LGBTQ dems and the gay pride movements are taking things far too far now

Status
Not open for further replies.
let me make this simple for you : keep your sexuality to yourselves among children, or suffer the consequences.
that clear enough for you?!
Look out, we gotz a tough guy.
giphy.gif

Oh what are you gonna do, throw a wooden shoe at me?
no, i'm gonna use your own "expressions" against you.
how, i choose to keep to myself.
but you're officially put on notice : you'll hate the consequences and be crying like little girls that you're under immoral attack from the hetros. which of course will be followed by more evidence from people like me (and Fox News and outlets like that) of exactly how you brought your own "suffering" upon yourselves, fools.

in fact, i had to put up with your pride movment since my early youth
Yes I already deduced that having to tolerate the existence of others makes you uncomfortable to the point of wanting to destroy them so you can feel better, snowflake.

no, i'm gonna use your own "expressions" against you.
how, i choose to keep to myself.
but you're officially put on notice : you'll hate the consequences and be crying like little girls that you're under immoral attack from the hetros. which of course will be followed by more evidence from people like me (and Fox News and outlets like that) of exactly how you brought your own "suffering" upon yourselves, fools.
Cishets have been oppressing us for centuries, what are you on about? And what "expressions?"

My guy, they don't have to because it's assumed as the default and they can talk freely about their hetero relationships all they want to. Go flex on grass.
I no of no such default. They are free to talk about their relationships but not to characterize them by orientation. You don't like the fact that 98% of the population is not like you? Not my fault...
Not my kid's fault either.

I no of no such default. They are free to talk about their relationships but not to characterize them by orientation. You don't like the fact that 98% of the population
Is not like you? Not my fault...
Not my kid's fault either.
I... I'm at a loss. How is a relationship not defined by orientation in some sort of way?

That weird shit is not in 99 9/10ths of any public school curriculum.
That's not true.

Did you even verify that statement before posting it?

It's seriously disturbing how unwilling some of you are to actually look at the facts before posting lies you know are lies.

That's not true.

It's seriously disturbing how unwilling some of you are to actually look at the facts before posting lies you know are lies.
Oh my god, they're teaching about gay people in history. What's next? Other countries exist? What will our young Americans think?

bodecea said:
Well, Math apparently is buddy buddy with CRT in Florida....tho no one is providing evidence that that is true.....or even giving a definition of CRT in the first place.
racist

a shitstorm you fags brought upon yourselves.

and i'm no turd, faggot.
don't go seeing those everywhere just coz you got your penis up asses so often eh.
I bet you're the kind of straggot to not use a bidet or wipe after shitting because you think touching your ass will make you gay, huh?

That's not true.

This should really piss you off exposing the kids to
people with disabilities

a shitstorm you fags brought upon yourselves.

and i'm no turd, faggot.
don't go seeing those everywhere just coz you got your penis up asses so often eh.
um.... 2nd grade 5 hard years in your education?

I wasn't talking to you but you sure turded up.

That's right, OP—no one must accept the neo religion of faggotry, accept its tenets or refrain from calling it exactly what it is: anti-human propaganda, an effort to force extinction of the human race. One of these days other good people will catch up to us 'extremists' and realize what must be done to protect our children and the future of our species. Until then, apparently, the faggots of the world will continue their attempts to prevent our children from procreating.

That's right, OP—no one must accept the neo religion of faggotry, accept its tenets or refrain from calling it exactly what it is: anti-human propaganda, an effort to force extinction of the human race. One of these days other good people will catch up to us 'extremists' and realize what must be done to protect our children and the future of our species. Until then, apparently, the faggots of the world will continue their attempts to prevent our children from procreating.
Nice speech skills, where did you get them from? The Third Reich?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back