Liberal Media Is Trying To Destroy Football

lmao now ESPN is the liberal media.

Annd according to Frank ESPN hates things that has winners and losers...like sports. ESPN hates sports.

HA_HA_-NELSON_SIMPSONS.jpg

Sports is supposed to be an escape from all of the garbage in our daily lives. Now it is a major contributor to it.

So turn it off then or do you want to cry sommore? My heart aches for thee

lmao now ESPN is the liberal media.

Annd according to Frank ESPN hates things that has winners and losers...like sports. ESPN hates sports.

HA_HA_-NELSON_SIMPSONS.jpg

Sports is supposed to be an escape from all of the garbage in our daily lives. Now it is a major contributor to it.

So turn it off then or do you want to cry sommore? My heart aches for thee
Why don't you go put your thumb up your butt?

Liberals hate violence (unless they cause it).

That's why they hate the NFL.

They prefer soccer, but anyone who watches soccer knows soccer isn't exactly a pacifist sport either.

MSESPN focused last week on spousal abuse,
That was extreme spousal abuse should have been taken as serious as it was. Spousal abuse is an issue that we shouldn't ignore. It's a bipartisan issue and I am GLAD the media didn't ignore it.
Gay players,
I was annoyed by the special treatment this story and player received. It was annoying.

spanking,
He allegedly beat his kid with a wooded stick leaving huge marks. Even in conservative Texas they saw this as an issue and arrested a football player (Texas is football country you know)!

changing a teams name
Stupidity and PC bullshit. I am glad the owner has ballz and won't back down to the PC police!

A new football helmet with impact sensing devices can get a player removed from a game even if he hasn't received a concussion.
Yes it's a violent game, but concussions have caused many permanent brain damage to many players. Note: For every financially set for life player, there is 100s of 1-2 yr and out players.

It's getting to the point that the NFL is more worried about lawsuits than football.
Wrong, they are more worried about bad PR than everything. After all they are in the entertainment business and PR is a big part of it.

The NFL is the best run professional sporting organization in the world. Every team has a chance, every team makes money, the ratings have never been higher and the excitement is still there!

You have to love how they become, ALL HIGH AND MIGHTY for about a week. then back to bitching about something else next week

oh and I hear from the Democrats that CONGRESS might take up the issue. Isn't that what WE PAY them FOR to poke their noses into football ?

they've overlooked all the THUGS in the NFL and the NBA for years and now all of a SUDDEN it's some major big deal

The NFL could go out of business tomorrow for all I care.

I love football and would go in a deep depression if I couldn't watch my Bears! Heck did you see the game last night! BAM,

I would miss football, basketball, hockey, soccer (yes the national pride that come with the world cup would be missed), boxing and Ultimate Fighting.

I wouldn't miss baseball (haven't been into baseball in years), golf (I like to play it, but I can't stand watching it) and racing (sorry I don't find the draw that others do).

They prefer soccer, but anyone who watches soccer knows soccer isn't exactly a pacifist sport either.

Yes, ESPN is liberal and they hate football thats why they dont cover football.

ESPN_Fantasy_FB_Now_CLR_blue.jpg

300px-ESPN_MNF_CLR_Pos.jpg

Why do they hate football?

countdown1.jpg

I mean, its unfair!

MSESPN focused last week on spousal abuse,
That was extreme spousal abuse should have been taken as serious as it was. Spousal abuse is an issue that we shouldn't ignore. It's a bipartisan issue and I am GLAD the media didn't ignore it.
Gay players,
I was annoyed by the special treatment this story and player received. It was annoying.

spanking,
He allegedly beat his kid with a wooded stick leaving huge marks. Even in conservative Texas they saw this as an issue and arrested a football player (Texas is football country you know)!

changing a teams name
Stupidity and PC bullshit. I am glad the owner has ballz and won't back down to the PC police!

A new football helmet with impact sensing devices can get a player removed from a game even if he hasn't received a concussion.
Yes it's a violent game, but concussions have caused many permanent brain damage to many players. Note: For every financially set for life player, there is 100s of 1-2 yr and out players.

It's getting to the point that the NFL is more worried about lawsuits than football.
Wrong, they are more worried about bad PR than everything. After all they are in the entertainment business and PR is a big part of it.

The NFL is the best run professional sporting organization in the world. Every team has a chance, every team makes money, the ratings have never been higher and the excitement is still there!
Not for long (NFL).

Leave it up to liberals and the NFL will be history.

Yes, ESPN is liberal and they hate football thats why they dont cover football.

ESPN_Fantasy_FB_Now_CLR_blue.jpg

300px-ESPN_MNF_CLR_Pos.jpg

Why do they hate football?

countdown1.jpg

I mean, its unfair!
Why don't you have a point?

I guess Muddie approves of beating women and childreN????

Only when they talk back! :alirulz:
What does it have to do with sports?

Why is it that liberals only want to focus on the garbage in society rather than spending their time trying to find something good in it?

Answer: Because their lives evolve around hate, envy, and turmoil. They can't really find peace because they have a job they hate or they wish they made enough money to live comfortably because they live in a toilet for a city or they were abused growing up or don't feel accepted by their peers. Who knows?

Most liberals find it extremely difficult to be happy. That's really it. It's why they always find the bad in everything.

ESPN hates football
0714Freud.jpg

Because Liberals dont like football and seek to destroy it!

120430_cover_250x300.jpg

Why is this pic 80% smile and they put the football at the bottom? They want to bury it!! Thas why!

2940146843230_p0_v1_s260x420.JPG

Cut the shit ESPN!! Mud figured it out about you guys.

I think liberals in the media are trying to destroy football as a national pastime.

What do you think?

I think the NFL is doing it for them.
I think they wouldn't care if it weren't for the constant pressure from the media.

On the Herd this morning, guess what they're talking about.

ESPN hates football
0714Freud.jpg

Because Liberals dont like football and seek to destroy it!

120430_cover_250x300.jpg

Why is this pic 80% smile and they put the football at the bottom? They want to bury it!! Thas why!

2940146843230_p0_v1_s260x420.JPG

Cut the shit ESPN!! Mud figured it out about you guys.
You don't have to prove to me they aren't above making some serious coin off of it

Forum List

Back