that as long as you don't get welfare , there is no cost to society.

That's crap. Schools are towns biggest expense . Then we all pay for the child tax breaks the parents get .

Who do you imagine (I almost said 'think') pays for it???
Government?????

Liberals are trained to be such simpletons.....

It seems that the libchic is going goofy. Trying to put out a truth by lying. When one reads the ENTIRE article is becomes apparent why she says it is imperative to have fewer children. As for the rest of the loons the earth is only so big and at the rate the cons are using up resources there will be no resources left in 50 years. And for planned Parenthood the majority of the abortions provided are for the religious reich children who though the rhythm method worked. Liberal women go for prenatal care and help with childbirth.

"And for planned Parenthood the majority of the abortions provided are for the religious reich children who though the rhythm method worked. Liberal women go for prenatal care and help with childbirth."

As you clearly know so little, you are probably unaware that Margaret Sanger started Planned Parenthood with the aim of eradicating the black population.

Eugenics was the Progressive plan to phase out 'undesirables.'

"In 1921, Margaret Sanger founded the American Birth Control League, which in 1942 underwent a name change to become Planned Parenthood Federation of America.

Many of the group’s founding directors were actively involved in the “eugenics” movement, which held that certain classes or colors of people were “lesser” and “unfit” for humanity and shockingly should be eliminated. Included in these targeted “unfit” groups were black Americans (another group included was people with disabilities).

In addition to eugenics involvement, one founding director, Dr. Lothrup Stoddard, wrote a book, “Rising Tide of Color against White Supremacy.”

Perhaps the hardest fact to take in is that under Margaret Sanger’s leadership, the organization created a program called the “Negro Project,” which involved strategically seeking to decrease the black population by convincing black community leaders to introduce birth control to their networks.

About the project, Margaret Sanger was once quoted as saying, “We do not want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten that idea out if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members.”

She also spoke at Ku Klux Klan meetings."
The Racist Views of Planned Parenthood’s Founder

This is a joke right . Everyone know that liberals are for helping those in need , helping those who are routinely targetd by the majority. . While cons are selfish opportunists .

Throw out any issue and you'll see this is true .

Yeah.

That's a funny one.

Try telling it to the children you abort!

That zygote is not a child . But I'll give you that !

Then the baby is born. It's liberals who are for WIC and food stamp assistance to keep the baby healthy . Cons what to cut all that .

If a child in the zygote stage of their life is not a "child" - how do you explain the fact that it has the same parents that it later has when it is finally delivered from the womb?

When did YOUR biological father become YOUR biological father? Mine began at conception.

Crickets

Come to think of it...what's strange is that 25 years ago and more, the black population was exploding in numbers. Then it tapered off and today, the hispanic population (due mostly to the birther laws and unchecked immigration) has surpassed the black population (I believe I have read).

This is a joke right . Everyone know that liberals are for helping those in need , helping those who are routinely targetd by the majority. . While cons are selfish opportunists .

Generalizations such as this make you look foolish.

No different than someone saying "black people are animals" for example. SOME are. Not ALL are.

Yeah.

That's a funny one.

They are called fetuses.

Is the dehumanization also part of the joke?

Why don't you worry about your own business and stay out of others people business. Maybe you want to stop women from aborting your kid.

No different than someone saying "black people are animals" for example. SOME are. Not ALL are.

The OP was a generalization you hack !

Whassamatta TImmy? Cat got your tongue? Why do you want someone else to pay for someone elses children?

This whole thread is about cons having a bunch of kids .! The idea that as long as you don't get welfare , there is no cost to society.

That's crap. Schools are towns biggest expense . Then we all pay for the child tax breaks the parents get .

Government?????

That's my point doofus . Taxpayers help with pretty much all kids . Not just those on welfare.

Liar. Towns don't pay for schools, property taxes do.

And who pays that? The townsfolk !

Yeah.

That's a funny one.

Then the baby is born. It's liberals who are for WIC and food stamp assistance to keep the baby healthy . Cons what to cut all that .

If a child in the zygote stage of their life is not a "child" - how do you explain the fact that it has the same parents that it later has when it is finally delivered from the womb?

When did YOUR biological father become YOUR biological father? Mine began at conception.

Crickets

Liberals are more than willing to end the life of another human being simply by defining it out of the category of human life.

Ask them what that embryo, foetus, blastula, unborn, fertilized cell, would become if allowed to continue.....

...and more crickets.

Thus, the significance of this quote:
"We must rid ourselves once and for all of the Quaker-Papist babble about the sanctity of human life."
Leon Trotsky

Last edited:

Government?????

That's my point doofus . Taxpayers help with pretty much all kids . Not just those on welfare.

Your 'point' is camouflaged by your hat.

Yeah.

That's a funny one.

Crickets

Liberal are more than willing to end the life of another human being simply by defining it out of the category of human life.

Ask them what that embryo, foetus, blastula, unborn, fertilized cell, would become if allowed to continue.....

...and more crickets.

Is it any of your business what other people do? if it is, why is it?

Cue twilight zone music. I agree with the OP.

And I directly challenged you to provided a real example and neither of you did . As usual .

You Righties make shit up , then run away when called to the carpet .

We destroyed you and reduced you to the vulgarity Liberals default to when so destroyed.

Lol! You did nothing but run from the debate . As YOU always do ! You still haven't answered the question .

Yeah.

That's a funny one.

They are called fetuses.

Why don't you worry about your own business and stay out of others people business. Maybe you want to stop women from aborting your kid.

Begging for another lesson?

No prob.

“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.” Thomas Jefferson.

And based on the above, every real American is pro-life.

The OP was a generalization you hack !

Actually, no....it wasn't

It was a Liberal doing what Liberals do: making a demand that opposes tradition.

"Liberal columnist Jill Filipovic says having lots of kids is immoral
Jill Filipovic

✔@JillFilipovic

Having children is one of the worst things you can do for the planet. Have one less and conserve resources.https://twitter.com/guardian/status/885021119652220930 …
2:26 AM - 12 Jul 2017

That tweet isn't just a suggestion, it's an order"

Yeah.

That's a funny one.

Crickets

Liberal are more than willing to end the life of another human being simply by defining it out of the category of human life.

...and more crickets.

Is it any of your business what other people do? if it is, why is it?

Morality.

Is the concept unfamiliar to you?

i-i-swear-to-god-my-supporterswould-eat-shit-sandwiches-13417232.png

Yeah.

That's a funny one.

They are called fetuses.

No prob.

“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.” Thomas Jefferson.

So I guess then its all about you and when you decide if a fetus is a baby. I doubt a fetus has a pursuit of happiness. Mind your own business!! Not any of your business what another women does. You are pushing your beliefs onto others, that is not equality.

Yeah.

That's a funny one.

They are called fetuses.

No prob.

You are pro death penalty !!!

And "Liberty" is being in control of your own body .

Forum List

Back