Let’s Summarize What The Left Are Most Upset About Now

They can't stand that everyone doesn't think and believe everything they do. Must label opposite opinions as hate to discredit them without actually having to debate.
Conservatives should stop doing this, yes.

It only works for liberals because there are more of them.

But it's an ugly look no matter who does it.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result. You keep voting for Republicans, and expecting them not to crash the economy or impoverish working people.
In fairness, Joe Biden hasn't left the Republicans much to work with.

Two criminal gangs raping and robbing The People.

In fairness, Joe Biden hasn't left the Republicans much to work with.

Two criminal gangs raping and robbing The People.

Except there is absolutely no evidence that Joe Biden, or any member of his family, is part of a criminal gang who is “raping and robbing The People”.

What there is, is 30 years of Republicans, going to jail for all manner of crimes and corruptions against the Constitution and the American people.

All while falsely accusing Democrats of doing the same things that Republicans are going to jail for, but never finding any witnesses or evidence to back up these claims.

Start showing us this evidence that the Bidens are criminals, or shut the fuck up about it.

I'm kinda ticked that I had to get a gunsmith to cut off my adjustable sight on my Sig X5 to put an optics plate on. The whole reason I bought the damn thing was so I could put a red dot on it when my eyes finally got too bad. But no, they put some kind of locttite on and cross threaded it so bad that neither eye nor the smith could get it loose. What a nightmare.

My M&P: I just unscrewed the cover, used one of the plates it came with and attached the dot in fifteen minutes, even while holding a pawing poodle in my lap.

Why are you trying to twist my post???

Do you think that day has arrived? Are people judged entirely on the content of their character? If yes, tell us why you think the black unemployment rate is double the white unemployment rate.

Do you think that the Supreme Court removing affirmative action helps or hinders that a goal of racial equality?

Do I think that SCOTUS saying to stop discriminating based on race is a step in the right direction?

Yes.

517.jpeg
There is a version available if you only speak libberish

Do I think that SCOTUS saying to stop discriminating based on race is a step in the right direction?

Yes.

Do you believe that poor students are disadvantaged and have fewer scholarships opportunities than middle class class and wealthy students when it comes to college admission?

Do you know what is happened to registration of black students in the states where affirmative action has been overruled by state law?

Do you believe that racial diversity in medicine, law, and banking is a good thing????

Or are you just parroting the notion that affirmative action is a bad thing?

I’m not freaked out that a SC, bought and paid for by dark money, and installed by a corrupt and racist Republican Party, mostly by refusing to confirm Obama’s pick, is busy overturning rights legislation for women, blacks and gays.

This shit won’t stand.
Where are you from again?

I’m not freaked out that a SC, bought and paid for by dark money, and installed by a corrupt and racist Republican Party, mostly by refusing to confirm Obama’s pick, is busy overturning rights legislation for women, blacks and gays.

This shit won’t stand.
link?

Except there is absolutely no evidence that Joe Biden, or any member of his family, is part of a criminal gang who is “raping and robbing The People”.
Democrats and Republicans.

I wasn't speaking of the Biden (or Trump) crime family.
What there is, is 30 years of Republicans, going to jail for all manner of crimes and corruptions against the Constitution and the American people.
Two criminal gangs.
All while falsely accusing Democrats of doing the same things that Republicans are going to jail for, but never finding any witnesses or evidence to back up these claims.
See above.
Start showing us this evidence that the Bidens are criminals, or shut the fuck up about it.
See above.

None so blind, but I find it particularly hilarious that you're more upset that I agree with your characterization of the OP as garbage than that I'm pointing out the obvious about the two crime gangs that run the country at the behest of the Deep Swamp.

This shit won’t stand.

You are a hoot.
I think even the normal left wing lunatics on here dismiss you completely.

Forum List

Back