LGBTQ dems and the gay pride movements are taking things far too far now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course we are. About how capitalism is so great, for instance. BUT NOT ABOUT THE YOUNG'S CHOICES WHEN IT COMES TO SEXUALITY!!

and sexuality is very much a well-considered choice by all youths.
it should stay so as well.
That's rich considering you're spouting the same stuff that the Capitalists agree with.

Ha, this isn't an e-peen contest. You can pull up the zipper now.

Pretty sure a shot to the head from a .22 would kill just as easily as a glock.
if your dad was a firearms instructor you'd know.

busted in that lie.

I'm sorry you feel uncomfortable for having to coexist with people you're used to shaming into hiding and suicide, you embarrassing snowflake.
Is that how you see prepubescent children being indoctrinated? WHY would any child need to know about sexual issues OF ANY KIND prior to approaching puberty? Those who continue to do this even when there are laws enacted against it, should have to deal with the wrath of angry parents. DON'T MESS WITH THE KIDS!

if your dad was a firearms instructor you'd know.

busted in that lie.

Distance is a factor. Anatomy is a factor. Back of the neck, temples, any soft point with an artery.

Oh, didn't think I had to point that out to you did I, oh ye ballistics expert?

Go preach somewhere else.

Distance is a factor. Anatomy is a factor. Back of the neck, temples, any soft point with an artery.

Oh, didn't think I had to point that out to you did I, oh ye ballistics expert?

Go preach somewhere else.
go lie elsewhere.

don't let them do it to you, man.
well, this thread is only the start of just-that.

like i said, i won't have my kids educated along the lines i see happening in public and private schools in the US.

this thread is only a notification towards the LGBTQ community though, i know it's not what will actually keep my kids safe.
nor will violent action by anyone keep them safe. yet i see violent actions happening by even-more frustrated and less-smart individual hetro men against LGBTQ members, if you LGBTQ organizers don't change your course of action.

what you want to do is advocate your lifestyle to 16 year olds, so the later part of highschool.
NOT PRE-SCHOOL OR GRAMMAR-SCHOOL.

that's all.

Last edited:
You'd just said you'd shoot journalists.

And? If they have ulterior motives, stalk my relatives in an attempt to out my physical address, and generally have the goal of turning the extremist element of one political party against me, then yes, I will shoot a journalist. But when they go that far, they aren't a journalist anymore, are they?

well, this thread is only the start of just-that.

like i said, i won't have my kids educated along the lines i see happening in public and private schools in the US.

this thread is only a notification towards the LGBTQ community though, i know it's not what will actually keep my kids safe.
nor will violent action by anyone keep them safe. yet i see violent actions happening by even-more frustrated and less-smart individual hetro men against LGBTQ members, if you LGBTQ organizers don't change your course of action.

what you want to do is advocate your lifestyle to 16 year olds, so the later part of highschool.
NOT PRE-SCHOOL.

that's all.
show me where I said that, spanky.

and while Moonglow is an idiot, he will have you screaming in all caps. walk away, son.

your counter troll skills are weak. you will. lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back