Liberal Media Is Trying To Destroy Football

Sports is the best of both worlds to a lib.

It allows them to be racists and not have to admit it. Many believe athletes are too pampered. They don't deserve to go to college. They're all mind numb Neanderthals that abuse women and can't use big words. Rapists making millions. The butthurt must be tremendous.

This may be the stupidest thread in the history of USMB.

Also an excellent topic for the GOP to campaign on.

I think liberals in the media are trying to destroy football as a national pastime.

What do you think?
they dont have to try,just like in baseball,the owners and the players have done that already.they destroyed it with free agency where the good old days are over with players not sticking with one team anymore,domed stadiums,and teams being allowed to leave to another city anytime they please without going to jail which they should be sent to jail for.

ESPN hates football
0714Freud.jpg

Because Liberals dont like football and seek to destroy it!

120430_cover_250x300.jpg

Why is this pic 80% smile and they put the football at the bottom? They want to bury it!! Thas why!

2940146843230_p0_v1_s260x420.JPG

Cut the shit ESPN!! Mud figured it out about you guys.
ESPN is the worst mag when it comes to information. It's full of flashy pictures but it's not up to the level of The Sporting News or even Sports Illustrated.

Mr H., If people weren't spending money on the NFL they'd be:

Spending money on something else.

I read the autobiography of the founder of USA Today AL Neuharth. When it first came out critics called it "McPaper" because of it's big, shiny graphics and lack of writing.

Anyway, one day Al Neuharth got mad at his copy editors because they put a cheerleader with huge tits on the cover. Was he mad because they exploited this woman's natural assets only to sell papers?

No.

He was mad because "her tits were below the fold" and thus no one could see them in the news stand.

Sadly, that pretty much sums up shallow the people in this country has become

"Has [sic] become"? When in the history of history has sex not been used to sell?

I think liberals in the media are trying to destroy football as a national pastime.

What do you think?
I think the players are doing a mighty fine job of that already. As are all the fans who support these wife beating child maiming faggots.

Did not know Grampa was a liberal.

MSESPN focused last week on spousal abuse, Gay players, spanking, changing a teams name, everything but football.

A new football helmet with impact sensing devices can get a player removed from a game even if he hasn't received a concussion.

It's getting to the point that the NFL is more worried about lawsuits than football.

Woooo hoo hoo ahahahaha

Forum List

Back