LGBTQ dems and the gay pride movements are taking things far too far now

Status
Not open for further replies.

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
it was one thing to see the global gay pride movements gradually and then increasingly annoyingly shove gay pride in the faces of ordinary hetros and their families,

but i find it going far too far that we now see the gays invade the classrooms as teachers and indoctrinating our very young with their views on basic concepts like gender and sexual orientation.
rather than seeing sexuality as something that develops during puberty (and it still does, btw), mothers and children world-wide are now being taught that it should be OK to come out as gay early on in childhood.

and what's worse, when we hetros complain about it, AS IS OUR RIGHT PER FREE SPEECH, and seek to find a compromise we can live with, we are attacked by the LGBTQ community as somehow being racist or hatemongering towards them.

HINT : I DO NOT HAVE TO AGREE WITH YOU, GAYS. I HAVE A FULL RIGHT TO WANT TO SEE MY KIDS EDUCATED WITHOUT LGBTQ PROPAGANDA BEING SHOVED INTO THEIR BRAINS ON A NEAR DAILY BASIS! AND I HAVE A RIGHT TO SEE *WHAT* YOU ARE TEACHING MY KIDS!

now of course, you can think : hey, we're winning anyways, the hetros are in full retreat, we're even in politics these days, and the hetros fully deserve all of this due to their centuries of smashing up gays. but the fact is, i never smashed up gays, nor did 99.999% of the hetro families out there today. you were wise to foster pro-gay feelings in society and government through the music industry first, and as far as i'm concerned, you can keep sending your people into the music industry for that purpose (and to make lots of money of course). however, i have been disgusted by gays randomly kissing me on my lips while half drunk at parties, but even then, i never hit any gays. nor did i object to lesbians giving me a very cold shoulder when i showed romantic interest in them in clubs (remember, back in the 90s, being a lesbian wasn't exactly visible in clothing or hairstyles yet).

but mark my words : if you encroach on the hetro lifestyle any further, if you start to infiltrate the brains and lives of our children, or if you seek to protect your agents that are trying to win (young) souls into the LGBTQ lifestyles by attacking the hetros that complain about this indoctrination of vulnerable souls that are simply still seeking their own path, then you will trigger a "war" that *will* ultimately end up with you demonizing yourselves. and really, that is *already* happening, i'm merely informing you about it so that you have a chance as a community to change your politics.

it was one thing to see the global gay pride movements gradually and then increasingly annoyingly shove gay pride in the faces of ordinary hetros and their families,

but i find it going far too far that we now see the gays invade the classrooms as teachers and indoctrinating our very young with their views on basic concepts like gender and sexual orientation.
rather than seeing sexuality as something that develops during puberty (and it still does, btw), mothers and children world-wide are now being taught that it should be OK to come out as gay early on in childhood.

and what's worse, when we hetros complain about it, AS IS OUR RIGHT PER FREE SPEECH, and seek to find a compromise we can live with, we are attacked by the LGBTQ community as somehow being racist or hatemongering towards them.

HINT : I DO NOT HAVE TO AGREE WITH YOU, GAYS. I HAVE A FULL RIGHT TO WANT TO SEE MY KIDS EDUCATED WITHOUT LGBTQ PROPAGANDA BEING SHOVED INTO THEIR BRAINS ON A NEAR DAILY BASIS! AND I HAVE A RIGHT TO SEE *WHAT* YOU ARE TEACHING MY KIDS!

now of course, you can think : hey, we're winning anyways, the hetros are in full retreat, we're even in politics these days, and the hetros fully deserve all of this due to their centuries of smashing up gays. but the fact is, i never smashed up gays, nor did 99.999% of the hetro families out there today. you were wise to foster pro-gay feelings in society and government through the music industry first, and as far as i'm concerned, you can keep sending your people into the music industry for that purpose (and to make lots of money of course). however, i have been disgusted by gays randomly kissing me on my lips while half drunk at parties, but even then, i never hit any gays. nor did i object to lesbians giving me a very cold shoulder when i showed romantic interest in them in clubs (remember, back in the 90s, being a lesbian wasn't exactly visible in clothing or hairstyles yet).

but mark my words : if you encroach on the hetro lifestyle any further, if you start to infiltrate the brains and lives of our children, or if you seek to protect your agents that are trying to win (young) souls into the LGBTQ lifestyles by attacking the hetros that complain about this indoctrination of vulnerable souls that are simply still seeking their own path, then you will trigger a "war" that *will* ultimately end up with you demonizing yourselves. and really, that is *already* happening, i'm merely informing you about it so that you have a chance as a community to change your politics.
I'm sorry you feel uncomfortable for having to coexist with people you're used to shaming into hiding and suicide, you embarrassing snowflake.

I'm sorry you feel uncomfortable for having to coexist with people you're used to shaming into hiding and suicide, you embarrassing snowflake.
i never did any of that.
in fact, i had to put up with your pride movment since my early youth, and it didn't get weird and awkward (your influence in the music industry) until late in my teens.

but to shove all of my valid arguments in this thread initial post under the rug with that lame 'snowflake' insult, is bs.
that makes all of you a piece of bs as well, as far as i'm concerned.
please shut the f up.

Hey, Dutch homophobe, you don't see that everyday.

Fuck you...I'm sorry you feel that you have to pollute children in order to validate yourself. I don't expect Hetero teachers to talk to my kids about their sexual orientation....you want acceptance? Then stay away from my kids....don't want to comply? What happens after that is all on you!

i never did any of that.
in fact, i had to put up with your pride movment since my early youth, and it didn't get weird and awkward (your influence in the music industry) until late in my teens.

but to shove all of my valid arguments in this thread initial post under the rug with that lame 'snowflake' insult, is bs.
that makes all of you a piece of bs as well, as far as i'm concerned.
please shut the f up.
Boo hoo you have to see that other people exist and express themselves freely.

I meant why are we not focusing on teaching THOSE subjects rather than gender identity and weird shit.
exactly. school is for grammar, math, history, geography, stuff like that.

definitely not for gender identity, sexual orientation, or any of that awkward weird stuff.
and certainly not at the ages of 5 to 8!!

Fuck you...I'm sorry you feel that you have to pollute children in order to validate yourself. I don't expect Hetero teachers to talk to my kids about their sexual orientation....you want acceptance? The stay away from my kids....don't want to comply? What happens after that is all on you!
My guy, they don't have to because it's assumed as the default and they can talk freely about their hetero relationships all they want to. Go flex on grass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back