Liberal Media Is Trying To Destroy Football

Destroy or at least cut it down to size. Take your pick.

They want everyone playing soccer - but with a new, extra-soft soccer ball. After all, people love soccer in Europe, right? The obama wants America to look like Europe, right?

The mindless hate that Newt Gingrich installed as a permanent platform in the GOP has grown and overgrown any semblence of reason.

The groupthink hate installed in the GOP make what used to be the party of reason and steady progress just the party of juvenile pissants. Thanks for ruining my old party Frank and co. Now you guys are just a joke and MANY good people have left the GOP for just this mindless name calling. I would suggest you all just grow up but THAT is unlikely.

THAT is why I pretty much don't care about politics any more.

What's left to care about?

The NFL and My Seahawks

Once America's favourite spectator sport has been outlawed then liberals will be free to promote their own favoured spectator sport: Abortion. On live TV, HD, full-colour. Pay-per-view, of course, with all proceeds going to The Democrat National Commune.

Last edited:
The mindless hate that Newt Gingrich installed as a permanent platform in the GOP has grown and overgrown any semblence of reason.

The groupthink hate installed in the GOP make what used to be the party of reason and steady progress just the party of juvenile pissants. Thanks for ruining my old party Frank and co. Now you guys are just a joke and MANY good people have left the GOP for just this mindless name calling. I would suggest you all just grow up but THAT is unlikely.

The NFL and My Seahawks
Defending is always harder than winning a championship. I hope they do it, but I still dug the way my Chargers spanked that ass.

Here is the problem I don't understand. Why aren't the women"s advocacy groups going after the Police/
The NFL is not an police agency, if you punched your wife, who is going to investigate and charge you with a crime.
The Police Department or the company you work for?

Plus the Liberals want to see the NFL disbanded and replace by soccer. :)

The NFL and My Seahawks
Defending is always harder than winning a championship. I hope they do it, but I still dug the way my Chargers spanked that ass.

I was wondering what YOUR team is.

Great win for the Bolts.

You deserved the "W".

Great game plan and execution. You guys really figured out how to take advantage of the sun and keep the Hawks D on the field until they couldn't function in anything like their normal fashion.

Just as Seattle has a certain type of home field advantage with the crowd noise and intensity the Chargers field lends itself to accentuating heat and making it damned near impossible for any team coming in with the dark unis to function after a few minutes.

Unfortunately for you soon the heat will go bye bye and that advantage will evaporate like a desert mirage.

The Hawks contrarily have an advantage that just gets more intense as the season progresses.

Enjoy your win. Hope Y'all make it to the playoffs. We will do our part next weekend and give the Broncos a big fat "L".

The NFL and My Seahawks

Great win for the Bolts.

You deserved the "W".

Great game plan and execution. You guys really figured out how to take advantage of the sun and keep the Hawks D on the field until they couldn't function in anything like their normal fashion.

Just as Seattle has a certain type of home field advantage with the crowd noise and intensity the Chargers field lends itself to accentuating heat and making it damned near impossible for any team coming in with the dark unis to function after a few minutes.

Unfortunately for you soon the heat will go bye bye and that advantage will evaporate like a desert mirage.

The Hawks contrarily have an advantage that just gets more intense as the season progresses.

Enjoy your win. Hope Y'all make it to the playoffs. We will do our part next weekend and give the Broncos a big fat "L".
Blame it on the heat.
SD has no Homefield advantage. The median temp is usually 72. More Cowboy fans or Raider fans buy tickets than the libs that won't vote to build the Bolts a new stadium. San Diego fans suck.

The NFL and My Seahawks

Great win for the Bolts.

You deserved the "W".

Blame it on the heat.
SD has no Homefield advantage. The median temp is usually 72. More Cowboy fans or Raider fans buy tickets than the libs that won't vote to build the Bolts a new stadium. San Diego fans suck.

The SD fans looked like they were getting into it yesterday.
Maybe if the team went on a serious run and got tied or ahead of the Broncos in the standings it would bring more fans to Qualcom.

The NFL and My Seahawks

Great win for the Bolts.

You deserved the "W".

Blame it on the heat.

The SD fans looked like they were getting into it yesterday.
Maybe if the team went on a serious run and got tied or ahead of the Broncos in the standings it would bring more fans to Qualcom.

They can get excited about a big game, but when they play a shitty team the games often get blacked out.
Season tickets for the Chargers are still on sale.

Here in Nashville the season PSLs are gone in 30 mins after they go on sale online.

Who needs a spectator sport like football when, so long as Obama is president, we can watch beheadings on TV!

You would rather watch some ISIS autrocities than NFL football?

You are a strange fucker.

That kinda shit starts when you are a kid..pulling the legs off of insects..poisoning the neighbors cat. That sadistic behavior set in WAY before Obama was elected.

Stop trying to promote your fucked up interests in the sports forum or I'll report your posts.

[

Stop trying to promote your fucked up interests in the sports forum or I'll report your posts.

Shut the fuck up, hypocrite. You were running your mouth about partisan bullshit before that post was added. Clean up your own fucking act if you don't want politics in sports.

MSESPN focused last week on spousal abuse, Gay players, spanking, changing a teams name, everything but football.

A new football helmet with impact sensing devices can get a player removed from a game even if he hasn't received a concussion.

It's getting to the point that the NFL is more worried about lawsuits than football.
I heard there is a gay helmet wearing spouse of a football player who is worried that his non sensing helmet would not protect him from the emotional damage that a child being spanked in another state may cause to his marriage.

MSESPN focused last week on spousal abuse, Gay players, spanking, changing a teams name, everything but football.

A new football helmet with impact sensing devices can get a player removed from a game even if he hasn't received a concussion.

It's getting to the point that the NFL is more worried about lawsuits than football.
I heard there is a gay helmet wearing spouse of a football player who is worried that his non sensing helmet would not protect him from the emotional damage that a child being spanked in another state may cause to his marriage.
Global Warming.

ISIS, phfffft.

Global Warming is the big issue.

The Dems are just doing their thing. Keeping everyone focused on anything other than Islamic terrorism. So Ray Rice hits his wife like just about every black male in America does daily and it becomes a scandal. Many feel you aren't a man unless you go out and fuck a bunch of strange women, get drunk, come home and start an argument with your wife and beat her senseless. Adrian Peterson smacks his kids for being bad and he needs to stop playing all of the sudden. No more million dollar paydays for him. What is this really about? It's really a mess. Could it be a left-field attempt to get women upset so they're more politically active? Who knows. I chalk it all up to liberalism. Look the other way for decades and use it when you need it the most.

I think liberals in the media are trying to destroy football as a national pastime.

What do you think?

I think the NFL is doing it for them.
I think they wouldn't care if it weren't for the constant pressure from the media.

On the Herd this morning, guess what they're talking about.
As I posted as soon as the Rice scandal aired, this should not be any of the NFL's business. If a clause has been violated by a football player, it should be the owner of the team's business, not the NFL's. And no clause was violated by the animal, Rice.

I also posted I would not fire or punish someone for domestic problems as that should be left up to the legal system.

Forum List

Back